Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hats off and thank you to Admin  (Read 4589 times)

Diehard

in light of the locked thread about July being UK puntings best month to date, think we all should say a big thank you to admin for all his hard work running this site and well done.

We definitely owe the guy a collective beer or ten.

The money this site has saved me is probably nudging a grand at least, I'm sure it the same for a lot of you.

OldAdmin

Without the detractors wanting this site to fail, I wouldn't have as much motivation or attention to this site, they spur me on.

So they should get a thanks too I guess.

Offline stevedave

Offline Bumbuttass

Cheers to the assholes who want to us to disappear  :drinks:

Admin - top geezer  :thumbsup:

Offline PLeisure

Without the detractors wanting this site to fail, I wouldn't have as much motivation or attention to this site, they spur me on.

Credit where credit's due, and all that  :D

All the same, thanks to Nik for initiating the site (as I understand), Admin for maintaining it; and the both of you for steering it so successfully. 
cheers  :drinks:

Offline Tiger63

Offline Dime

Thank you and well done for establishing and maintaining a great site. It has given me a greater insight into the issues surrounding the world of punting, and saved me money with reviews about WGs who aren't up to scratch. It is good to exchange opinions and ideas with fellow punters. Hopefully the site will continue for many years to come!!!!! 

Offline SJ772

i am a real newbie on here, but I am finding this to be an amazingly useful site, having been on AW for about a year and getting mugged off more than once it's great to have a place to share with like minded "punters" that don't make me feel like a criminal or fruit loop.  Good work to Admin and the owner.

cognito

Another newbie here saying thank you for all the effort you put in :hi:. It doesn't go unappreciated.

squeezebox

Hidden Image/Members Only

Siadwel

Proud to be one of the 'Established Members' to have been granted  access to the 'Deleted Posts' forum.

I don't feel so alone anymore, thanks to this site.

Thanks, Admin, wish I had half your skill-set, mate.

Offline RedKettle

yep thanks, been a great help and a lot of fun.  :drinks:

Offline Bumbuttass

Proud to be one of the 'Established Members' to have been granted  access to the 'Deleted Posts' forum.

Oh fook me, I just realised I have access too, feel quite important now

Offline dkn

I only discovered this place a few months ago - but it's brilliant!

If only I'd had the benefit years ago - I'd have had so many fewer costly mistakes...

johnnyboy61

It has given me a greater insight into the issues surrounding the world of punting, and saved me money with reviews about WGs who aren't up to scratch.
The money saved is a bonus, but the pleasure received is the real reason why this site has been such a godsend. Thank you Nik, Adin et al.

Offline NIK

I feel humbled by the thanks. For the past three years or so Admin has done 99 per cent of the work and deserves all the credit.

Offline peter_bungee

Great open site which allows you to speak the truth and if you use properly ie searching ladies names for reviews/comments can save time and money.  Have seen girls from aw who had loads of excellent fb but had a crap punt only to find reviews on here were bad.  Now i use this first.

I do think the search function could be better seperated like prossienet, but otherwise excellent.

Rod trotter

Well done Admin

Strange name though

KenniLingus

Well done Admin - great job!

Only thing is - why haven't you posted a review yourself? ;)

Offline Mansell

Thanks Admin, for keeping this great site going and improving it. Your a real star given that as we understand it you want nothing for your excellent work. THANKS  :lol: :lol:

Offline raygun

Thanks! I followed this site for about a year prior to getting an account. Great job and thanks again.  :hi:

R

Offline nigel4498

Well done Admin

Strange name though

You've got to laugh :D  that's why this site is so good, little diamonds pop up everyday.
Thanks for all your effort  :thumbsup:

Jay-Jay

Never....in the field of pussy punting...have the dicks of so many ...owed a debt of gratitude to the efforts of so few.

Trebles all round !

Jay

Offline Horizontal pleasures

what is the deleted posts forum?

cheers to the adminik duo
HP

Offline nike

Thanks admin,  there are so few out there that will do something without a bottom line.  :hi:

pierrot

Yes many thanks, I was a member for ages and the site seems to have really gained momentum over this last 12 months.

Offline Rich42

Another newbie here who's very grateful to this site, thank you  :drinks:

OldAdmin

Only thing is - why haven't you posted a review yourself? ;)

I have in the past, in the days I was moderator before I became site owner.
I've not been in UK for nearly 2 years now.

I am a prime target, so if I was in UK now and posted a review, that girl will get calls and messages demanding all details she has on me, as happened in 2010 when I posted my first review, the girl told me she got called by a Scottish-accented woman. Other site owners (and I don't mean AdultWork) will probably offer a girl who I review lifetime free advertising on their sites in return for the info. All with the intention of committing criminal acts against me, because this site has so badly affected their sites, their advertising income and their prossie and pimp friends who have been affected from the negative reviews on this site.

I don't post in Punting Abroad section, as they'll know which country I live in from the posts, I prefer to keep them guessing, but it's poor punting here, no site like AdultWork, mostly street workers / brothels and classifieds sites full of agency bait-and-switch scams.

Chuckman

Thank you for all your selfless work in making the site great, it really is appreciated.  :thumbsup:

vt

I am a prime target, so if I was in UK now and posted a review, that girl will get calls and messages demanding all details she has on me, as happened in 2010 when I posted my first review, the girl told me she got called by a Scottish-accented woman. Other site owners (and I don't mean AdultWork) will probably offer a girl who I review lifetime free advertising on their sites in return for the info. All with the intention of committing criminal acts against me, because this site has so badly affected their sites, their advertising income and their prossie and pimp friends who have been affected from the negative reviews on this site.

Long may you stay one step ahead of the haters! Cheers for putting up with that kind of shit for the sake of this site!  :drinks:

Offline Moresomes

Thanks from another newbie. Your work is much appreciated.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 07:48:55 pm by Moresomes »

Offline leatherlover

Other site owners (and I don't mean AdultWork) will probably offer a girl who I review lifetime free advertising on their sites in return for the info. All with the intention of committing criminal acts against me, because this site has so badly affected their sites, their advertising income and their prossie and pimp friends who have been affected from the negative reviews on this site.

In light of the above, I completely get why you continue with your endeavours on this site. Thanks.

KenniLingus

I don't post in Punting Abroad section, as they'll know which country I live in from the posts, I prefer to keep them guessing, but it's poor punting here, no site like AdultWork, mostly street workers / brothels and classifieds sites full of agency bait-and-switch scams.

Thanks for an honest answer - I wasn't questioning you, and was genuinely interested in the answer.

With regards to the punts you do have - enjoy!

Whenever you're back in the UK enjoy what ever punts you have (obviously anonymously!).

You certainly have a great selection of great advice to use!

Ince again thanks for your efforts!

:)

Ben4454

UKPunting changed the game for punters. It is now the top uk site for punting. Admin I appreciate all the hard work you do. Let the site live long and prosper.

Offline cueball

Never....in the field of pussy punting...have the dicks of so many ...owed a debt of gratitude to the efforts of so few.

Well said Winston

Offline mikeyboy1984

This site is great, I was a lurker who has now started posting. I enjoy reading the reviews and having had some of the same wgs they are spot on. Keep up the great work

Offline NIK

Perfectly understandable. No way should you be expected to compromise your anonymity.
Do you still punt at all though?

Offline Malvolio

This site has been a great source of tips, insight and amusement.  Thanks a lot for keeping it running and advert-free.

OldAdmin

Do you still punt at all though?

Occasionally at 'legit' massage shops, getting extras.
I don't have the same urge that I did years ago. Get my 'fix' in other ways.

vw

A lot of forums could learn a lot about how a great forum should be run but due to their discrimination of paysexuals will never see a great example of forums in action.

Offline Stealthy

Thank you Admin

and Thank You Nik

you guys are true gents!   :hi:

Offline herbie007

Thanks Admin and Nik.

I’ve had some great punts thanks to UKP.  :drinks:

Offline Stapler

Thanks Admin, for keeping this great site going and improving it. Your a real star given that as we understand it you want nothing for your excellent work. THANKS  :lol: :lol:

I'll drink to that!  :drinks:

Thanks admin!
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Timmy2

Hi
Not really a newbie anymore with my punting anniversary was 2 months ago now.
I had 3 punts prior to me finding AW and one of those punts would have been a "Neutral" I suppose
Luckily my punts pre-UKP all booked via Aw were ALL Positive experiences
BUT
I wanted to branch out and try other WG's, I was looking at what I thought were going to be Positive Punts, then I found UKPunting, what a lucky day that was
Checking the girls, UKP was telling me leave them alone..... which I did, I quickly learned how to search for comments and reviews on girls and how to spot scams and other over stated profiles.
The girls tempting me were 20- 25 years old beauties who offered EVERYTHING, I would have gone for them without UKP

I am lucky ALL my punts so far have been Positive experiences, I absolutely would not be saying that without UKP.

Thanks Admin and Nic and everyone who posts on here

Raddy

Offline Jimmyredcab

Occasionally at 'legit' massage shops, getting extras.
I don't have the same urge that I did years ago.

I thought it was just me.       :hi:

Offline mcardle464

First of all I also want to add my thanks, to NIK for lighting the fire, and Admin for running the site, which I am sure is a lot of hard work.

Admin:
I am a prime target, so if I was in UK now and posted a review ......

"Well that's and eye opener and no mistake Mr Frodo"

I guess that doesn't happen to YourMoneySupermarket  :D

@Admin, you have the respect of your peers and punting colleagues: well done for putting up with all that.

vw

what is the deleted posts forum?

cheers to the adminik duo
HP

The deleted posts is at https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=36.0

A board showing posts that admin deleted, lots of comedy, abuse and insanity all in once place, deleted posts.