Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendradee - Cheltenham tour  (Read 1305 times)

24 review(s) for Kendra_Dee (22 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline macmate

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

No doubt a familiar name to many, Kendra tours through Glos frequently. Booked a 1 hr incall at £120 with her whilst she was recently in Cheltenham. Comms all good, bit of a pain finding her when the time came but got there eventually. Been on my HL for a while (young, fit, filth potential).

**FLUFFY ALERT** - she looks much better in the flesh! Not to say her pics aren't good, but I've always felt they were a bit unnatural and harsh. In the flesh, she's very pretty. Dressed as requested, she has a certain bo-ho style that's refreshing. Pleasant and chatty. She's as fit a fuck and her body is so tight...

After a shower, she was eager to show off her tits (yes they're fake, very obvious but that's part of the appeal). They did look fantastic in her bra! Lots of kissing and touching all very arousing and erotic, onto some serious OWO.

This is where my timings went a bit wrong - I was planning on a 2 pop session, but I got over the trigger point and didn't cum. She kept on with the (very pleasurable OWO) but I think even she was confused by this! Session progressed onto RO where she invited me to slip in a finger - JHC she was tight!! Kendra also has an unshaven pussy which was fun, but it was a bit wild!

On with the condom and she climbs on top and it felt wonderful - a bit too wonderful as after a few mins a shot my load. It was at that point with 45 mins on the clock I realised I'd left it too late for pop number 2... Nice comedown massage, shower and exit.

I'd give my performance about a 3/10, Kendra's was a solid 8/10 from me. Young, fit and sexy as hell!

Loveit

Thanks for the review. She's been on my hl for too long. Time to move her to the seen list.