Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Same WG two profiles?  (Read 639 times)

Offline Would?

I've been looking whole day for a valuable girls for Friday's planned punt but every time I just started thinking I found THE ONE,something wrong emerged. Then I coincidentally came across this profile    External Link/Members Only . When I saw her pictures I immediately recognized a girl previously working under name Sexy Tanya Babe. Her profile disappeared some time ago which I regretted as she was in my hot list. At this moment I was thinking all was good,she just started under a new profile which is nothing unusual. I used this site to gather some more information about level of her services and came across another profile which uses,as I am convinced images of the same person. So we have (in my opinion) two different profiles with one WG images.

1.  Alexy Sweety  External Link/Members Only No face visible but I think it's her. Hartlepool location but accessing from Hungary. Tanya used to do the same as she changed her current location to Sunderland when on holiday.

2. Lexy Blonde Babe External Link/Members Only Visible face definitely the girl from Sexy Tanya Babe profile.

Now,if i don't mention the fact that by finding the second profile I still have to look for the subject of my Friday's punt,I just want to ask you,far more experienced members if you can find the possible conclusion and kill my confusion.

Thank you.

Offline Would?

By the way Lexy Blonde Babe profile is former MILF WENDY profile and by her reviews it was different person than Sexy Tanya Babe.

johnnyboy61

By the way Lexy Blonde Babe profile is former MILF WENDY profile and by her reviews it was different person than Sexy Tanya Babe.
Lexi is definitely Tanya. I saw Tanya in the Hungarian brothel in Hendon Central.  She's now independent and working as Lexi in Harrow.

This girl I saw in a flat in Harrow as Cathryn, swapped her profile and then retired to Sunderland!
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
I wonder how many resting Hungarian profiles are moved to the NE?

Offline Would?

Thanks for your reply.Their profiles are probably managed by same pimp.I'll give Lexy a try tomorrow.There is another contradiction I noticed,her profile says she has short red hair instead of long blonde.Why don't they just keep their profiles simple informative and true.It would help us and them as well in terms of getting possitive reviews.I am personally very sensitive about any lie or misleading information given by WG.Fortunately I am easily able to just walk if there is anything suspicious and feel as a winnner.It used to be differen some time ago.Probably I manged to lift my brain from lower parts og my body a bit higher.:-)

johnnyboy61

Within groups they swap (or sell) profiles because the AW verification process is a pain for them. They often then forget to change some of the details in the main body of the report.  Look out also for a different girl mentioned by name in the feedback, they can't change that.

Offline Would?