Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Francescagirl Birmingham 1 hour  (Read 1369 times)

1 review(s) for fuqme (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Chuckman

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

One hour £80

Hornyblonde92 was unavailable so went with a TOFTT.

Comms 6/10: Straightforward enough but slightly annoyed she wasn't ready at the appointed time and had to hang around fifteen minutes until she was. Her place is down Electric Avenue in Birmingham.

Location 4/10: Not a place to leave valuables on show. In amongst the industrial estates and occasional shop there are groups of houses and Francescagirl is located in one of them. Inside is average and the bedroom contains a couple of bits from Ikea complete with wirewool landlord carpet.

Who 6/10: The pictures are spot on and she comes from the part of the UK known as Eastern Europe. Has had her boobs updated and does have a nice figure. Spoken English is not the best.

Services 5/10: Started off with fondling and sucking on her boobs but gently as she reminded me has had them done so are sensitive. Reverse oral was fine and made the appropriate noises. After this went on to light DFK before going onto OWO. Her technique is shallow and fast and is all right I suppose. Then on with the rubber and into doggy. She is tight and can take a pounding with a hand tickling my balls while doing so.

After climaxing she asked if I would like a massage and replied in the affirmative. Like the sex it was all right but nothing special.

Attitude 6/10: She is friendly and willing but the language barrier makes it difficult for the conversation to be anything more than stilted. Not a clock watcher but would not have been upset if I had left early.

Conclusion: An average punt. 30mins would be plenty and although she is friendly enough with a nice figure there are better choices out there.

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Chuckman  :hi:

Sounds decent to me and she looks good too, good VFM at £80 p/h
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 07:22:52 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Trevor12

Thanks for the review Chuckman  :hi:

Sounds decent to me and she looks good too, good VFM at £80 p/h

Exactly what I was going to say- thanks Chuckman  :drinks:

Chuckman

You're welcome Trevor and Juan. :)

Save your hard earned and go for one which will give you a better bang for your buck.

smithie1000

she looks very pretty in the pictures, was going to go but not now, thanks