Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cherry one2one hatfield  (Read 586 times)

Major bumsoor

External Link/Members Only

Hi chaps long time lurker but after 2 recent bad punts thought I'd share

This was actually about a plan f and in truth a desperation punt after a few let downs and non availables decided to call one2one to see who was available at my desired time turned out to be cherry so booked half hour..

Probably was the girl in the pics but whoever photoshopped them earnt every penny of the two weeks it probably took them to do it
Cherry opened the door wearing some nice underwear but was about a size 14 not the size stated on her profile..the only plus of this punt was her tits were probably an E not the stated D

Went straight in for some DFK only to be hit with a wall of halitosis so that ended abruptly there and then onto the bed for  OWO which to be fair wasn't bad...asked if she was up for a bit of 69 to which she duly obliged......then it hit me Jesus it was like I had been teleported to Grimsby harbour the smell was really bad so that lasted about 0.2 seconds
I decided I'd go for a quick bit of mish just to get it over and done with and it had been a while so had bollocks like space hoppers.......
After about 2 mins of mish it was really kicking up so had to stop and finished of with a wank over her ample tits had a quick shower and got out of there double sharp
The smell was that bad I had to stop at tescos on the way home to buy some deodorant to spray on my fingers ( I kid you not)
So there you have it another waste of time with an EE girl and most definatley my worst punt ever

Had another disaster with a Romanian a week later ( review to follow)...think I'll stick to well reviewed British girls from now on