Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Laura xxx any good?? Review?  (Read 2208 times)

Gixerbloke

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, wish I ha known about this forum earlier, may have helped with not getting ripped off in the past with really poor WG's.

I'm interested in having a punt on:

Blonde Laura xxx   External Link/Members Only

Would love to know if anyone has been with her before, either as Blonde Laura or any other name that she may have had a profile under as tho profile is not so old but she seems to not be new to this game.

Feedback would be much appreciated. If you have seen her before, how was her performance?, what does she do or not do? Is she legit (real pics)?

Thanks

Offline The_Don

Hi Guys,

I'm new here, wish I ha known about this forum earlier, may have helped with not getting ripped off in the past with really poor WG's.

I'm interested in having a punt on:

Blonde Laura xxx   External Link/Members Only

Would love to know if anyone has been with her before, either as Blonde Laura or any other name that she may have had a profile under as tho profile is not so old but she seems to not be new to this game.

Feedback would be much appreciated. If you have seen her before, how was her performance?, what does she do or not do? Is she legit (real pics)?

Thanks

Not punted her and her pictures look untouched.

Some one mite want to TOFFT and report back :unknown:

Offline punk

face is familiar no way is she new.

Gixerbloke

Doesn't sound like anyone here has had a punt on her. Think I will def give her a go maybe TOFTT lol, but she is pretty cheap so can't do to bad. I have had worst and paid more.

I think she has been on AW before, under another name in Morden way, if I am not mistaken. 

Gonna try and catch her tonight maybe or in the week.

Will report back how good or bad a punt she is.

Offline SamLP

face is familiar no way is she new.

Yeah I've seen her face before too, the hairstyle is a giveaway. I would have seen her but she doesn't do FK so I'm out and probably why I haven't seen her before.
No way she's 29 either, more like 39.

slow and low

Read reviews but not everything on this site is Gospel, so make your own decisions after reviewing

Gixerbloke

Read reviews but not everything on this site is Gospel, so make your own decisions after reviewing

I haven't seen any reviews on her on here, is there one?

Gixerbloke

Went to pay a visit last night, glad I did.

Here is my review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64357.0

Hope it's up to scratch

Gixerbloke

She is back..   
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I noticed she must have sold her profile on to someone else, she now has a new profile as above. This is the original Blonde Laura. Took a last minute punt last night, after bumping into her profile.

Gave her a call and booked myself an hour. Didn't mention who I was in case she refused me after some cu*t cock blocked me with taking my review to his punt, which she didn't take kindly too. If I get there and she tries to turn me away I can at least try talk her round. I really enjoyed her, and was pissed about what happened before (see blonde Laura review)

Anyway, called good comms, good English, turned up, residential house in Harrow, got to the door and was greeted by Laura/Suzy. (she did tell me her real name but can't for the life of me remember) She was actually happy to see me when she realised who I was.
Went to the bedroom, had a lil chat, she has been away for a few months but back now, not sure for how long she said.
Btw, she shares the house, didn't hear men but definitely a couple of other womenworking from there.

Paperwork sorted - 1hr £60 (cheap as chips)

Asked if I wanted a shower, which I refused due to me already having had one but she said she was going to and invited me to watch..... So I did. She gave herself a good wash down there, making a little show for me while at it, got me right in the mood. She got out and wanted me to get my cock out for her there and then. Owo in the bathroom, which she is really good at, even a bit of face fucking although controlled by her as she couldn't DT.

On into the bedroom, walking through the house, her naked with my cock in her hand. Threw her on the bed for some 69, lovely pussy, fat and juicy, and her arsehole is a looker. Got her round on all fours so I could open her up and get stuck in to rimming and RO. She was very receptive and was definitely enjoying it. She started begging for my cock now. Asked me to lay down, bit more owo, ball licking and sucking, then condom on and she climbed aboard.
Wow, cowgirl - amazing. She got into that froggy squatting position and was jumping up and down going crazy, same in reverse cowgirl as I wanted to see that arse too. I was slyly tempted to ask about anal, it looks that good, but will come to that.
Anyway, she got tired and actually asked me to "fuck me now" can't blame her she was going for it and she definitely came.
Flipped her into missionary, legs up, pussy open, bang bang bang. She took it good. Close to busting the first nutt so went to doggy and pounded away till I cum. Cleaned up.....lay on the bed, she wasn't finished. She got straight back on to my now flaccid cock. Sucking away, really good technique, perfect sucking licking pulling ratio. Got me hard quicker than expected. She even threw in some light rimming and wait for it.......sneaky finger in the bum. Wasn't too bad.

I got her to then sit on my face, riding my nose. She loved that. Onto spoons, doggy, missionary etc, I must say aswell that there was a bit of kissing going on between this but not as before. But I didn't complain, I was having too much fun.

So, yeah, as I was saying, on the 2nd round I asked her about anal, although she doesn't list it, her arsehole looked so good I wanted to see if she would allow me to give it a go or go crazy at me even asking. Surprisingly, she said not today. (so that's a maybe in my book) Back to the doggy, got her to lay down flat on her front, stuck a pillow under her pelvis and done the second nutt where she also came too. She said she loves that position.

Clean up, some cuddles and touching. I love the meatyness of her body, not fat just meaty, bit of stretchy belly skin but womanly and I swear her tits have grown. Perfect handful. She asked if she can massage me, which I obliged, wow, she gives a fucking good massage too. Just the right amount of pressure and movement. Even started slipping her fingers between my legs around my balls and arsehole,  this started turning me on again, flipped over for some more owo, she was about to get another condom but I said no just keep doing what your doing, she asked me not to cum in her mouth and I said I would let her know. It would be rude to do that, and I do have respect for those that respect me, and she has looked after me this far. So let her crack on, great skills as before,  eye contact, spitting, shaft licking, wow it's doing for me again now just recalling it, before the bust she finished me with a good handjob. And WOW! I'm done in.

Sat in the bed chatting about where she has been etc, and other things. Mentioned the anal again, she maybe next time we can try but I must prepare myself, she said she has never tried it,  but next time I must let her know it is me coming there and she will try it with me, but can't promise anything.
 First time I see her check the clock and we are well over time, nearly 2hrs all in. As much as I am sure she would have sat there chatting with me longer, I made my excuses and got dressed to leave. A little kiss at the door as I was leaving. Real GFE, from start to finish.
Also she did ask me not to write a review about it on here, because she doesn't want the same problem like last time,  but I did anyway because she was that good. You wouldn't expect it looking at her profile and price.

My advice to anyone would be to play it cool with her, no pressure. Friendliness, manners, and respect will help. She is a nice woman. After breaking the ice or maybe a couple visits she will warm to you and be a bit more recepitive.

If she was closer, I would be there weekly for sure.

8/10 for me.but at that price..... It could be 10/10

Good luck to those that give her a shot.

:thumbsup:

Offline soundofsilence

looks like she is off again...  :(

Gixerbloke

Has anyone been to see this one of late?

I was dropping in whenever I was nearby, for a quick punt, but stopped for a while because I felt I was blowing too much money on it when it came to 3-4x a week.
 After about a month of no punting, I paid her a visit yesterday..... Wtf! Total drop in service. No eye contact, didn't want me touching her, barely any owo, basically just wanted me to blow my load and leave. Total opposite to previous visits where she went over time and just wanted to please me.
She rushed me out as someone else was waiting for her in the other room. She just went straight in,without even a wash/shower. I wondered if she done the same with me, as she didn't smell so fresh when I was banging her.

Things have gone down hill.....

Just wondered if anyone else had seen her and what their experience was. Seems that I am the only person to have reviewed her.

Off my budget HLnow.