Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Legit massage in Stourbridge, anything else on offer?  (Read 3325 times)

stratman

Hi Guys,
I've been seeing a very nice older lady for proper aromatherapy massage in the Stourbridge area, I won't give her name as she is legit and works from home. I am very curious as to whether a happy ending may be on offer but am very scared to ask as I would hate to cause offence, and don't want to risk her not seeing me anymore because the massage is fabulous, so just wondered if anyone has seen a legit lady in this area who offered anything? I know it's a bit of a long shot.
I am nude under a sheet, and one time when she was working on the front of my thigh she slipped her hand under the sheet further up than normal into the groin and her fingers were brushing against my penis. She repeated this a couple of times, and I got very erect. She then stopped and placed her hand on the sheet over my erection for a few seconds before carrying on with the massage as normal. This was a while ago, and although I have been back regularly it hasn't happened since. My mind is running wild!

Any info on legit mature massage ladies in the area is very much appreciated, I've read that Karen in Worcester is also legit but also offers HE, so thought I'd ask.
Cheers Guys!

Offline Stapler

Your post is really a waste of bandwidth and no use to this forum.

Sorry! But that's the way if reads!

..S....
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Dodo

Strat, the clue is in the name of the forum.......FBSM. We dont study legit in any great depth.

What you could do is visit your lady again, get youself a stiffy that is noticeable by your girl and see if she gets the hint. And if she does tell us :)
if you dont fancy that, as long as she is attractive, PM me the details and I'll pay her a visit as a trailblazer for the boys.

Ps, how much do you pay

Offline DAlpine1980

Hi Strat,

Would you be able to pm me details?

Cheers

Offline jamesian

If it happens again say something like - "that's nice"
If she quickly moves away you'll know she made a mistake, or just wanted to cop a quick feel.
If she comes back for more then off you go.

Banned reason: Falsely reporting email as spam
Banned by:

Dodo

Seems he asked the question and then fucked off :angry:

Offline Boundless

If it happens again say something like - "that's nice"
If she quickly moves away you'll know she made a mistake, or just wanted to cop a quick feel.
If she comes back for more then off you go.

I was going to suggest something like that.
If she massages the clients naked, even if under a sheet then it's bound to be a scenario that she's encountered before. Normally they are very good at squashing any thoughts of naughtiness, unless it's on the cards.

Thanks to UKP I've always had a good idea whether it's legit or not and just how far the girl will go. The advice I've had has always been spot on.