Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna-Marie - South Kensington  (Read 2043 times)

17 review(s) for Anna-Marie X (13 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Have seen a quite a few ladies recently, but it is not often I have the place to myself to log in and write the reviews. Have a short window available tonight  and I have quite a few to get through, so will make them clear and concise as possible.

I saw Anna the last time she was here in June. She pops over every now and again and works from Chelsea Cloisters - about 10m walk from South Ken. Very nice and clean 'apartment' and easy access too.

Positives
Very, very good looking Hungarian girl (prob early 30s) with a fabulous figure.
Nice face to match her perfect fgure - quite a rarity.
Enhanced tits but done very well. Her looks + friendliness made this a positive along with the price (£120/hr)
FK + RO was great.
She initiated round 2 - always nice when they signal towards another round.

Negatives
OWO was shit - Way too toothy.
Hand job was a little rough.
Made some odd noises during penetration that was a little off-putting.
She uses this moisturiser that has little specs of 'glitter' and it rubbed off all over me!
Not sure if she has since stopped using this or not.

Would I Return: Prob not, because there are too many ladies still left to see. But, in saying that, I was glad I saw her as she is hot.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 08:17:31 pm by Tony_Red »

password02

How was the pictures on AW compared with what you saw?

Thanks for the review

Offline Tony_Red

The pictures are of her (glossy one's are obviously done up and from a few years ago).

For me, she looked BETTER than the amateur ones in her private gallery, becuase they are taken in poor light.

She is a great sight for sore eyes. I saw her in the morning (first client) so she was upbeat and fresh as a daisy.

Personally, she is more of a 'tick off the list' kinda girl -  one you just have to go and see cos of her looks and figure.

The other thing is, I don't see any girls more than once (there are 1 or 2 exceptions).
However, I can understand her having regulars...
Don't know if that makes any sense.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:03:24 pm by Tony_Red »

password02

The pictures are of her (glossy one's are obviously done up and from a few years ago).

For me, she looked BETTER than the amateur ones in her private gallery, becuase they are taken in poor light.

She is a great sight for sore eyes. I saw her in the morning (first client) so she was upbeat and fresh as a daisy.

Personally, she is more of a 'tick off the list' kinda girl -  one you just have to go and see cos of her looks and figure.

The other thing is, I don't see any girls more than once (there are 1 or 2 exceptions).
However, I can understand her having regulars...
Don't know if that makes any sense.

Yes perfect - Thanks - In Your opinion is she worth a 1 hour 1 time visit for £120? and is her size correct   

Offline Tony_Red

She is MOST DEFINATELY worth £120/hour if you don't mind a toothy blowjob with a stunner who kisses well and is clean and resides in a decent apartment. And, she will fuck you in most positions.

Personally, if her blowjob was much better, I would go see her again (something I hardly ever do -visit a girl twice).

Go see her and thank me later.

Offline Tony_Red

I am no good with sizes: Trust me, go see her and thank me later... (but I did warn you about the shit BJ - who knows she may have improved it).

ps. I hate taking the tube and much prefer driving, so girls in central appeal to me less, unless I happen to be in the area...
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 09:33:47 pm by Tony_Red »

password02

I am no good with sizes: Trust me, go see her and thank me later... (but I did warn you about the shit BJ - who knows she may have improved it).

ps. I hate taking the tube and much prefer driving, so girls in central appeal to me less, unless I happen to be in the area...

Thanks for the reply - All good and will hope to see her next week

Offline Jerboa

This woman I've wanted to punt with for about 8 yrs, when she first appeared on Zuzana.com, she is a genuine Playboy model, so 120 quid is a bargain.
If her oral was toothy did you not think to say something, sometimes a friendly bit of advice helps.

Offline StarPower

Had a similar experience myself earlier in the year. Superb looking lady with an absolutely awesome body. Didn't think the service really matched though. I got a shit bj too...not toothy, just far too shallow. Thought she was a bit too vanilla really.

I kind of get the impression she has back to back bookings when she is over here. I got bumped by 10 mins or so and there seemed to be a hell of a lot of towels drying off on the clothes horse. Westie claimed that she told him she tried to clear a grand a day. Might be an idea to get an early appointment if you do see her.

I think you might be a bit disappointed Password, especially compared to some of the girls you've reviewed. Not in the same league as Platinum Cindy, Miss KDD, SexyIndependent etc.

Offline Tony_Red

This woman I've wanted to punt with for about 8 yrs, when she first appeared on Zuzana.com, she is a genuine Playboy model, so 120 quid is a bargain.
If her oral was toothy did you not think to say something, sometimes a friendly bit of advice helps.

Did not want to reply but here goes:

I haven't done it,  but how difficult is it to suck a cock? Certainly much easier  than it is fir me to type this reply on my phone. And, when you're getting paid £2 a minute, I think you should know.
Teaching something as basic as that is a mood killer for me, plus her English is a bit basic.

Why haven't you gone to see her in 8 years?

Agree with Starpower, not in same league as ladies he has mentioned (judging by reviews) but will you listen to your brain or your cock?
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 10:20:15 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Jerboa

Did not want to reply but here goes:

I haven't done it,  but how difficult is it to suck a cock? Certainly much easier  than it is fir me to type this reply on my phone. And, when you're getting paid £2 a minute, I think you should know.
Teaching something as basic as that is a mood killer for me, plus her English is a bit basic.

Why haven't you gone to see her in 8 years?

Agree with Starpower, not in same league as ladies he has mentioned (judging by reviews) but will you listen to your brain or your cock?

She's been on my radar for 8 yrs, but she was working in Europe touring cities like Athens and Paris, guess she's doing the odd week here as the bubbles have no cash anymore.  :)

Sylvester

3 neutral reviews (including my own), and 3 positives (including a West8 hyperbolic review).

I would suggest that while her photos look very hot, you will in all likelihood be disappointed by the reality.

She has a cracking figure, but doesn't really look like the professional shots, and her service was relatively weak.