Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GVFM Friday punts  (Read 1220 times)

bristolqwerty

Couple of good value punts. Both have meh... Ukpunting reviews but excellent AW feedback, bit cold in the bedroom apparently, has anyone been to see them recently? :hi:

Sexy-lucy89 formally sexyblueseyes I think, now offers 90 1hr Friday specials, is she worth seeing?
External Link/Members Only

Jaymiex
Looks good in stockings, new photo looks good.

Offline JimmySW

Couple of good value punts. Both have meh... Ukpunting reviews but excellent AW feedback, bit cold in the bedroom apparently, has anyone been to see them recently? :hi:

Sexy-lucy89 formally sexyblueseyes I think, now offers 90 1hr Friday specials, is she worth seeing?

Jaymiex
Looks good in stockings, new photo looks good.

Lucy is on my hot list but with lots of question marks - my notes are taken from comments on here .....

Private photos show Lots of glamour photos nothing even topless!

She does look hot but those puppies are plastic and she's a bit cold in the bedroom. I wouldn't go back.

My last punt was with Lucy (SBE) External Link/Members Only which was enjoyable but nothing to have me rushing back.
I agree with you Mark about Lucy, well worth a punt, especially if you are a boobs man.
great fun, especially if you like girls with big tits

Jaymie isn't on my hot list because of no OWO.

Offline Punter Griffin

Lucy is on my hot list but with lots of question marks - my notes are taken from comments on here .....

Jaymie isn't on my hot list because of no OWO.
+1 on both accounts for me. I know Lucy has changed to profile and her photos, does seem to offer a good service though. I had tried to book her once, but the timing was all off for me, so it never happened.

And Jaymie is the same for me, no OWO is a bit of a deal breaker for me.

JasonP

I've seen Jamie but not recently. She'd just moved into a flat back from Union Street. Comms were lousy but I persisted but wished I hadn't bothered. It was a very poor punt. She just wanted me out when I popped. No chat. Perfunctory massage, OW and a fuck. Just a nothing fuck.
But. She may have got better as it was a couple of years ago when I saw her.

bristolqwerty

Cheers, the impression I get is she's a big meh.... at times...thank the Lord for Ukp, I mentioned in another post that she told me on the phone I was not to put a booking request on before we meet as she likes to complete the booking first.  Does she confirm bookings after the punt so that punters can't leave poor feedback? Is this possible? I just had a great punt with Jaycee but because it wasn't confirmed by her it came out feedback only, surely a disgruntled punter could write negative comments on Jaymie's reviews the same way. She sounds nice on the phone though, I never make a judgement unless I visit but welcome the feedback on here tremendously, it's never been wrong yet, 110 ph is not too bad for a punt, looks like a good shag, just have to last the full hour.....   :) and ask for a good range of services that will last.  Shame you can't pay afterwards like in a restaurant, leaving a tip if you are happy.
Great new photo, looks shagable to me, better with stockings on with those heels.

JasonP

This feedback/rating business  is a minefield and that is why I try not to use it when making a booking although I used it when I started on AW to get some credibility. Now and again I will use it with a regular prossie to keep my profile  active. My experience is that the majority of prossies only confirm after the meet and only if they believe you will give a positive. If you have a crap punt you can only leave feedback ( sorry if it sounds like I'm teaching granny to suck eggs )  if they don't confirm and you have exactly one calendar month to do so. If you leave your comments to the last minute you can safely say what you want and not giving the prossie the time to respond or to confirm and leave you an undeserved negative.
I think I'm right but am happy to be corrected.

bristolqwerty

It was her openess about this that struck me. Well at least she's upfront (was about to say honest)

Offline jlike

Saw JamieX a couple of years ago, found her very bland and unfriendly, maybe we did not click but I  would not recommend.

Belisknor

I personally won't see a adult work girl unless she confirms the booking before the meeting as it gives me peace of mind and feel there more likely to go the extra mile in fear of bad feedback. Have seen Lucy nice friendly lady with a lovely pair of real tit's I don't recall any scar tissue to suggest that there enhanced, unfortunately the whole thing was lacking something so haven't been back am tempted to see again but something keeps putting me off.