Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPARKLING MELISSA - Wimbledon  (Read 2380 times)

3 review(s) for Melissa Snow (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ArtVandalay

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

1 hour @£100

The Comms:
Terrible. All AW emails deleted without being replied to. Phone calls not answered and then text massage exchanges suddenly stopping for no discernible reason. Took a week of persevering to arrange the punt.
Turns out its a receptionist who handles all bookings and Melissa was completely oblivious to the pains I'd gone through to get to see her!

The Venue:
A modern house in Wimbledon a short walk from the station. Unfortunately the door is right on a main road and across from a busy bus stop.
The room she was using was the box room but nicely appointed. Bathroom and shower facilities were good, although the shower is one of those stupid antique style roll top bath attachments which you have to hold yourself.

The Girl:
Exactly as she appears on her main profile pic in the pink little number. In fact that is what she was wearing when we met.
As her profile states, she's curvy not slim. but nothing sags on her, even her very amply tits hold their youthful and perky shape once they've been unleashed.

The Meet:
The punt started off in the same vein as this review:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52017.msg677880;topicseen#msg677880
half-arsed EE welcome on arrival, told to leave shoes in the hallway, waltzed off then asked what I wanted?

However, a few jokes, a few compliments and a gentle nudging off what I think would have been her normal set routine and she relaxed and opened up. She's a nice, friendly chatty girl who I found very easy to get on with and she was fully engaged through the punt.
Services rendered:
Kissing with tongues - although not DFK
Oral with - I was offered the option of OWO but declined
Reverse oral
Sex - Her on top then missionary. Doggy was discouraged

Overall, a very vanilla punt but perfect for a fluffy like me.

Offline MancSean

She looks hot nice review. Why was doggy discouraged? Also where is she from and can you finger her?

Offline ArtVandalay

Hungarian, English was very good though with a lovely accent

Doggie: She just doesn't seem to like it. I didn't press the issue

Fingers: No idea - although I'd guess no

Offline Vivago

She is Hungarian and I believe works from the same place as her sister Stacy (External Link/Members Only) who has been reviewed here positively many times, deservedly so. Her younger sister appears to be more hit and miss.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline The_Don

at op glad it worked out for you.

Her younger sister appears to be more hit and miss.

Indeed with any W/G YMMV
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:07:56 pm by The_Don »

Milo117

Is it the place round the corner from Wimbledon station black door. Eve moon and Claire have/ do wkrk from there

Offline jsparky

Did anyone try duo with Stacy and Melissa? The sister act?  :D

onevote1

Hungarian, English was very good though with a lovely accent

Doggie: She just doesn't seem to like it. I didn't press the issue

Fingers: No idea - although I'd guess no

I liked your review

could she have discouraged doggie because you might be very well endowed do you think

I haven't known her to discourage doggie but as the Don mentioned maybe it's hit and miss with her and girls in general

some screen captures of her from my private video collection below

in all her glory
Hidden Image/Members Only

and another in all her glory

her winning smile

her sister Stacey(is she really) who I went with also at the same location

cheeky one of Stacey undressing

cheers

sir_david

I don't think you should post your own private photo's here.

fredpunter

onevote1

I don't think you should post your own private photo's here.

I take your point dude understood.

I have though noticed and indeed been the victim of visiting girls where the picture on their profile and how they really look is so different or hides wobbly bits fat etc which wastes mine and other people's time. there is a girl in bayswater who keeps using fake pics yet she is verified on adultwork, her profile has gone this last few days so I have no link to review her as a fraud. I got there and walked out when I saw her.

I take your point and won't post anymore but if I see a girl is taking the piss and getting punters to visit on false pretenses I will say something as this forum is to benefit punters not the girls. too many girls con punters to see them through dishonest photos they post. who is looking out for the punters who waste hard earned money and time, not to mention the dishonest photos girls post in private galleries but it's too late when you see the galleries as you have paid your money

my allegiance is to the punters not the girls as is the ethos of why this forum exists.

respect to all and all opinions. thanks

thanks

onevote1

+1

hi dude, understand and respect yours and all comments

I see you and sir David have both been with Stacey from your reviews

one thing did confuse me, and to double check I have just scanned the video of me and her (63 minutes) and she has no objection to fingering based on my experience with her.

of course that does not discount your experience with her as no 2 experiences are exactly the same.  thanks

fredpunter

hi dude, understand and respect yours and all comments

I see you and sir David have both been with Stacey from your reviews

one thing did confuse me, and to double check I have just scanned the video of me and her (63 minutes) and she has no objection to fingering based on my experience with her.

of course that does not discount your experience with her as no 2 experiences are exactly the same.  thanks

I can only assume you must be better at it than me.

Perhaps you could write a review.

johnnyboy61

She seems to be very much a part-time performer appearing in the UK for a couple of weeks at a time and then disappearing. Seems to take a spare room in whatever flat there seems to be one available in one of the former and now dispersed well-known Southfields Hungarian group. Recent name change from Melissa Snow (as indicated by the links at the foot of the OP's review).