Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Local Spa Stanley  (Read 1980 times)

Offline 8055

Hi Guys

I was passing The Local Spa in Stanley a few days ago and i noticed a pretty hot blonde coming out of there and thought i wouldn't mind giving it ago as its near (but not too near) to work.
was just wondering has anyone been, what are girls like, worth a punt?

cheers in advance

Offline Tiger63

Was about 3 years ago and it was a swingers club.
Definitely  no wgs  there......that's not to say some of the guys that were there had brought a wg  with them

Offline Dimond dave

Hi Guys

I was passing The Local Spa in Stanley a few days ago and i noticed a pretty hot blonde coming out of there and thought i wouldn't mind giving it ago as its near (but not too near) to work.
was just wondering has anyone been, what are girls like, worth a punt?

cheers in advance

You made me laugh so much ,,, the hot blonde ,,, is Rachel and she's a shemale  ,,, no workers g girls there mate ,, pure swingers club

Offline NotTooOld4It

You made me laugh so much ,,, the hot blonde ,,, is Rachel and she's a shemale  ,,, no workers g girls there mate ,, pure swingers club

It's called CubF. They hold fetish events there too, and there used to be a club called TBirds for men who like to dress up in women's clothes.

Offline Tiger63

Last time I was there was talking to Rach  and she was planning  on  having  "the op"  so she might be a hot blonde now.

Offline Dimond dave

It's a place I wouldn't even think about going back to due to the following

No were safe to park
Front door right on the road
Your stood like a plank waiting for the front door to be opened
And it isn't discreet at all

Offline Durham-lad

Has anyone been to a greedy girls night at any of the local clubs?

Offline Tiger63

It's a place I wouldn't even think about going back to due to the following

No were safe to park
Front door right on the road
Your stood like a plank waiting for the front door to be opened
And it isn't discreet at all
Sorry mate but disagree with you here.....got parked round the corner out the way and the front door was open but there is another door  so you can stand out of view of anyone passing.
Not sure if this is still the set up but it was when I went.
Had some great nights there.

Offline Dimond dave

Sorry mate but disagree with you here.....got parked round the corner out the way and the front door was open but there is another door  so you can stand out of view of anyone passing.
Not sure if this is still the set up but it was when I went.
Had some great nights there.

Depends if you want your photo taken ,, local neighbours are working with the council to close it ,, they did the same when this club was at Sunderland ,, before the mysterious fire ,,, just look at the Northern Echo

Offline Tiger63

Like I say it was about 3 years ago....doesn't affect me any more .