Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Blonde Camila-Tower Hill  (Read 8711 times)

5 review(s) for NYMPHO_BLONDE_24_ (2 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline davidgood

I saw Camila a few weeks ago but just got round to finishing off the review now.

After freshening up with a shower we started off with a bit of a snog and cuddle. Then once she was stripped down to her fishnet stockings I gave her a good licking, including rimming. She was very sweet and responsive.

Next it was a quick burst of deep mish with her legs up in the air.

During recovery time I asked why she was not wearing the sheer stockings I had asked for. Seemingly the message had not got through from her receptionist. But after a quick rummage in her wardrobe she produced a pair of lovely new hold ups and put them on.

With this it was time for round 2. A good blow job got me rock hard so she covered me up and applied Liquid Silk to my covered cock and her bum. Then she bent over at the bottom of the bed and guided me in for a prolonged session of anal. Unfortunately I could not cum and had to withdraw and take a breather on the bed with some interesting chat.

Camila is an enthusiastic young lady who wants to make sure customers are satisfied so she started on some more  sloppy oral and once I was wet and slippy she expertly tossed me off resulting in a final spurt.

All in all a very enjoyable first appointment.

A few words of warning-Camilla is Polish but speaks good English. Being near the City, young and good looking and good VFM she is busy and has a receptionist to take calls.

If this does not put you off here is the link;-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Regards,

davidgood

doobes

Thanks for the review. VFM all inclusive in Zone 1 is a bit of a novelty. Might have to take a look.

Offline MancSean

Think I might try to line her up for the weekend looks well dirty

LL

Thanks for the review. The photos look heavily edited. Can you comment on her body shape?  I.e is she slim? Flat stomach? Firm arse? :)
Cheers

Offline KentAde

Cheers for the review.
Was anal included in the £80ph price please? Seems she swallows aswell? Did you get a chance .......?

Offline davidgood

Thanks for the review. The photos look heavily edited. Can you comment on her body shape?  I.e is she slim? Flat stomach? Firm arse? :)
Cheers
She is a well proportioned, toned young lady. As I have just said in a PM reply I did not measure her and I am no good at judging dress sizes.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline davidgood

Cheers for the review.
Was anal included in the £80ph price please? Seems she swallows aswell? Did you get a chance .......?
Ade,

Anal was definitely included in the price of £80 for the hour, that is why I went to see her. I did not ask for CIM so can't comment on that.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline KentAde

Ade,

Anal was definitely included in the price of £80 for the hour, that is why I went to see her. I did not ask for CIM so can't comment on that.

Regards,

davidgood

Thanks David.....one to visit I think......  :drinks:

brolin_76

davidgood, how attractive her face?. Exactly looks like pictures or different?  :) :)

Offline Kyuss

Can you tell me what the locations like. Is it and "OK" area?

figleaf

I went to see her last week.

Area is nice, ten mins from tower hill and flat is OK.

Not a rip off but she was a bit business like and no DFK seemed to be on offer.

And her gash was a bit un-fresh :)

£80 is a good rate but I'm not sure I would return.

Offline punk

No time to wash the pussy,too much cock a pumping back to back?

brolin_76

surely back to back booking so un fresh :vomit:

Sartorial

Saw her last week for 2 hours!! Pure heaven gave my a hole a good drilling with that naughty tongue, booked another 2 hour session tomorrow.

Offline punk

Saw her last week for 2 hours!! Pure heaven gave my a hole a good drilling with that naughty tongue, booked another 2 hour session tomorrow.

Thats not a review.

password02

Thats not a review.

Guys a 1 line is not a review - Can we stop being a little lazy and at least do a few lines please?

Thanks

Offline lewishamguy

Wow! 2hrs heaven for £160. Perhaps you should see her every day.

:sarcastic:

Sartorial

Alright my fellow punters,I'm writing this as I just left camillas place after a hot and sweet 2 hour session of spit and sweat. This girl is so good I have become addicted, nowhere in my 27 years of punting I have come across a wg girl who pushed her tongue so far up my arse! And made me cum instantly at my tender age of 68!. Gave her £100 tip, she's a gem... On my out she snogged the life and nose out of me... She sucks nose  :yahoo:

doobes

This girl is so good I have become addicted

Having seen Camila (or whoever she was), I think you need to get out a little more.

But I look forward to the review of the four hours you've spent with her.

Offline Big Bad R

Alright my fellow punters,I'm writing this as I just left camillas place after a hot and sweet 2 hour session of spit and sweat. This girl is so good I have become addicted, nowhere in my 27 years of punting I have come across a wg girl who pushed her tongue so far up my arse! And made me cum instantly at my tender age of 68!. Gave her £100 tip, she's a gem... On my out she snogged the life and nose out of me... She sucks nose  :yahoo:

So would I for a £100 tip......perhaps not !! 27 years of punting and no reviews, sorry mate you lack a bit of credibility.  :unknown:

Sartorial

I have just got myself updated with all the gadgets so as to why no reviews matey  :mad: :wackogirl:

Dick4snowqueens

That guy is just a dreamer -£100 tip yeah right?!

Sartorial

:timeout: £100 tip is nothing I have been all over the punting world where I have seen clients tipping girls £500+ in the Arab counties.

Offline king tarzan

I would never tip..
Why tip?
They are being paid very good money.
Arabs tip because they don't have to earn it with early wake  up alarms and sweat...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline punk

Are you free of shit?

Answers on a postcard.

password02

Offline OutForJustice80

Is it just me or does her mouth look absurdly small, like a picture off of Guess Who from the 80s?

brolin_76

Is it just me or does her mouth look absurdly small, like a picture off of Guess Who from the 80s?

I asked davidgood about her pictures. but no answer  :unknown:

Offline davidgood

I asked davidgood about her pictures. but no answer  :unknown:
I did not respond as I thought from your later post she was probably not some one you would see.

As regards her pics then she is better looking in the flesh IMO. The face pics have been tweaked to give her a bit of anonymity.

Regards,

davidgood

brolin_76

I did not respond as I thought from your later post she was probably not some one you would see.

As regards her pics then she is better looking in the flesh IMO. The face pics have been tweaked to give her a bit of anonymity.

Regards,

davidgood

thanks davidgood. I will keep her in my list  :)