Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little things that make you smile - punting related  (Read 6586 times)

johnnyboy61

I tend to accumulate my punting funds secretly by getting cashback at the supermarket as I tend to do all the shopping and cooking in our household. I was served by a very sweet young hot Polish girl today and asked for £40 cashback. As I looked her in the eye as she handed over the two twenty pound notes the thought went through my head, little do you know that it will be back in one of your compatriots pockets within a day or so in order that I can end up balls deep inside her. Brought a little smile to a puntless day!  :)

Offline cueball

Things that make smile is pricing civvies up.

I were picking mrs cueball up from work when a very nice looking young brunette walked by me as I'm parked up in the motor, short skirt, black hold ups ending below the skirt hem, low cut top with boobies bouncing. I thought, yep, 120 on the hour.

tonysoprano

as I tend to do all the shopping and cooking in our household

If that's true you deserve to go out shagging afterwards. What the fuck is your missus doing with her time?

Offline dizietsmae

I like the double life feeling, like when I'm in the pub chatting with my mates about what we've all been up to recently I'm always thinking but not saying " oh yeah and I was balls deep in a 20 year old polish hottie for an hour on my lunch break on Tuesday " lol! Brings a smile to my face, my mates must wonder why I'm so cheery all the time!

Tony Montana

Getting unexpected DMs on twitter from a favourite girl.

MrBridger

Just after my first meet with MissKDD I was sitting in a cafe at St Pancras waiting for my train home when I glanced across at the cash machines and saw the sign saying 'ATM'. Had a bit of a chuckle to myself thinking 'been there, done that'. Texted her about it and she said she laughs at the signs too.

I've had several girls tell me they can't stand looking at BB cream in Boots.

The other day one told me her daughter called out to her, 'Mummy, there's watersports on the telly!'. Took her a few seconds to twig it was really just sailing.

Problem is of course there's nobody you can tell other than WGs or people on here.

Offline sheldon_cooper

I am very new to the world of punting and still learning all the acronyms  :rolleyes: . What used to be normal non-sex related terms before mean so different now!!

Last week a hot lady at work emailed our help desk asking how can she get a BB for her self!! She obviously meant BlackBerry  :lol:

Sureshot

My wife is a member of a professional body and every week we get post through the door from C.I.M.  Kind of ironic coz ive got no chance round here!!

Offline Marmalade

I like the smell of fanny, even if it's a bit on the whiffy side it leaves a nice linger for a few hours. Women, including prostitutes, seem not to like it. They prefer to smell of Asda soap. So I was quite surprised last night when my whore, afer a quick rinse at the shower, stuck a couple of fingers up her fanny and sniffed them. "Ah good", she says. "Do you like it?" Yes.

Offline shagbambi

Walking past random hotels and knowing I have fucked in them.

Offline superchamp

+1

Whenever I'm in London I always associate Underground stations with the various punts I've had nearby.

Offline stevedave

When logging into my punting email account I sometimes mistype and end up writing hormail.cim - always makes me snigger, how apt it seems  :cool:

DG

Every time my Gmail notification goes off; I only use it for punting  :lol:

Siadwel

Every time my Gmail notification goes off; I only use it for punting  :lol:

Same here. Big Smile when I hear the alert tone.

Siadwel

There were a lot of women working where I used to work, all married, kids, and with all the stresses and strains, crow's feet round the eyes, and all that.

They used to flirt a lot with me when I was in that office, and I so wished I could take out my phone, show them a photo or two I took of my favourite girl and say, 'Look at this, last night she shagged me nine ways from Wednesday, tied my hands above my head, sucked me off in her mouth then dribbled it down her tits and snowballed me.....and you want to flirt?'

The flirting wound me up, but I used to smile inside.

Offline Kerosene

Knowing that punting is my secret. Knocking on the door thinking that nobody who knows me would even consider that I'd be doing this.

Offline BigLicks

Knowing that punting is my secret. Knocking on the door thinking that nobody who knows me would even consider that I'd be doing this.

Word brother!

Offline threechilliman

+1.

As I flew out of Manchester last year, I counted at least 5 venues I've fucked in. Mrs tcm asked why I was smiling. 'Just happy to be going on my hols dear'.

tcm

Offline cueball

I like this one

Offline The_Don

or locations at I've punted in.

I set up a punt a few months back, noted that I punted on (same street) before. I walked from the car and then called to say I'm nearly outside.

She replied with, 'I coming to the door'.

But the W/G had moved address. 2 other men were just behind me and followed me down a path the door opened and an old man looked at me and asked if he could help. The other 2 men were visiting friends and I asked if they knew how to get the next road.

He stated, 'we only moved in last week and there an alley way 2 houses along'.

I thanked him and smiled. Thinking last month I punted in your new home. 

john_n

+1

Whenever I'm in London I always associate Underground stations with the various punts I've had nearby.

Same thing for me :)

Offline Hertsgent

Yesterday in the car a song came on that took me straight back to the King George in Berlin earlier in the year. "Why are you smiling?" Asks the wife......errr.......

Offline dizietsmae

+1

:drinks:

Offline jackthelad

Walking back to my car after a punt with a grin on my face. Seeing others going about their business not knowing what I have just been up to.

Jay-Jay

I like the smell of fanny, even if it's a bit on the whiffy side it leaves a nice linger for a few hours. Women, including prostitutes, seem not to like it. They prefer to smell of Asda soap. So I was quite surprised last night when my whore, afer a quick rinse at the shower, stuck a couple of fingers up her fanny and sniffed them. "Ah good", she says. "Do you like it?" Yes.
Classy girl obviously......no doubt a "courtesan"  ?

Jay

spkmstr48

A little thing that makes me smile:

Little Katie  :)

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

Offline azrael

Walking down the street in the local city center with the missus and noticing a wg you punted with it

Offline threechilliman

Walking down the street in the local city center with the missus and noticing a wg you punted with it

I'm not sure that would make me smile. I'd more likely do this :scare:

tcm

Offline azrael

I'm not sure that would make me smile. I'd more likely do this :scare:

tcm

Pmsl nahh budd i was refering to regulars, but i get the whole  :scare: thing about ones you see once maybe twice. But its gotta be the same with them though right? Worried if you approach then whilst they are with family 

NotoriousNot

Every now and then I'll see a lingerie set in a shop window and recognise it from one of the young ladies I've seen. That usually brings back a few raunchy memories and raises a little smile!

Offline Jamboney

Driving home from the punt with a childish grin on my face replaying the last hour in my head.

Offline Markus

Driving past a house I know I have punted in.

A while ago, driving past a house, I saw a man carrying out rubbish and I thought to myself 'Poor miserable bastard is carrying out the trash whilst I had anal sex in his living room'  :D :D :D

Offline mh

I had a duo session in a top floor penthouse style apartment of a block if flats in a town near where I live. With no curtains, I was watching out the ceiling to floor windows down to the tiny people below in their cars as I pounded in doggy anal with an accommodating lady as another licked my balls. Every time I drive past it I look up and imagine I catch a glimpse of some lucky sod doing the same at the time I am passing. It's a wonder my wife doesn't ask about the wistful look on my face as I stare into the sky at that roundabout every time I pass it.
 :D

johnnyboy61

The WG (many will know who I mean) who has to have all the banknotes facing forwards and the right way around. By her own admission it's a little obsessive.

vw

Getting on the bus in Gloucester while waiting seeing people visit places i've been before, the bus route passes 4 houses and 3 hotels have had paid sex in and the final bus stop is 1 minute walk to old faithful.

All in a 3 mile journey and the smile comes from the naive guys in the pub thinking they have to travel to Amsterdam for this.  No just hop on the number XX bus.

Offline The_Don

Just punted a regular in harrow.

I over ran and then checked my phone out side. Seen the next punter on his phone texting and calling, then walking in to the same place I just left.

Now I'm eatting a post punt munch and I just got a text from her, I left item behind (again) So I will pick it up next time. I wonder how many punters will be, in-between this and the next time :)

Hidden Image/Members Only

DG

When I'm driving round Glasgow and the missus asks "how come you know where your going, don't remember being here before?" Of course, I do  :yahoo:

Also I pretty much pass my regular girl's flat on the way to work every morning; always brings a smile to my face  :D

Offline Marmalade

Classy girl obviously......no doubt a "courtesan"  ?

Jay

Don't think she would know how to pronounce that word (no, she's not on AW). She did actually look reasonably classy, make-up and stuff, very neat, and spoke nicely; but I had no illusion that she was a cheap skank.

MrBridger

Recently had a great punt near Birmingham Hippodrome so now every time we have a family trip to the theatre I will be gazing wistfully down one of the nearby side streets.

Offline anonyorks

The walk from the lift to the door, I'm normally nervous as hell and can feel the heart going.

Lift down on the way back smiling like an idiot.

spkmstr48

Looking at the stupid prices in sex shops then buying the same thing (or close enough) for a fraction of the price from a pet shop, hardware shop, equestrian shop, etc.  :D

:drinks: :diablo: :lol:

johnnyboy61

The walk from the lift to the door, I'm normally nervous as hell and can feel the heart going.

Lift down on the way back smiling like an idiot.
A punt overran as we both lost track of time. As I left and am waiting for the lift a guy burst through the door from the stairs and emerges onto the landing looking intently at his phone and just ever so slightly angry. Had to chuckle to myself as he would have thought that nobody knew where he was going.

Offline anonyorks

Whenever I drive to Leeds and I cross a certain point and see the tall buildings appear I always smile due to the amazing memories I have there.

Neal69

The young hottie cutting my hair today after a punt asking "and what have you been doing today?"

Offline Dime

Looking at the photos on one of my regular WGs Facebook page seeing her dressed in normal clothes and knowing that I know what she does for a living but her friends beside her in the photos have no idea.  I wouldn't dare add her as a friend for obvious reasons though I can see every time she changes her profile pic as her profile isn't completely private.

Offline Huawei

Things that make smile is pricing civvies up.

In a similar vein, I look at civvies and think which ones would look good with cum on their faces  :cool:

pierrot

Various hotels across the north of England I have booked outcalls to. Usually next to the Motorway for ease of access generally premier inns.
I smile to myself as I go sailing by at 70 mph thinking of the good time I had there.

Offline threechilliman

"and what have you been doing today?"

Surely the title of a new thread?

tcm

raylondoner

In a similar vein, I look at civvies and think which ones would look good with cum on their faces  :cool:

Hopefully female!  :cool:

MrBridger

Recent punt - we were in spoons and I was providing some manual assistance to bring her off when just as she's starting to orgasm her phone alarm goes off. For a millisecond I considered leaving her hanging and saying 'sorry - time's up' but I'd had too good a time and she hadn't been clock watching, so I finished the job.  Would have been interesting to see her reaction though!