Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Endearing Emily: Chelmsford  (Read 2328 times)

BigJimmy

Despite having perused the site (when account-less) and seeing your blow ups with Emily, I decided to take a gamble on her simply because body wise she is exactly what I like. And I was not disappointed!

Emily's place was easy to get to and when I arrived she was dressed in sexy lingerie peeking through a thin robe. I was quite nervous as I don't do this often, but she did all she could to put me at ease. She offered a shower which I declined as I had showered at home, which she was fine with, then we went to the bed. Started off kissing (tasted very minty LOL) then she started to suck my cock, gagged which I liked, then moved onto 69. After she came (or gave a very convincing fake) we moved onto sex. Started missionary, then doggy, finally finished with her riding me with her amazing tits in my mouth. After finishing wasn't rushed and chatted for a bit, before getting dressed and heading on my way.

I know she is a bit of a pariah here, due to one indiscretion, but felt the need to review her to just say I genuinely had a great time  :)

Like I said, I don't do this often, but when I do next have the urge I'd be more than happy to see Emily again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Offline finn5555

Despite having perused the site (when account-less) and seeing your blow ups with Emily, I decided to take a gamble on her simply because body wise she is exactly what I like. And I was not disappointed!

Emily's place was easy to get to and when I arrived she was dressed in sexy lingerie peeking through a thin robe. I was quite nervous as I don't do this often, but she did all she could to put me at ease. She offered a shower which I declined as I had showered at home, which she was fine with, then we went to the bed. Started off kissing (tasted very minty LOL) then she started to suck my cock, gagged which I liked, then moved onto 69. After she came (or gave a very convincing fake) we moved onto sex. Started missionary, then doggy, finally finished with her riding me with her amazing tits in my mouth. After finishing wasn't rushed and chatted for a bit, before getting dressed and heading on my way.

I know she is a bit of a pariah here, due to one indiscretion, but felt the need to review her to just say I genuinely had a great time  :)

Like I said, I don't do this often, but when I do next have the urge I'd be more than happy to see Emily again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Whatever floats your boat
 :dash: :scare:

Offline cunnyhunt

I know she is a bit of a pariah here, due to one indiscretion,

I think that when punters book someone they should have information to inform them of the time they might expect, during the punt and after.

It was not one "indiscretion" but several.

I do not want to book someone who arrives at my location drunk, then continues to drink so that they argue with another so that the Police are called to my location (think of an outcall to your own house).

Harassing a punter and outing him to his wife with late night calls.

Kylie is obviously looking for some to defend her and they are obliging, I am pretty sure she is stuie123123 too, I have been wrong over the last five years here of catching some out but I have been correct 90% of the time.

vt

How many guys has she put up to signing up here and writing a positive review for her?!?  :wackogirl:

Has she offered them a free punt or something??  :unknown:

BigJimmy

I haven't been put up to anything. Honestly, I think some of you lads need to lay off the weed, you're incredibly paranoid.

I agree people should have information available regarding a potential punt, which is exactly why I posted this review. One guy here had a bad experience, in fact a terrible experience. But I did not. I had zero problems, zero issues, and have had none of the potential issues you try and suggest will happen post punt (unsolicited calls etc.)

If you want to continue your witch hunt, or live in this paranoid world where anyone who disagrees with you is Emily, feel free. I had a good time, that's all I have to say on the matter.

Offline finn5555

I haven't been put up to anything. Honestly, I think some of you lads need to lay off the weed, you're incredibly paranoid.

I agree people should have information available regarding a potential punt, which is exactly why I posted this review. One guy here had a bad experience, in fact a terrible experience. But I did not. I had zero problems, zero issues, and have had none of the potential issues you try and suggest will happen post punt (unsolicited calls etc.)

If you want to continue your witch hunt, or live in this paranoid world where anyone who disagrees with you is Emily, feel free. I had a good time, that's all I have to say on the matter.

People may begin to believe you when you have been around a bit at present your last comment is the best one in other words stop white knighting and shut up  :hi:

Offline socks

Oh don't do that mate. I've been told off by stuie/RRR/TK for being paranoid and advised to keep off the dope and now you're saying the same thing to someone else!!! In my fragile state of mind can you not imagine the warped conclusion I'm coming to??

stuie123123

Oh don't do that mate. I've been told off by stuie/RRR/TK for being paranoid and advised to keep off the dope and now you're saying the same thing to someone else!!! In my fragile state of mind can you not imagine the warped conclusion I'm coming to??

read back dude i wouldnt say i told you off and i never used the word paranoid once !!
now you are losing the plot  :P

Offline socks

read back dude i wouldnt say i told you off and i never used the word paranoid once !!
now you are losing the plot  :P
but that's the point, you all blur into one white knight/touting amalgam in my head  :lol:

BigJimmy

How is giving my opinion, then just reaffirming my right to have that opinion, white knighting? Go check other girl's reviews, people will either have a couple of follow up questions, or no comment at all. Yet any review of Emily that says they had a good time has people basically calling them liars, its pathetic.

And yes, anyone assuming I am Emily, must be paranoid. Or have some mental disorder of some kind. Maybe every other review on here is Emily in disguise, maybe all her positive reviews elsewhere, her feedback on AW, maybe all of that is her. But I think its more likely, its not.

One of you had a shit experience with her, and that sucks. And although I wasn't around then, I've read through the archive of it to do my research before booking and sure, she was definitely at fault (although not entirely in my opinion.) But others have had no issues when seeing her since.

Think you guys kind of need to let it go, by starting fights on any review of Emily you're basically sabotaging reviews, which surely goes against the entire point of this site.

Offline cunnyhunt

One of you had a shit experience with her, and that sucks. And although I wasn't around then, I've read through the archive of it to do my research before booking and sure, she was definitely at fault (although not entirely in my opinion.) But others have had no issues when seeing her since.

I will pick up one point you have made.

The archive you say you read to form your opinion had to be heavily censored so what you have seen is a sanitised version of the events, if you were here at the time when Kylie was posting you would of seen what a fucking car crash she was, my memory still has the picture of her pissed, in doggy with £20 notes stuck up her arse. She has mental issues that have not gone away as she has got older, On SAAFE they would tell her that she needed help but as is usual with her she thinks it is the fault of all others.
For sure maybe she has changed, maybe she has not, but punters should be warned that if you annoy or get on the wrong side of her you will pay a price, she is an attention seeker and when she does not get the attention she wants or thinks she deserves she will use any means she has to exact what she sees as justified revenge.
I hope those that punt her use a punting phone  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Why can't the knockers (pun intended) on this thread just accept the Fact, that some of us like fucking Emily/TK. Find a fucking bridge, and get over it.   :cool: The past, is exactly it, The Past.     :dash:

grandmaster-ram-rod

it's very strange that more than one person should come here, read the posts on teen K, and then come to the conclusion that they just have to book her, and then  defend her to the death, sounds like bollocks to me  :hi:

Offline cunnyhunt

it's very strange that more than one person should come here, read the posts on teen K, and then come to the conclusion that they just have to book her, and then  defend her to the death, sounds like bollocks to me  :hi:

Fluffy cunts and I am sure that one is Kylie.