Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mazule - Slough  (Read 1902 times)

9 review(s) for mazule_ (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

Mazule in Slough.
£50 for 30 minutes.  Deep-throat, face fuck, tit-fuck partial facial and cum on tits.

I have been wanting to see Mazule for quite a while.  Finally yesterday I got to do just that.
I texted her late morning to see if she was available.  She only takes bookings in advance unless she is showing available.  She gave me directions and I was there a bit early so texted again and she said come on up.
Her place is just outside Slough in a decent block of flats and is safe.  Its not overlooked and you just buzz in as if visiting a friend.
Mazule met me downstairs in a tight dress showing off her curves and led me to her flat.

Now I know a lot have said she doesn't look to be their type and I get that, she is a lot better looking in the flesh though and has one hell of a body.  She's Lithuanian but speaks great English having done an English course and is going for her residency.  She has a cracking curvy body, big full tits and has a naughty twinkle.

She asked what I wanted and I said I like blowjobs, big boobs and shooting cum.  Great, me too she said and we sorted out the payment whilst she undressed me.

Some very very deep and intense french kissing, tongues and lots of snogging and she was massaging my cock before leading me by the cock to the bed and asking me to lay down.  Still clothed she knelt between my legs and started stroking and sucking my cock.  Now Im not small but she had no problem at all deep-throating all of me to the hilt.  no excessive saliva, no gag, no bullshit just probably the best blowjob Ive ever had.  She seemed to enjoy it too.
So between blowjobs, some spit and stroking and DFK she stripped to her underwear and boots to offer me up her tits which really reacted to a good sucking and gentle nibbling.  Back to the deep-throat we got to some tit-fucking and her throating my cock with ease.  Such a massive turn on.
Eventually, about 25 minutes in she asked if I wanted to fuck or cum in her mouth or on her tits.  I chose tits so knelt for her to get on her back and I fucked her mouth, sticking my cock down her throat with no complaints.  Soon enough it was time and with me straddled above her face she sucked my balls and cock until she could tell I was about to cum, some ended up in her mouth the rest down her chin, neck and over her tits a very happy ending.

We chatted for a while about what she likes, what she's up for next time and how she gets turned on by pleasuring men as well as being a trained masseuse so decided I'd definitely return for an hour next time.

If her body is your sort and you're thinking you may like it I'd go for it.  If she's not your type I'd still go just for her great blowjob, cock worshipping technique and that cracking deep-throat of hers.

Highly recommended and I will be going back for more soon :)

Offline Denhamhoop

Still think if you like larger ladies then Mazule is as good a VFM as you will get.The DFK is as full on as you get and she certainly enjoys sex.Must revisit soon