Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: stratford leyton area  (Read 2390 times)

Offline mymikemy

Any good recommendations for this area? I work around there and was a few good ones but they all seem to have moved to different places.

Offline mymikemy

Hi mate. Thanks for the reply.
I should have mentioned am looking for pretty girl in 20's   

Offline Jack_soa

Oh probably top 2 then :) I can personally vouch for Christal BBB being a young stunner, and a great service. I will put a review up when I see her next time. Only saw her for 30, I like to review based on an hour plus :).

EDIT: Just noticed I put the wrong links for Christal : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 03:10:23 pm by Jack_soa »

Offline mymikemy

Does. Cristal do everything on enjoys list? Cim facial?

I did contact her once ...found her rude on the phone so didn't go any further. Maybe it was a bad day!

Offline Jack_soa

When i saw her she did cim, no swallow, protected sex and FK. Can't verify anything else.

Offline Si198

Hi Mike,
I'd personally recommend:
Christal BBB: External Link/Members Only
Sophie DD (NOT SEEN, but a few good reviews on here): External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
MYA: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
(VFM DUO)
Suzy Blonde: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Naome: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Sophie is really nice and friendly but some members have said her service can be vanilla and she doesn't do OWO unless you speak to her prior.

But she does get into it and I enjoy seeing her, she does have some meat on her not fat but she isn't skinny.

Offline Riprock

Offline Jack_soa

hi, have you had the duo recently...can't see it being offered anymore on their profiles?

Not recently. But it's still on offer on Suzy's profile. No number though...

Offline Riprock

Not recently. But it's still on offer on Suzy's profile. No number though...

Naomme on holiday i think, but i shall look into the duo

notgeorge

Oh probably top 2 then :) I can personally vouch for Christal BBB being a young stunner, and a great service. I will put a review up when I see her next time. Only saw her for 30, I like to review based on an hour plus :).

EDIT: Just noticed I put the wrong links for Christal : External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Any ideas if she's working under another name as her link above is deleted ??

notgeorge

Any ideas if she's working under another name as her link above is deleted ??

Thanks to WW on another thread,  found her new link