Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Saunas  (Read 1232 times)

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

I will probably be ridiculed but here goes.

Been a long time since I ventured in to a sauna.

Do the girls still have a 'menu'?
Ie £x for hr , £y for oral, £z for oral and sex etc
Or do they all charge a flat rate in the room?

sam67

Carol's sauna is flat rate for oral and sex . As for extra you need to inquire

Offline foreverchanges

I will probably be ridiculed but here goes.

Been a long time since I ventured in to a sauna.

Do the girls still have a 'menu'?
Ie £x for hr , £y for oral, £z for oral and sex etc
Or do they all charge a flat rate in the room?

I'd almost forgotten that when I first started to go to LSS in 2001 that the girls used to real the price list off after the "massage".
Think it changed about 2003ish when it was assumed that it would full service..mind you there was none of this malarkey about extra for OWO because back in those days the virtually all Scottish workforce all offered OWO. :cry:

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

2003?
Holy shit. Now I feel old.
Shows how long it's been since I was in a sauna.

Thanks for all the info.

Offline willie loman

There seem to be quite a few chancers in the saunas who are charging extras for stuff that most girls are doing as part of routine service. EG Cim or owo, should not be an extra cost. A fool and his money etc.

JazzMan

In all my many years.
cim has always been extra.

Offline willie loman

As a general rule, if I cant get hard enough to ejaculate through shagging, I decline the offer of coming through oral sex, it makes me feel shabby and depressed,however in the past I did accept, and not once was I charged for cim, that includes Heidi and sophie, one girl even swallowed, no extra charge either.It baffles me why some girls think this should cost more, what is the logic? You have a cock in your mouth and someone ejaculates? What the fuck do you think was going to happen, what about come in vagina? Or come in hand ?

Shuggy68

LSS £55 in the room for up to 45 mins, £20/£25 for 30/45 mins.

Extras depend on the girl, IMHO there should not be any for a standard service including CIM.