Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tania-sexyy  (Read 1217 times)

1 review(s) for Sexy'Tania (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline director33

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Bait and switch, the girl was young, fit and reasonably pretty. Not a lot of english.

As soon as I  walked through the door I knew this was going to be a classic Romanian crap shag. Into the room and gave her £40 for a quickie, noticed the bed had no pillow and the room was generally quite untidy. Usual process of straight on with the johnny, I can only touch her tits (which were lovely to be fair). As she's noshing me off, she obvs doesn't care for the taste of the horrible thick black condom she's put on me as she's gagging every couple of minutes. I'm bored of this one already so tell her to lay down... Then the inevitable complaint of pain etc, won't remove her hand and I'm only a couple of inches in. I'm not one for forcing the situation or to start an argument over £40 so I whipped him quick, chucked the johhny on the floor, had a wank and shot my load all over her stomach, tits, arm and bed.. It actually felt better than if I'd cum inside her!

Can give it anything better than a negative, I suspect there are other girls at the address (Its Gregory Street, NG7) that might perform better.

Online EatsShootsAndLeaves

Thanks for posting the review. I know the address - there's at least two if not three based there. I visited a while back (before I joined UKP) and the girls I saw have long since have moved on and been replaced. One was my all time worst ever punt and I wouldn't go back again.

Good call on pulling one off over 'Tania' btw.

Offline pjolloper

I went for owo which she wanted another tenner for. Took off her clothes, looked in her knickers, grimaced and got out a wet wipe to wipe her fanny. Now I was worried.  Wouldn't let me touch her tits so I said "you know...this isn't working" Got dressed and left.  Miserable girl, miserable experience!

Offline director33

Classy bird eh? Good Rom's are few and far between. Especially in Nottingham...