Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New club opening at the Tudor Lounge, Birmingham.  (Read 6417 times)

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Chezzie John

It's about time they came back  :yahoo: 

Captain Caveman

Well, that's interesting

All those girls (and their pictures) are from London's Phoenix Club

External Link/Members Only

Offline KidCandyShop

Phoenix/LMP in Birmingham at last and if that's the line up for opening night I'm there. Luzia, Kasia Emily, and the pocket rocket Vera, is a line up not to be missed. I'm  :dance: with joy.

ziubziauk

Jesus if they are the type of girls there I'll give it a go. Always wanted to try a club type event but the girls always put me off.

Offline Chezzie John

I've met 5 out of the 6 of the girls shown when they were in Birmingham last year under Lady Marmalade Parties :)

I wonder what the ratio's going to be as the price has come from £140 to £100? It would be nice to still have the 2 to 1 ratio as the parties I'm doing now is 3 girls to 10 blokes so there's little chance of getting a girl to yourself in which I like.
And also I wonder how often they're going to be as they have a weekly rota on the website but I think they might be just using the same web design as the Phoenix club in London. It would be good if they're more often as I'm up to my neck in work and only having a party every couple of week or so makes it harder for me to get.

But I'll be there for the launch party :)

Offline Sam_26

Excellent news! I have been wanting to attend a LMP party for a while and now it looks like I won't have to travel all the way down to London  :dance:

Offline bunny84

Lol was not going to comment but I got cued  again
(Okay might have commented anyway )

I was a bit gutted I never visited the last time this place when it was open before  so I will be down at some point

Any place like this  with good looking women will clean up .

Offline azrael

Oh man this will be fun, the house they're setting up in is ideal as it is secluded, but the adjacent houses + cul de sac contains born again christians and jehovas witnesses who frown upon this sort of behaviour  ;)  ;)

Offline bunny84

From what I've seen half these religious people just put on a front . It's all about how they are seen by their family and other people who know them

I walked in Lucy sauna  once that used to be in small heath and was told they were really quite due to Ramadan.  Another time I seen a guy in a full Muslim clothing , sandles  and a long beard going in for a punt .
Religious people sin just as much as everyone else .

I will have to make sure I park my works van down the road somewhere ha

Offline azrael

I will have to make sure I park my works van down the road somewhere ha

Budd if i where you i'd park right out front, has adequate parking just use the link provided. Last thing you need is your tools or whatever is in your van being nicked by the black kids in that area  :drinks:

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Well, that's interesting

All those girls (and their pictures) are from London's Phoenix Club

Very strange. No mention of this on TPC website. No mention of dates on TLC website.

Not sure why TPC would re-brand differently in B'ham ?

To be convinced I think.

Offline Chezzie John

I've known about them coming to Tudor lounge for weeks. Probably just a new name for business reasons but it's all legit and is defo Lmp

Offline KidCandyShop

You beat me to it chezzie, and was always not going to be branded phoenix.

Offline bunny84

My work van has the company name and phone number all over it and I'm not supposed to even use it for private use . There's probably people who would call my boss and tell him what I'm up to .

Offline denneboom

Budd if i where you i'd park right out front, has adequate parking just use the link provided. Last thing you need is your tools or whatever is in your van being nicked by the black kids in that area  :drinks:

The Asian and White kids in that area can be rough too. As I have found out to my cost in Small Heath.

squeezebox

Offline KidCandyShop

Not sure why they are advertising there address when elsewhere on the site they quote:
 Once the booking has been confirmed, you will then be provided with the exact location details.

Would be more discreet if location was not listed on site as is the case in London.

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah I think the Address should have been kept quite with the past history. But they do have security and I'm not taking no shit if some muppet tries to ruin my fun

Captain Caveman

The place has some history, so be wary..  :scare:

If there is some sort of security, then it should be fine.

I have a feeling the raiders had a beef with the club's old management - not with the punters.

Should be fine under Phoenix/LMP

Westney

Last time I visited the Tudor Lounge was paying £60.00 for a 'Greedy Girl's Party'. It was a lunch-time session, and there must have been at least 50-60 males to three ladies, including Chelsea, Layla and Debbie. You could hardly get a look in, some weeks after that the Lounge was allegedly broken into, and rumour had it that men were running around semi-naked outside. The local newspaper covered the story. Greedy Girl's Parties now take place in Dudley.

Offline KidCandyShop

I have to say 50 - 60 guys is a bit of an exaggeration, I have been to Debbies parties and yes they can get busy but not that busy, the last one in Dudley there was between 10 - 12 guys and yes I have heard of 25+ but your not going to get 60 guys into the one room for the bukkake.   :unknown:

vt

your not going to get 60 guys into the one room for the bukkake.   :unknown:

...unless you want an Artex effect on the walls!!  :D

Great to hear that the parties are back on the road!  :thumbsup:

Offline KidCandyShop

Booked my place for opening night and wondered if any other UKP members were planning on going?

mau111

I've been thinking about it but might wait to read a review and go to a future party.

Hawkwind71

My only question is the 'invitation by advance booking only' whereas the Private Club in Aston you can walk in at the door.

Not a criticism, just trying to understand the two rationales. A club is one of my unrealised fantasies and the Birmingham Mail story does not encourage me. I would be one of the guys running half naked across the field  :blush:

Genuine thoughts for a club scene newbie anyone ???

Offline KidCandyShop

The TLC setup is very different to the private club, it is run by the owners of Phoenix club in London who use to run Lady Marmalade Party's. Look at a few of the reviews for both Lady Marmalade and Phoenix and you will get a feel for what these parties are about.

This is my review for the last Phoenix party I attended.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55705.0

It looks like they are doing a ratio of 3.1 up here compared to 2.1 at phoenix but they have cut the cost to £100 compared to £160 in London.
 :hi:

Hawkwind71

The TLC setup is very different to the private club, it is run by the owners of Phoenix club in London who use to run Lady Marmalade Party's. Look at a few of the reviews for both Lady Marmalade and Phoenix and you will get a feel for what these parties are about.

This is my review for the last Phoenix party I attended.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55705.0

It looks like they are doing a ratio of 3.1 up here compared to 2.1 at phoenix but they have cut the cost to £100 compared to £160 in London.
 :hi:
Thanks Kid. OK I am sold. Its gunna be October but I cannot go through life never knowing and it may be the way forward.

Just one last question, at any time did you feel the place could be raided, no tingling of the spidey sense. Stupid question I know but that's what newbie's do best.

Offline Twelve_days

Hi Hawkwind, I have visited the Tudor House for the greedy girl parties myself on 9 or 10 occasions. Each time I visited it all seemed well organised and there was security on the door too (a doorman like you would find in a city center bar on a weekend). Unfortunately, it appears 3 or 4 thugs turned up that evening, looking for the owner or manager of the club with who they had the beef with, nothing at all to do with the event taking place.
I wasn't at that particular event, but can understand the panic it must have caused!
My feeling is that I would be happy to attend another event there (at the Tudor house) if it took my fancy on the basis that idiots can turn up anywhere and ruin a good time for others.
If you wish to try a party go for it, you only live once and any wether or not you find it's your bag, you will always be able to have a chuckle to yourself that you tried it! Good luck!

Hawkwind71

Hi Hawkwind, I have visited the Tudor House for the greedy girl parties myself on 9 or 10 occasions. Each time I visited it all seemed well organised and there was security on the door too (a doorman like you would find in a city center bar on a weekend). Unfortunately, it appears 3 or 4 thugs turned up that evening, looking for the owner or manager of the club with who they had the beef with, nothing at all to do with the event taking place.
I wasn't at that particular event, but can understand the panic it must have caused!
My feeling is that I would be happy to attend another event there (at the Tudor house) if it took my fancy on the basis that idiots can turn up anywhere and ruin a good time for others.
If you wish to try a party go for it, you only live once and any wether or not you find it's your bag, you will always be able to have a chuckle to yourself that you tried it! Good luck!

Thank you Twelve. That's what I wanted to hear. OK, I have to do this, like at the auction, the hammer has fallen. SOLD !

:yahoo:

Captain Caveman

Booked my place for opening night and wondered if any other UKP members were planning on going?

Booked too!  :thumbsup:

According to the website, it's a 3 hour party - 8-11pm

When I called, I forgot to ask how much it was. Anyone know

:unknown:

Offline Jerboa

I've known about them coming to Tudor lounge for weeks. Probably just a new name for business reasons but it's all legit and is defo Lmp

So it's confirmed the new owners are the management of Phoenix?

Captain Caveman

TLC is now advertising 2 parties a day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays - starting next week

:dance: :dance:

Offline Chezzie John

I'm also booked in for the launch party :)

I was also told the launch party was 3 hours long. The ratio look like its higher than normal but it's £40 cheaper and we have more time to play so it's looking good.

And the 3 days of party's per week is good as I'm not limited as much to certain dates like at the Lmp parties.

So see you Saturday lads :)

Hawkwind71

All this talk is making me so look forward to October.

Jealous of you guys going in the vanguard.    :dash:

Offline KidCandyShop

TLC is now advertising 2 parties a day on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays - starting next week

:dance: :dance:

+1   :dance: :yahoo:  I know were most of my punting budget looks like being spent for awhile. 

Hawkwind71

+1   :dance: :yahoo:  I know were most of my punting budget looks like being spent for awhile.

When I started it was all about the agency girls, then the independents and finally AW for Girl-next-door types.

I thought it would stop there. Now I want to try 3some, massage and Tudor Lounge.

Where will it end......  :unknown:

Offline KidCandyShop

In a retirement home with gravy dribbling down your chin and a far away look in your eyes as you remember all the hot talent you shagged.  :D

Hawkwind71

In a retirement home with gravy dribbling down your chin and a far away look in your eyes as you remember all the hot talent you shagged.  :D

oh Lord Yes !! and looking at the sad lot around me who never had a look in.

Offline Madone1

Looking forward to the reviews about Saturday night lads. Going to try and go mid week if it's as good as the old lady m parties. I went to one last September with Nicola kiss and her sister was amazing first time I've every cum 6 times in two hours. Them girls don't let you leave with a full nutsack.

Captain Caveman

Looking forward to the reviews about Saturday night lads. Going to try and go mid week if it's as good as the old lady m parties. I went to one last September with Nicola kiss and her sister was amazing first time I've every cum 6 times in two hours. Them girls don't let you leave with a full nutsack.

The parties with them were fucking awesome - two genuine up for it sluts!

They've left since then and the parties now, great though they are, have lost a bit of their previous magic

Offline Madone1

Well how was the launch party did anyone go what where the girls like was it LMP standards.

vt

Well how was the launch party did anyone go what where the girls like was it LMP standards.

Yeah, any news on the TLC Launch Party?

Captain Caveman

I thought it was pretty good, although not without its teething troubles.

There were 3 girls (Emily, Vera and Luiza) and 9 guys - so meeting the promised 3:1 ratio.

The venue is fantastic - great, sexy bedrooms with big mirrors and the right lighting.

There were also complimentary drinks and nibbles.

I had a great time with all three girls - I came in Luiza doggy and a bit later in Vera's mouth (CIM at her discretion). Vera was her usual high-octane self, Luiza is very sultry and sexy and Emily is no slouch either.

:thumbsup:

The problems were one girl got on the wrong train from London and never made it. The background music cut out towards the end (didn't bother me) and the Jacuzzi didn't produce bubbles and I never saw anyone using it.

But apart from that, I think a good time was had by all and, at £100 for three hours, it was great value.

Also great to see my fellow UKPers  :hi: :hi:

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah it was a good party but a few of us said said another girl would have made it loads better so the girl getting the wrong train was missed but it was the 3 to 1 ratio though.  I loved the Lmp parties with the 2 to 1 ratio as you had a pretty good chance of getting 1 on 1's and and even 2 girls at once and now you'd be very lucky to get this so its a bit of a downer But then now I like the fact that the parties are £40 cheaper and a hour longer so it makes up for it as its more affordable and is well worth £100.
I feel like I'm being robbed now paying £100 + for a Indy when I know I can have 3 hours with probably 4 girls for less than most girls hourly rate and I wish it was closer to me as I'd be there all the time.

The venue is spot on and I got in the hot tub but was sat there like a muppet on my own so soon got out.  There's a pool table downstairs now and a bar serving out beers and wine in which were free but I'm not sure if this was just because of it being the launch party  :unknown: but I was driving anyway so didn't have any beers.

I'd met all the girls there before and all were good but I think Luisa was my favourite as she was kissing and I need that at times to get me going as its my biggest turn on as the pressure of performing in front of people gets to me at times but kissing soon eases the nerves and revives me.

So I hope it does work out for tlc and I'm looking forward to meeting the other girls from the London club up in Brum.

It was also good to meet up with captain caveman and kid in the candy shop again and I'm sure we'll be bumping into each other again in the future :)
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 12:03:56 am by Chezzie John »

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Thanks for the update guys.

Wonder if Gina or whoever the 4th girl was is back from Edinburgh or wherever yet  :lol:

Offline KidCandyShop

It was Renata, and she had a trip to Crewe. Why she would choose Crewe other Birmingham.  :unknown:

Had a great time with the girls and the venue is great, a bit of paint and new carpets has freshened the venue up no end.