Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mulata Naughty (Watford) - TOFTT  (Read 859 times)

tristen92

External Link/Members Only

Saw this WG recently - located close to the High Street - okay comms though her English isn't great - she's stolen the profile bio from someone else for sure. Place easy to find and discrete. She has some fat female friend who acts as a bouncer - thought it was the worst case of bait and switch I'd ever seen at first. Upon meeting the actual WG; private gallery pics in particular are very flattering - tired, haggard looking Brazilian with little enthusiasm despite being somewhat competent in service provision. Probably early 30s but looks worse for wear; B size tits and a large but untoned ass - definitely not as the pictures infer.

She does OWO but I stopped her and did OW, she doesn't do any kissing whatsoever, and was just a mechanical fuck. Can't speak much English so I got changed and left in 10 minutes. Terrible VFM at 120ph (fortunately I only paid 60 for half), especially when, aesthetically-speaking, she's not all that (facially a 6 out of 10).
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 04:52:30 pm by tristen92 »

Offline shagbambi

Thanks for the review.  You having a bad run at the moment!

condomman

Thanks. She's now in Kingston and you just saved me £120. It's a toss up between a fuck or sticking it on Arsenal to beat Liverpool. One way or the other, I feel I'm gonna get fucked today! :dash: