Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Crazy prices  (Read 1376 times)

Offline Owwhatanight

Noticed lately a lot of East mid Girls setting their prices at £150 an hour....bloody ridiculous and to high for me and I think for a few others. Now I see that a few of them have dropped back down to a normal level of between £100-£120 or have offers, so business must have been poor or the power of them reading ukp where guys have mentioned this.
Even the EE girls are trying it now.

Offline Crazydave

I agree - not sure what they're thinking. My usual limit is £120 for an hour, but will consider up to £80 for half an hour as long as I can cum twice.

Don't think I've ever spent £150 for an hour. Hopefully the prices will slowly come back down again as phones stay silent.

Offline themightyimp

Banned reason: Interfering with moderation issues.
Banned by: daviemac

Sureshot

About 5 months ago you could take your pick at £100/ph, but now the standard seems to be creeping up to £120.  Even this i think is too much for what is essentially a gamble.

I recently had a girl at £100 and had a great time so will now keep this as my limit.  I wont bow to market forces or cartels. FFS £100 for lying on your back and some think this is not enough :dash: :dash:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Summer holidays are always quite quiet and some think if they are getting less work they need to raise their prices so they still make around the same money. For the odd few it might work but most realise it just makes you even quieter so drop back down again
I can't see normal prices up here getting as high as £150 for a few years yet as more and more girls are doing this job which keeps the prices down

Gregorysboy

Dani, just going slightly off message, why do you think it is that there are now so few genuine students doing it compared with 5-10 years ago? At one time there was a good selection on AW, now it seems to be dominated by the long term professionals and the touring EEs. Are they gravitating towards the sugardaddie sites?

Offline Owwhatanight

Miryah now longer listed on Aw had a sugar daddy before being Wg
But I think you may be on to something.

Offline Ipunter

I think we will see a few more pop up nearer October when the loans start running out.

Gregorysboy

Did I pick up from somewhere M has now moved to Birmingham? I've not checked the West Mids section but is she listed there?

Offline Owwhatanight

She has gone from Nottingham to Birmingham to East Mids Airport back to Birmingham now gone off Aw but she lives in South Notts ??  :wackogirl:

Offline wasox

I'd noticed this trend too.  Have to confess I wasn't too put off by it as I don't punt that frequently so don't mind spending a bit more as long as I've done the research and reckon it'll be worth it.  Will be interested to see if the pattern reverses after the summer