Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Going to Scotland soon (Let's start again)  (Read 1672 times)

Hawdit

I will be travelling to Scotland over the next few weeks and will be staying in various locations across S/N Lanarkshire, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Falkirk, Stirling, West Lothian and a few other places where unbelievably my talents are now required, they never were when I lived in Scotland.

I would like to have the odd punt whilst there and can afford to pay most, well under £200 an hour at least.

I have no real preference in size/colour/age as will largely enjoy anyone who gives a good service, either PSE or GFE, though not into BDSM or any pain stuff.

If pushed on preference I would go for short, pretty with reasonable tits, though as I said I am not fixated on any particular type.  Little Lori is the kind of girl I a prefer looks wise, except not mental, I have seen her before and had to got to hospital after she bit me, no joke, she really bit me, and as I say above not into BDSM.

I am very experienced at this so am happy in most situations and places.  I have only done a few reviews on here because I have only just found the place but will be further updating my adventures in Devon and Cornwall and other places.  But if you ever need advice on the SW of England then let me know and am happy to tell what I know.

Offline Name Not Found

If you are in or around Stirling, I would highly recommend LittleLillyJones. Young, cute, sexy as hell - not quite a Lori lookalike as she's a bit curvier, but very hot anyway ( I prefer curves). Outcal only but I'm guessing that won't be a problem for you if you're travelling. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If you're in Edinburgh, one of my favourites is Sweet'n'petite. Petite, as the name suggests, cute as hell, and shags like a bunny-rabbit on heat. Small-ish tits, but an ideal handful for me :P   External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Good luck on your travels  :D

Offline pilgrim

I think the OP mentioned in his earlier request a few days ago that he would only be able to do incalls as he would be staying in the same accommodation as his work colleagues.

Apart from the saunas in Edinburgh and on AW, you can look here

External Link/Members Only some based here permanently and some that tour.  They may fit in with your visit.

External Link/Members Only  Lots of EE and dubious pictures.

External Link/Members Only  Various reports on here. Incall flat location changes frequently.  Two sites for each Gla and Edi.  Links at the base of the above page.  Check well in advance (days) in regards to services, clothing requirements. And confirm services before handing over cash.  The sites can differ.  Well known for listing CIM then the WG refuses.

The Edinburgh saunas dont have quality web sites like Sandys Superstars.  They are referred to as LSS London Street Sauna, BSS  Blair Street Sauna and NTS New Town Sauna.  There are a few others such as Scorpios and Carols but they dont get as much air time.  There are a few threads about procedure, uniforms and services/costs at each.  The three main ones are all easily reached within 10 minute stroll from the main train station. Mixed bunch of home grown and EEs

AW Glasgow
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Agency pricey £150
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

AW Edinburgh

I am not saying that all of the above are outstanding but they have certainly been well discussed and there should be enough info for you to make a decision.  I cant comment on Stirling or Falkirk.

Have a look at AW and see who's touring during your visit, you may find a treasure.

« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 10:07:30 pm by pilgrim »

chico1000

External Link/Members Only
Can't really add to Pilgrams post for Glasgow and Edinburg but specifically for West Lothian/Bathgate is Jade.  She is a bit ditzy a bit disorganised prepare to get cancelled at short notice but totally worth it if you are in the area. Lots of fun and good skills pretty face and big boobs.

RandyF

We truly are blessed to be living in such a beautiful country, with such beautiful superb hoors.

enjoy them all melistoo  :drinks:

Offline Marmalade

£200 is far too much for a good Scottish prossie to accept.

DG

Can't add to anything said here except to say Scottish.Sophie is great value at £50 phh and, despite what Randy might say, she's a looker  :drinks:

Hawdit

Thanks all I have a strong shortlist, it will now depend on availability of the girls in relation to my work commitments.