Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Karita  (Read 2391 times)

2 review(s) for Naughty Karita (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline ledley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

They been to see here and was stunned but her body and looks. She is on Newport Road and comms was quite good despite her first language being portugese.

Got to the address and a 30 something tanned, busty girl answered and at first I almost walked as she was not my type but I would soon find out she was only there to answer the door and show me to the bedroom.

Karita then entered the room and my jaw dropped. She was very extremely high heels which made her about 6'2 and all she was wearing was a cropped yellow top and a g string. Her bum is one of the best I've seen and she has a cracking pair of tits. Her face is stunning as well.

She performed good covered oral, lots of kissing and licking all over my body as well. She rode on top well shaking her hips like crazy... I had to tell her to slow down as I wasn't going to last long at that rate. I then switched to doggy and I Asked her to shake her ass and she could shake it and twerk it so well that it was over before long.

She is here for 5 days. I think they switch girls every week here but they are all Brazilian.

Normally when i pay for 30 minutes I last the full 30 minute :s but this wg is so good looking and knows exactly how to work her hips whilst looking deep into your eyes, it was all over within 20 mins  :sarcastic:

Cons
- no owo
- no french kissing

Offline ledley

Also I missed out a key point: I'm not sure if the girl in the photo is her or not as they look very similar but the wg I met is VERY good looking so no issue on that point.

Offline HughJardon

I also had her lined up, ive been to this venue with Sexy Dani/Valentina. They seem to display quite a few profiles with this location in mind.
The girls are all Brazilians with massive hooters very good shaggers, great latin hip movement.
Did she offer up an extras menu at all

Offline foreverhung

I'm cumming out of retirement for her tomorrow  :bomb:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline ledley

I also had her lined up, ive been to this venue with Sexy Dani/Valentina. They seem to display quite a few profiles with this location in mind.
The girls are all Brazilians with massive hooters very good shaggers, great latin hip movement.
Did she offer up an extras menu at all

I'm not entirely sure as i didnt ask for any but i was satisfied  :drinks:

Offline HughJardon

Thanks for the update L  :thumbsup:
I hope this place runs and runs now with alternating ladies coming and going, cant ever remember there being a dedicated Latins shop in the area, i for one am a massive fan.
Foreverhung go and sling one up her !!!

Offline foreverhung

Foreverhung go and sling one up her !!!

Today I had a tug and 60 squid came out of my bell end and landed on my guts, hopefully use it tomorrow  :lol:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline PMAC123

Added to my HL. I live 2 mins from Newport Road and she sounds great. Only here for 5 days though? That sucks

np500

I live 2 min walk from Newport rd, but Newport rd is about 8 miles long ? Which end we talking about ? With out being obvious !

Offline PMAC123

I don't know personally but I was imagining somewhere between Dunelm and City Road, that's the only section of Newport Road I can picture it being lol

Offline Corus Boy

Well when someone finds out perhaps they could add a discretionary post on the Locations Thread?

Offline ledley

Not far from the old asian shop. Its by the lights just before you either carry on to town (left) or top of albany road (right)

Offline pork sword

np500

Offline ledley

anyone been out to see how the current wg (on rotation) looks?

Offline PMAC123

I saw Karita a while after you posted this, she definitely stayed a lot longer than 5 days. No idea if she's gone now though.

Offline HughJardon

anyone been out to see how the current wg (on rotation) looks?

I know what you mean Ledders. This place needs a pair of eyes but as the girl doesn't open the door and you only see her in the room its hard to Leg It if shes not up ta Par. Its just like St Ps and Richmond in that respect, anyway the one active profile on search comes up with the following

External Link/Members Only

It was actually the featured member for Cardiff, but with a heavy heart I must say, My tits are bigger than them