Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyBlondeBeauty - Finedon, Why positives ?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline cunnyhunt

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is not one I would book, but looking at her feedbacks she has 7 positives although 2 come from punters who have not seen her  :dash:

Why leave a positive if you have not seen her as that is false ?

I like size 16 in the interview but 16-18 in the FAQ  :rolleyes: 5'0" tall (1.5M) and 14 stone (200lbs) read size 22 then  :D

Offline SmackmaBitchUp

Looks like she may be new to the site and trying to build up a rep? Suppose she will appeal to the BBW guys? But if as she says her oral skills are the best then just shut your eyes and think of Megan Fox! Keep us informed if you do decide to indulge?

robbybox

Oh my lord ... have you viewed very recent P*****net report 121451 on her by MogTheMoogle? She's called Ruby according to Mog. I'm partial to a BBW and I was seriously thinking of seeing Ravishing Redhead once my piggy bank had accrued sufficient punting funds ... what a lucky escape. She has a sweet face and just does not look like a scammer. Just shows how wrong you ( i.e. me) can be.
I'm sorry Mog about your experience if you're reading ... but thanks mate you've likely saved me from a disastrous punt there.  :scare:
I guess Mog you'll be feeling a little apprehensive about Wellingborough punts after your recent disaster but if you feel like putting the experience behind you and cracking on I can heartily recommend Gogogirl in nearby Finedon. She's just the opposite ... a nice plumper and really friendly ... she's got really soft hands will give you a gentle soothing massage building up to FS. She (Gogogirl) is 100% legit and she'll give you a great time. Rob.  :thumbsup:

Closet freak

Oh my lord ... have you viewed very recent P*****net report 121451 on her by MogTheMoogle? She's called Ruby according to Mog. I'm partial to a BBW and I was seriously thinking of seeing Ravishing Redhead once my piggy bank had accrued sufficient punting funds ... what a lucky escape. She has a sweet face and just does not look like a scammer. Just shows how wrong you ( i.e. me) can be.
I'm sorry Mog about your experience if you're reading ... but thanks mate you've likely saved me from a disastrous punt there.  :scare:
I guess Mog you'll be feeling a little apprehensive about Wellingborough punts after your recent disaster but if you feel like putting the experience behind you and cracking on I can heartily recommend Gogogirl in nearby Finedon. She's just the opposite ... a nice plumper and really friendly ... she's got really soft hands will give you a gentle soothing massage building up to FS. She (Gogogirl) is 100% legit and she'll give you a great time. Rob.  :thumbsup:

Ever thought about doing a review  :hi:

rorschach

The review on the other site is not surprising however the guy needs glasses as she is nowhere near a size 16 more like 26-30 - it was a few months back and yes I walked.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I can heartily recommend Gogogirl in nearby Finedon

FWIW this seems to be the girl that robbybox knows very well ;)

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Ever thought about doing a review  :hi:

+1
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:13:54 am by Mr Farkyhars »

robbybox

Yes Mr. Farkyhars ta for the link sir ... that is Gogogirl ... although I  didn't have you down as a Midlands man.... I'm hoping to see her again next week ... looking forward to.it ...I've not seen her for a few months, I'm hoping it will be as good as the previous 3 times I've seen her.... I may consider doing a review but I have a busy life trying to earn a crust ... so only if I have time... to Mr. Rorschash a question sir if you please ... when you turned up.at Ravishing Redhead's flat was the setup as the P/net reviewer described? Specifically did you see  other guys in the house/kitchen when you walked through the house? In other words did you feel a bad vibe?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

I  didn't have you down as a Midlands man

I'm not about to tell anyone where I actually live :cool: but IIRC all my London reviews mention that I punt while visiting that city :hi:

Closet freak

I may consider doing a review but I have a busy life trying to earn a crust ... so only if I have time..
If you struggle to fined the time to write a review  how the fuck do you find the time to punt  :hi:

robbybox

From: Closet freak on 28 November, 2015, at 03:34:11 pm. If you struggle to fined the time to write a review how the fuck do you find the time to punt 
Can you stick to the topic in hand please! This thread is specifically about Ravishing_Redhead_xx on AW and whether she's (a) a really nice girl for BBW lovers to try out her wares and hopefully experience a very satisfying punt, or (b) whether she is really a scammer and rip-off merchant.
Ravishing Redhead:

She looks to have a sweet face. Her melons look very nice and ripe too though I admit too that could also just be a clever camera angle.
SMBU, who also punts locally in the East Midlands, has politely given her the benefit of the doubt, said she is probably trying to build up a nice rep.

Here’s my take on her. Her AW feedback, some quite recent, would suggest to me that she is a genuinely nice girl, since she has many more positives than negatives. At least one +ve is from a guy that has met Gogogirl as well. His fb and version of events with nearby Gogogirl match my own fab experiences with her.
A number of niggling issues are beginning to make me doubt Ravishing Redhead is actually a scammer, as has been suggested on P/net.
Some of her AW negatives are deliberately vague, and so, to me, imply could be left in revenge for a meet that didn't actually happen. MogTheMoogle does not have any other P/net reports apart from the damning one. So this can also in its own way tell a story as to the sort of guy he perhaps is.
I don’t have a sixth sense but I do consider myself to be a fairly good judge of character and can generally get a vibe of how a punt will go from calling a WG and talking on the phone. WG’s tell me they can apparently do the same.
So I may just try to make contact with Ravishing Redhead very soon and see what sort of sense I get from the initial contact vibe. But nevertheless it would be interesting to know if any EMids punters, with similar interests to mine, have genuinely seen her.

From: Closet freak on 28 November, 2015, at 03:34:11 pm. If you struggle to fined the time to write a review how the fuck do you find the time to punt 

To Mr. Closet freak – nice try. In good time I may consider reviewing my punts if time allows but I will not be goaded into doing so by peer pressure. I’m not sure from the girls you have previously reviewed (size 6/8) whether Gogogirl would be your ideal punt anyway, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. Meantime, I have shift work, a difficult sleep pattern, and other things in life to balance.

From: Rorschach on November 18, 2015, 07:28:09 pm. The review on the other site is not surprising however the guy needs glasses as she is nowhere near a size 16 more like 26-30 - it was a few months back and yes I walked.

To Mr. Rorschach – I wear contact lenses so no I don’t need glasses. If Gogogirl was not for you then fair enough but to say she was size 26-30 is just ridiculous. Those proportions are of SSBBWs like BBW Keeley in Southampton, recently reviewed on here for example, and just plain not true. So fair enough to say not your cup of tea but don’t blurt out plain downright lies, just stay off the thread, which is of interest to BBW appreciators primarily. Thank you.

rorschach

To Mr. Rorschach – I wear contact lenses so no I don’t need glasses. If Gogogirl was not for you then fair enough but to say she was size 26-30 is just ridiculous. Those proportions are of SSBBWs like BBW Keeley in Southampton, recently reviewed on here for example, and just plain not true. So fair enough to say not your cup of tea but don’t blurt out plain downright lies, just stay off the thread, which is of interest to BBW appreciators primarily. Thank you.

Erm mate perhaps you do need glasses as my post was clearly about NaughtyBlondeBeauty and not Gogogirl, just saying...

robbybox

from: rorschach on November 29, 2015, at 07:09:15 pm Erm mate perhaps you do need glasses as my post was clearly about NaughtyBlondeBeauty and not Gogogirl, just saying...

In that case sir I apologize, but if you recall I did ask the question previously on here …
to Mr. Rorschash a question sir if you please ... when you turned up at Ravishing Redhead's flat was the setup as the P/net reviewer described? Specifically did you see other guys in the house/kitchen when you walked through the house? In other words did you feel a bad vibe?
… to which you didn’t respond. So when I looked at the thread again I took your ‘no answer came the reply’ to mean that I had got hold of the wrong end of the stick, i.e. the wrong girl. Based on her mostly positive AW feedback I’m thinking of arranging a punt with Ravishing Redhead. Would you advise this? Please could you say if, in your view, she is she genuine, albeit quite big, or a scammer? Thanks.

rorschach

In that case sir I apologize, but if you recall I did ask the question previously on here …… to which you didn’t respond. So when I looked at the thread again I took your ‘no answer came the reply’ to mean that I had got hold of the wrong end of the stick, i.e. the wrong girl. Based on her mostly positive AW feedback I’m thinking of arranging a punt with Ravishing Redhead. Would you advise this? Please could you say if, in your view, she is she genuine, albeit quite big, or a scammer? Thanks.

No problem.

When I visited her a few months back there were clearly other people living in what appeared to be a shared property, my guess is that she is more of a chancer/flaky than an outright scammer. But I stick by my post in that she claims she is a size 16 but is in fact MUCH larger than that, I realise that AW profiles do bend the truth somewhat however she is nowhere near size 16. I would say the pictures on her profile are real but very strategically posed even for AW!  I'm not a BBW lover specifically I like a variety of punts but I did not find her attractive at all and she had a bit of an attitude. If you like very large girls she might be for you and it's your hard earnt cash, but I can't recommend.

Closet freak

Can you stick to the topic in hand please! This thread is specifically about Ravishing_Redhead_xx on AW and whether she's (a) a really nice girl for BBW lovers to try out her wares and hopefully experience a very satisfying punt, or (b) whether she is really a scammer and rip-off merchant.
Ravishing Redhead:

She looks to have a sweet face. Her melons look very nice and ripe too though I admit too that could also just be a clever camera angle.
SMBU, who also punts locally in the East Midlands, has politely given her the benefit of the doubt, said she is probably trying to build up a nice rep.

Here’s my take on her. Her AW feedback, some quite recent, would suggest to me that she is a genuinely nice girl, since she has many more positives than negatives. At least one +ve is from a guy that has met Gogogirl as well. His fb and version of events with nearby Gogogirl match my own fab experiences with her.
A number of niggling issues are beginning to make me doubt Ravishing Redhead is actually a scammer, as has been suggested on P/net.
Some of her AW negatives are deliberately vague, and so, to me, imply could be left in revenge for a meet that didn't actually happen. MogTheMoogle does not have any other P/net reports apart from the damning one. So this can also in its own way tell a story as to the sort of guy he perhaps is.
I don’t have a sixth sense but I do consider myself to be a fairly good judge of character and can generally get a vibe of how a punt will go from calling a WG and talking on the phone. WG’s tell me they can apparently do the same.
So I may just try to make contact with Ravishing Redhead very soon and see what sort of sense I get from the initial contact vibe. But nevertheless it would be interesting to know if any EMids punters, with similar interests to mine, have genuinely seen her.

To Mr. Closet freak – nice try. In good time I may consider reviewing my punts if time allows but I will not be goaded into doing so by peer pressure. I’m not sure from the girls you have previously reviewed (size 6/8) whether Gogogirl would be your ideal punt anyway, but feel free to correct me if I’m wrong. Meantime, I have shift work, a difficult sleep pattern, and other things in life to balance.

You didn't answer my question , never mind it wasn't important  :hi:
Who the fuck is mog  :D

robbybox

Thank you for your valuable input Mr. Rorschach.  :hi: Btw I wouldn't say I was a lover of VERY large women, or women with attitude for that matter. A nice plumper size 12-20 with big natural flesh pillows is my ideal. Hmmm... based on your useful report I'll not act in haste ... but instead ponder Ravishing Redhead a little bit more. Hmmm...
Cheers.  :drinks:

Offline cunnyhunt

Here’s my take on her. Her AW feedback, some quite recent, would suggest to me that she is a genuinely nice girl, since she has many more positives than negatives.

If you read her feedback she has 14 +ve but 2 are from punters that have not met her  :dash:

She has 2 negatives which means she confirmed the booking but it did not happen.

she has 2 feedbacks (same punter) one shows a failed meet which she ackowledges in her reply and 2nd is warning/review.

The +ve's are similar and give a good report, so reading these she comes across as a chancer/flakey. But if you look at the alias for the +ve's they are not all as they look.

I look at the profile and the pictures and see a fat girl trying to disguise how she looks, she has face shots but no body and many taken from high angle. She claims to have large tits but chooses not to show them.
could be that she does not want to see the -ve punters when they arrive so fucks them about, would not be the first time.

Certainly not for me, I just noted the +ve feedback without seeing her  :hi: