Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 330 for two hours a lot?  (Read 689 times)

Offline swanson1972

Hello there I'm trying to book Mandy ID 1993297 (search it on ukpunt for more info about her)for two hours and she's only in London till wednesday. Her PSE is too much for two hours and I don't like doing one hour and as I don't get to do anything in that time. I emailed her and she said that her rate for two hours is £250 plus £30 for every extra. So I've got three extras, this makes the total to £330. Do you think this a lot a WG and Is there Agency or any other Independent WG you recommend that does A levels? Bear in Mind I don't want go over £300 budget.

lol-machine

Haha that's cute. Do a search so you can help me. you do the search. post the link and maybe some asshole on here will help.

pking_paul

The good girls can call the shots.

Lots of blokes on here moaning about email not being answered for example. Punters often forget that some girls can call the shots if they are popular enough. Point is, if you don't like the deal you have to look elsewhere  :hi:

vw

Hello there I'm trying to book Mandy ID 1993297 (search it on ukpunt for more info about her)for two hours and she's only in London till wednesday. Her PSE is too much for two hours and I don't like doing one hour and as I don't get to do anything in that time. I emailed her and she said that her rate for two hours is £250 plus £30 for every extra. So I've got three extras, this makes the total to £330. Do you think this a lot a WG and Is there Agency or any other Independent WG you recommend that does A levels? Bear in Mind I don't want go over £300 budget.
Does your budget include taxis, and gifts ?

JIMI1234

Errr, hope you don't let the WG's take their fee straight from your wallet themselves. Cos you might want to check you haven't been ripped off  :-)
£250 + 3x£30 for extras = £340 (not 330 as u stated)