Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning savannah in liverpool ?  (Read 744 times)

mancpunter

far too many bad reports just on AW about her, looked once but just seemed a situation i didnt want to be involved in. last i heard a two girl consists of them sat there wanking you talking about shoes. similar to las vegas hookers. they dont really engage and are a massive waste of money, time and effort, few of the girls she works with have changed thier profile names now, i can only assume due to bad press

Offline mexicola

Mancspunter - where on AW are you seeing these bad reports on her ? Her feedback is pretty much spot on. I know on her that her, Vikki and the rest of their gang are questionable recently, so ive kept them at arms length at the moment.

mancpunter

not put anything on AW, can only say what happened to me.

pierrot

Mancspunter - where on AW are you seeing these bad reports on her ? Her feedback is pretty much spot on. I know on her that her, Vikki and the rest of their gang are questionable recently, so ive kept them at arms length at the moment.
Read the review at the bottom of the original post.

Offline livlad

I made a booking to see her which see no showed and posted on here but as liverpool is a punting desert few months later thought I would give her another go (had a backup plan just in case she did it again).
Had a good decent punt no where near as bad as some of the reviews on here but maybe I just got lucky

mancpunter