Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HelenofTroy73 - Cardiff  (Read 2346 times)

2 review(s) for HelenofTroy73 (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw that Helen was offering the £20 BJ and thought why not !

Messaged her and good comms,  found her flat and parked up,  all good so far.

Went in and she opened the door,  into the bedroom and this is where it didn't really work for me.  It was dirty,  not just untidy.  Yes, it was untidy but it was dirty as well.

Anyway rather than listen to my senses i handed over the money, pulled my trousers down and led on the bed (no chance was i gonna get undressed)

Helen was nice and pleasant,  can't fault her at that,  but i didn't get the impression she was clean either.  Gave her a bit of a finger as she was wearing a kind of body stocking with no knickers,  hairy girl and it didn't smell great.

I struggled to get it up,  Fair dues to Helen,  she persevered and i came in her mouth as quick as i could.

Reason this is neutral is she was pleasant and not rude on the slightest,  she did what she said she would do.  But the surroundings and cleanliness was mush in need of improvement.

Offline mikeyboy1984

Just had a look at her profile she's got no teeth? I know she was cheap but fuck me.... Good review btw

Offline pork sword

Why did I have to come across this around tea time?????  :vomit:

Offline HughJardon

hairy girl and it didn't smell great.

I struggled to get it up

That part of the review sticks out like a sore thumb  :thumbsup:
Good review though RG, your a braver man than Il ever be.
Although I would like to get noshed off by a girl with No teeth, Id like that girl to have a flavoursome wax pussy, and a firm set of DDs, Helen doesnt fit me criteria, well played though.

np500

Oh my god, sorry  I would have puked and not have got a lob on never mind a hard on but I guess I wouldn't have gone near there in th first place, suppose credit ware it's due , that's what I call brave as fuck, simple as ! Credit ware it's due but count me very well out !

Offline foreverhung

Would sooner throw it over my thumb...... hats off  :hi: to you sir
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MikeBWales

Fair play for the neutral rating, though a picture states a thousand words!  Well done for TOFTT!

SirFrank

Fucking hell. Different strokes for different folks but I'm always perplexed re the appeal here. If you don't mind me asking what is it that made you book her? Not taking the piss just very curious. I'm sure others said her BJ was the dogs tho - was that the case?

gunter75

Just for the record and reviews, I saw Helen yonks back.

Trust me she's amazing with her oral skills, and talk about value for money! Felt absolutely awesome! 

She's a cracking punt.   

np500

Leave it there's best, must have been some years ago !

Offline mr big

cant get my head around anyone booking that vile

np500

I just had me wisdom tooth out, tool the dentist 10 minutes to wrench it out, dentist was knackered and my face looks like Helen of troy sat on it, fuck it, gone to bed !

np500

And I still got more teeth than her .

Offline mikeyboy1984

Even for £20 its not worth it. Extra £10 you could have had a 15 minute bj off jodielovescock who's a great punt and good vfm

SirFrank

Just for the record and reviews, I saw Helen yonks back.

Trust me she's amazing with her oral skills, and talk about value for money! Felt absolutely awesome! 

She's a cracking punt.

each to their own and all that but fuck me, I've  just taken another butchers at her profile pics and she's got a face like Jimmy Sommervilles scrotum. I don't care how good her BJ is, and I'm sure she's a nice lass but I just couldn't.

Offline regular_guy

Fucking hell. Different strokes for different folks but I'm always perplexed re the appeal here. If you don't mind me asking what is it that made you book her? Not taking the piss just very curious. I'm sure others said her BJ was the dogs tho - was that the case?

I had heard that the BJ's were good and thought why not for £20,  it was a lesson learned though  :(

Offline HughJardon

Others have said her suck jobs are great, but I wouldnt like one off of her even if she makes James Dyson proud.
She is Raf though she looks like the bird of Choccywoccydoodah

Offline mikeyboy1984

Money has been really tight the last few weeks, so I ( almost ) plumped for the £20 bj. Another look at her profile dissuaded me though  :vomit:

yorkshire123

It quite evident that George Lucas is a punter, where else would he have got the inspiration for Jabba the Hutt the dirty bastard.

gunter75

Gobbles a gobbles mate, she's a fantastic lass,
Where we? On the Vegas strip?

She's a cracking punt lads,

Champagne taste but lager money.....

Works for me,

As the great George Peppard quoted!

np500

The main stay of a blow job ( good or bad) is to have at least an erection ! This is ware it would all fall apart and go significantly pear shaped in my case. Hand on heart,  I'd go for the x-hamster option, I'm guaranteed a happy ending.