Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Rebecca and Beth duo - Bristol  (Read 2136 times)

82 review(s) for englishrebecca121 (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]
12 review(s) for Beth (10 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Smoking joe

Just been for another meet with Rebecca, and Beth joined us for the hour.

Meet was at Rebecca's nice place near the centre of Bristol. I've met Rebecca before so knew what to expect, pretty girl, petite, lovely little figure, and very friendly. Beth I hadn't met before, also petite, dark hair, olive skin as described in her profile, sweet facially, dressed in a lacy black all in one and very friendly and chatty.

I headed for a quick shower, before wandering in to the bedroom and business getting started!

Started with Beth giving enthusiastic oral, while i was kissing Rebecca, which was enough to get my legs shaking! On to th bed for kissing then 69 with Beth while both give me oral. In fact, Beth seemed quite happy giving me oral for most of th meeting!

There was oral and kissing between all of us including girls on each other and cowgirl with me and Beth, with gentle ball licking and then mish with Rebecca, then more oral from beth with poor Rebecca spending time running around the bed trying to find something or someone to play with!

In the end I came by hand before the girls knew what was happening and then one or both of them quickly going back to oral to finish me for good.

Overall a great fun meet where we were all relaxed in each others company and chatting like old friends, and as such I would happily recommend to anyone after a hot fun time! We even had a chat at one point about the little gang who they work with, those 2, Hollie love and ns soph, and what it would take to get me and the 4 of them in one room at the same time! :crazy:
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Great review.   :drinks: Seen Beth and she's a great punt.   :rose: ER is on my to-do list.  :rose:

Offline Smoking joe

Great review.   :drinks: Seen Beth and she's a great punt.   :rose: ER is on my to-do list.  :rose:

Cheers roth, er is a sweet little thing, im sure you would enjoy it!

Lz-129

Great review! Sounds as if you had a great time! Don't forget the aw links though!

Offline Roth

Cheers roth, er is a sweet little thing, im sure you would enjoy it!

Cheers Mate.   :drinks:

Must book her soon as I heard she was gonna be going off on her hols for a while.  :unknown:

Here's the links -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Smoking joe

Great review! Sounds as if you had a great time! Don't forget the aw links though!

Noted re links, i write reviews on ipad or smart phone and posting links doesnt really seem to work. It was a decent way of spendimg an hour though!

Offline Roth

Noted re links, i write reviews on ipad or smart phone and posting links doesnt really seem to work. It was a decent way of spendimg an hour though!

There is way to do the links but much better to spend an hour punting!  :thumbsup:  Specially with these two by the sounds if it!  :lol: :lol:

KenniLingus

Offline PaintBrush

Great review SJ.

I've had the plesure of both these ladies on separate occasions .

Now I know they do a duo, I need to,rethink my HL priorities

Cheers