Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Your Fantasy Fuck .......... slight variation ....  (Read 9320 times)

Offline nodrah

In the original posting everyone is naming those women that everybody else too would consider to be beautiful ..maybe not your personal ideal, but undoubtedly beautiful ...... but what about the woman that floats your boat but about whom others might say ' he must be going senile ' .......
My personal choice .... Roisin Conaghty .... don't know why, she just does

Offline Marathon69man

Sian Williams the TV presenter 50+ but doesn't half do it for me.

Been looking for a WG lookielikey for a long time now but no luck

Offline Rock123

Danniella Westbrook. Don't know why but  yeah I'd do her!

Offline Hertsgent

I'm totally with you on Roisin Conaghty - don't know what it is but would love to have a frenetic go as it were.....she would probably be good for a post coital drink and kebab too I reckon....

Offline SJ772

Helen Mirren, I don't care that she's 70 and wrinkly, she's still got it.

Offline TallPaul

charming_red

Offline cueball

Mel giedroyc from the baking thing, she's a nutter but I'd love a lake with her, I don't know why.

Come to think of it, if have a go with sue perkins too, she don't bat for our side but she's got great tits and looked well on that dangerous roads programme

milfwklover

I love Sophie Thompson - she can cook me breakfast in bed anytime. Just the woman next door but..... :rose:

Also there was a French tennis player in the 90s/00s; Nathalie Tauziat. Very much considered a super 'plain jane' but just something about her skirt flowing in the wind with knickers on show that just got/gets to me. Even now i'd more likely get a boner watching her play seniors tennis than watching the current plethera of nubile, East European's!

Offline freddiej

Always had a thing for Carol Kirkwood.  She looks very comfy.

Offline Silver Birch

Zoe Wanamaker! Certainly not a looker, but I used to see her in My Family and think she had a hot body & oozed sex appeal. Just me probably  :wacko:

Offline Malvolio

I have a strange attraction towards Fiona Bruce.

Offline SJ772

ain't nothing strange about that, she's lovely

Offline Silver Birch

In the original posting everyone is naming those women that everybody else too would consider to be beautiful ..maybe not your personal ideal, but undoubtedly beautiful ...... but what about the woman that floats your boat but about whom others might say ' he must be going senile ' .......
My personal choice .... Roisin Conaghty .... don't know why, she just does

Fiona Bruce belongs in the other thread... you would have to be going senile NOT to want to roll with her  :hi:

Offline Marathon69man

Felicity Kendall don't give a shit how old she is now ,
.... She be a must do

Big Cat

I used to want to fuck Chyna from WWF... I was an odd kid

Offline jsparky

No one choose Ann Widdecombe?  :D

KenniLingus

Felicity Kendall don't give a shit how old she is now ,
.... She be a must do

Helena Bohnam Carter - so hot in fight club - I'd give her a fisting!

Offline slavealan75

Now I quite like Penny Mordaunt MP. She looks a real goer

Online badsin

Danniella Westbrook. Don't know why but  yeah I'd do her!

Met her in the mid 90's - fit as a butchers dog back then! Age (and drugs) can do terrible things :hi:

KenniLingus

Now I quite like Penny Mordaunt MP. She looks a real goer

+1

I actually bumped into her at the House Du Crois - she's waiting for you SlaveAlan - she want you to be her bitch!

KenniLingus

Jodie Forster (despite being a rug muncher) and Jenny Agata - she's still got it!

I also now have a thing for Cilla!  :vomit:

Offline purple_t

Kirstie Allsopp from 'Location,  Location,  Location', if she lost a few pounds

Offline slavealan75

+1

I actually bumped into her at the House Du Crois - she's waiting for you SlaveAlan - she want you to be her bitch!

I've actually met her through work. I was awestruck and just mumbled hello

Online frankc

Always had a thing for Kate Bush.....

Offline gonewest

Absolutely nothing strange about that   :D

Offline bigmc

Katie price. Can't stand her but she has a killer body and you just know she would be really filthy

Offline threechilliman

Great thread and a lot of great choices. Tbh, of those mentioned I probably do most of 'em.

Sue Lawley
Nigella Lawson (I'd smear her with chocolate cake and whipped cream before fucking her)
Carol Vordeman

tcm

ThrustMaster

I'm totally with you on Roisin Conaghty - don't know what it is but would love to have a frenetic go as it were.....she would probably be good for a post coital drink and kebab too I reckon....
Sloppy thirds on Roisin here please.

Would also have Ruth Jones in full Nessa gear or Sally Lindsay.

KenniLingus

Katie price. Can't stand her but she has a killer body and you just know she would be really filthy

I was Katie Price in Dorking High Street about 8 years ago. Man she was fucking rough. If there was ever a street walker in Dorking it was her!

KenniLingus

Great thread and a lot of great choices. Tbh, of those mentioned I probably do most of 'em.

Sue Lawley
Nigella Lawson (I'd smear her with chocolate cake and whipped cream before fucking her)
Carol Vordeman

tcm

Check this out!
External Link/Members Only

Offline stevedave

I used to want to fuck Chyna from WWF... I was an odd kid

Yes, yes you were haha!  :scare:

Offline Jack_soa

Hey guys, just throwing my fantasy few in here:

Jaime Murray (she was in warehouse 13): External Link/Members Only
Alissa White-Gluz (Lead singer of a metal band): External Link/Members Only
Courtney Cox (Guitarist for an all female iron maiden tribute  :cool: ): External Link/Members Only

Also totally agree with Nigella  :)

Oberyn1

Sky News weather reporter - Nazaneen Ghaffar. She is fucking sexy!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Oh, and the majority of the Sky Sports news presenters lol
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 08:18:06 am by Oberyn1 »

Online frankc

+1 .......great choice mate

Offline Tree

Long time lurking here, my first post.

Laid up with post op blues, watching BBC news this morning, dominated by fit ladies,

Louise Minchen
Naga Munchetty
Sally Nugent
Steph McGovern
Nearly forgot,  Carol Kirkwood

A definite Fab Five.

Offline mh

I was Katie Price in Dorking High Street about 8 years ago.

How you choose to dress up on a night out is up to you.
 :lol:

carefree

Yeah, you are kind of missing the point of the thread with this one, I think. Most if not all sane blokes would fuck that.

carefree

Kate Garraway from Good Morning Britain, I've always thought she'd be utter filth :thumbsup:
External Link/Members Only

Kirstie Alley

Julia Bradbury

fredpunter

I fancied Annie lennox back in the day but this seemed to puzzle a number of people

carefree

I fancied Annie lennox back in the day but this seemed to puzzle a number of people

Not to me, she was as pretty as fuck.  Actually still is :thumbsup:

DoctorDoctor

I'm a music freak so

A threesome with Kim and Kelly Deal of Pixies and Breeders respectively
Melissa auf de Mar of Hole
Kim Shattuck of Muff
Hannah Reid of London Grammar
Paz Lenchantin of A Perfect Circle
Florence Welch
All of the Bangles, even the minging blonde bassist

Note : I can't fck anyone whose music I don't like, so Ellie Goulding, Joss Stone, Beyonce etc....forgedaboutit

Oh, and to put you off your lunch/dinner, a 70s threesome with Olive from On the Buses and Yootha Joyce...cor.

DD

Jay-Jay

Sorry but I thought the op's intention was to suggest "plain" women who may be worth a fuck ? Many of these are hardly munters.

Jay

DoctorDoctor

Not to me, she was as pretty as fuck.  Actually still is :thumbsup:

I was similarly conflicted the first time I saw Boy George

Offline Sparky6996

Sorry but I thought the op's intention was to suggest "plain" women who may be worth a fuck ? Many of these are hardly munters.

Jay

I agree, we've strayed a bit

carefree

No, it's about naming women who aren't obvious I thought.  Obvious being the usual suspects like Kathryn Jenkins, Susanna Reid, Angelina Jolie blah blah.

I often get ridiculed by my mates for my choices (Kate Garraway etc) therefore not obvious :thumbsup:

Offline Sparky6996

Carefree, your selections pretty much fit the subject IMHO, I wasn't necessarily aiming my comments at you

carefree

Carefree, your selections pretty much fit the subject IMHO, I wasn't necessarily aiming my comments at you

It's cool mate, my reply was aimed at jay-jay :hi:

Offline Markus

Portia de Rossi did it for me back in the day...still quite attractive.

Julie Bowen is one of my favourites....I actually fancy her more then Sofia Vergara funnily enough.