Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun times with Hayley-x-x, Outcall in London Residence  (Read 1744 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Snake93

Oh my word.  I might have just been with perfect woman.

Booked for Hayley for a 90 minute session after missing her last visit to London  :dash:.  She more than made up for it though.  When I first saw her, she's very sweet looking girl with a cute face a gorgeous flowing red hair.  Also had the pale skin which is a nice contrast to her hair.  Then she took a shower and came out with nothing but her panties.  I was speechless.  Beautiful porcelain skin, lovely perky breasts and world class hips and bum :yahoo: (Hip to ass ratio was just fantastic!).  This may just be the perfect woman!

She came into the room and sat on the bed.  I asked her what she enjoyed.  She then says, "you have me come all the way up here just to please me?"  You damn straight lady!!  Started with some nice DFK before I slid down and admired her lovely boobies.  Stood there for a bit before having her take off her knickers and moving in for an extended session of pussy licking/fingering rimming on her :P.  It was my duty to please such a beautiful woman and I tried my best.  When I started rimming her, she said "Why don't I turn around and give you better access?"  Yes please!  She then takes out her doxy and presses it on her list while I go to town licking her ass :P... Orgasm #1 for this lovely creature :music:.

She then moves in on me for some nice OWO / DT action.  Baby girl's oral game is on point as she brought me to the edge a couple of times and then adjusted her pace to prevent me from popping.  Nicely done.  I asked whether she wanted me to CIM or have sex.  "Well actually, I tempted to wrap you up and bounce on your cock for a bit" Um...yes please!!  Wrapped up, lubed up and she hops on for a fantastic ride.  This woman know what she's doing, alternating between bouncing and grinding and let me get deep.  She looked to be having a great time and I was in shock that I was shagging such a gorgeous woman.  We stayed like this for a while as my little guy was being stubbornly hard (couldn't blame him with Hayley doing her thing and providing such amazing visual stimuli).  She tired a bit and then she suggested we switched to doggie.  Gentlemen, if you're an ass man like me, this woman has a fantastically shaped bum!  So soft, just a bit of wobble and nice to hold.  We had a nice shag in doggie, alternating between long and deep strokes to short and fast strokes.  She then started throwing it back and I picked up pace until I exploded for cup #1.  Gentlemen, I might just be in love.

Took a break to grab a cup of water and have a nice chat.  She's really easygoing and just a pleasure to be around.  After the break, I asked what we should to next.  She suggested toys, but I had other ideas and asked her to sit on my face.  Very nice experience as I gleefully licking her as my hands roamed around her perfect body.  She glanced back, saw I was getting hard and moved into 69 position to take care of stiff cock.  It was an extended 69 section as went to town on my cock with delightful OWO/DT and I responded by RO/Rimming and massaging her.  We went like this for a long while until I erupted like a volcano in her mouth for cup#2.  Hayley took it like a champ.  Quick spit and she came back to relax.  Next thing you know she takes out her doxy and starts playing with it.  Bless her!  Feeling a little left out, I asked how I can help. She tells me to grab one of her dildos.  We then went to work on her pretty pussy, her with the doxy on her click and me probing and twirling her dildo in and out of her pussy.  It wasn't long before she had orgasm #2.  Yep, I'm in love.  Final score: Hayley-2, Me-2 and EVERYONE WINS :yahoo:!!!

I put on some music and we have a bit of a chat to wrap up the session.  Hayley is incredibly intelligent and witty on top of being drop dead gorgeous.  Man, you Portsmouth boys are very, very lucky!  Thank you Hayley for being such a star ;) :rose:!

Offline Hobbit

Booked for Hayley for a 90 minute session after missing her last visit to London  :dash:.  She more than made up for it though.  When I first saw her, she's very sweet looking girl with a cute face a gorgeous flowing red hair.  Also had the pale skin which is a nice contrast to her hair.  Then she took a shower and came out with nothing but her panties.  I was speechless.  Beautiful porcelain skin, lovely perky breasts and world class hips and bum :yahoo: (Hip to ass ratio was just fantastic!).  This may just be the perfect woman!

She came into the room and sat on the bed.  I asked her what she enjoyed.  She then says, "you have me come all the way up here just to please me?"  You damn straight lady!!  Started with some nice DFK before I slid down and admired her lovely boobies.  Stood there for a bit before having her take off her knickers and moving in for an extended session of pussy licking/fingering rimming on her :P.  It was my duty to please such a beautiful woman and I tried my best.  When I started rimming her, she said "Why don't I turn around and give you better access?"  Yes please!  She then takes out her doxy and presses it on her list while I go to town licking her ass :P... Orgasm #1 for this lovely creature :music:.

She then moves in on me for some nice OWO / DT action.  Baby girl's oral game is on point as she brought me to the edge a couple of times and then adjusted her pace to prevent me from popping.  Nicely done.  I asked whether she wanted me to CIM or have sex.  "Well actually, I tempted to wrap you up and bounce on your cock for a bit" Um...yes please!!  Wrapped up, lubed up and she hops on for a fantastic ride.  This woman know what she's doing, alternating between bouncing and grinding and let me get deep.  She looked to be having a great time and I was in shock that I was shagging such a gorgeous woman.  We stayed like this for a while as my little guy was being stubbornly hard (couldn't blame him with Hayley doing her thing and providing such amazing visual stimuli).  She tired a bit and then she suggested we switched to doggie.  Gentlemen, if you're an ass man like me, this woman has a fantastically shaped bum!  So soft, just a bit of wobble and nice to hold.  We had a nice shag in doggie, alternating between long and deep strokes to short and fast strokes.  She then started throwing it back and I picked up pace until I exploded for cup #1.  Gentlemen, I might just be in love.

Took a break to grab a cup of water and have a nice chat.  She's really easygoing and just a pleasure to be around.  After the break, I asked what we should to next.  She suggested toys, but I had other ideas and asked her to sit on my face.  Very nice experience as I gleefully licking her as my hands roamed around her perfect body.  She glanced back, saw I was getting hard and moved into 69 position to take care of stiff cock.  It was an extended 69 section as went to town on my cock with delightful OWO/DT and I responded by RO/Rimming and massaging her.  We went like this for a long while until I erupted like a volcano in her mouth for cup#2.  Hayley took it like a champ.  Quick spit and she came back to relax.  Next thing you know she takes out her doxy and starts playing with it.  Bless her!  Feeling a little left out, I asked how I can help. She tells me to grab one of her dildos.  We then went to work on her pretty pussy, her with the doxy on her click and me probing and twirling her dildo in and out of her pussy.  It wasn't long before she had orgasm #2.  Yep, I'm in love.  Final score: Hayley-2, Me-2 and EVERYONE WINS :yahoo:!!!

I put on some music and we have a bit of a chat to wrap up the session.  Hayley is incredibly intelligent and witty on top of being drop dead gorgeous.  Man, you Portsmouth boys are very, very lucky!  Thank you Hayley for being such a star ;) :rose:!

Can you please confirm if she definitely did DFK? And how deep was it? I saw her last month and had a great time, however the only thing holding me back from seeing her again is that she did not DFK. It was more French kissing with some tounge. She clearly states on her profile that she does not DFK, so I would be interested to know how deep did she kiss with you?
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 03:26:43 pm by Hobbit »

vw

After the break, I asked what we should to next.  She suggested toys, but I had other ideas and asked her to sit on my face.

Can I ask why you asked her ? 

This just made me chuckle to my self, sort of thing I do to be a diva.

Snake93

LJ, it was kissing and it was good enough for me.  But when you put it that way, it was probably FK with some tongue.

Offline Hobbit

LJ, it was kissing and it was good enough for me.  But when you put it that way, it was probably FK with some tongue.

Thanks for the clarification. I will probably still see her again but because she's so far away it makes it difficult.

Offline azrael

Glad you had good time, i would agree 100% with OP on this she has a lovely body built for sex, cant wait for lindsey to get back off hols will defo duo these two ladies  :drinks:

Offline MancSean

I miss her must get down to Pompey in the next few weeks easily one of my top 5 all time girls

Offline The Beano

Nice review Snake, I met her on her London tour and was very impressed. Keep looking for an excuse to go to Portsmouth!
TB

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Nice review Snake, glad you enjoyed.

Looking to see her again soon  ;)