Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karens worcs  (Read 3271 times)

markwolves1000

Hi guys.
new member here and after reading through the reviews I think karen of worcester is perfect for my first punt.
I have gone on her web site so don't need any contact info.
I have tried texting but have got no response. Does anyone know if she is still active?.
If she isn't are there any recommendations for a newbie of who to try first?. Would like a nice massage with he.
thanks in advance.

Offline Stapler

Hi guys.
new member here and after reading through the reviews I think karen of worcester is perfect for my first punt.
I have tried texting but have got no response. Does anyone know if she is still active?.
If she isn't are there any recommendations for a newbie of who to try first?. Would like a nice massage with he.
thanks in advance.

You will get more response if you put your post here :

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47863.100

..S...

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline Murphy54

I think Karen is on holiday.
Where are you based? Might give us more chance to recommend someone within easy reach.
from your user name I take you're in Wolverhampton.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 11:42:26 am by Murphy54 »

markwolves1000

Hi thanks for the reply and my apologies for not posting in the topics section, still learning,lol.
Yes I am based near wolves.
I am looking fir somewhere clean and secure with a nice lady who is good at massage and offers he.
thanks again.

Offline Murphy54

if you're looking for an English provider I would suggest waiting for Karen, I haven't experienced any one better. If you're not bothered about  race I'd recommend Kerry at Boldmere Rd.  Thai lady late 20s? (It's hard to judge on thais) slim attractive and gives an excellent massage, HE and B2B. She only works We'd, Thu, and Fridays.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:22:51 pm by Murphy54 »

Offline Stapler

Hi thanks for the reply and my apologies for not posting in the topics section, still learning,lol.
Yes I am based near wolves.
I am looking fir somewhere clean and secure with a nice lady who is good at massage and offers he.
thanks again.

If you can come to Brum, we have several sexy, fit bodied ladies who offer a decent nude massage with a HE and sometimes more!

They operate from clean, safe, modern apartments with shower facilities. If you are lucky they will join you in the shower!

..S..
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 12:26:33 pm by Stapler »

Offline Murphy54

I agree with Stapler, the city centre girls are well worth a visit, for looks, services provided and  the premises they operate out of.
Its just a pain in the arse parking in Brum city centre or it costs a small fortune.
I'd rather keep to the outlying areas and avoid the traffic and parking.
Unfortunately I have to restrict my visits to during the day and during the week so I find it easier if small car parks or on street parking is available.

Offline Stapler

Hi Murph,

Why don't you come to Brum on the train! No hassle driving and parking! The flats the girls use are only 10 or 15 minutes walk from New Street station.

..S...

bod666

Why in Gods name would anyone drive from wolves to Worcester for a massage? Especially when you have xhannahx in wolves providing massage and he? I live in Worcester and can't be arsed to drive to wolves to see hAnnah, so I don't really understand why anyone would drive to Worcester to see Karen?

Confused.com  :unknown:

markwolves1000

After reading the reviews karen was the one that grabbed my attention.
Travelling to worcester isn't a problem for me seeing as it will be my first punt.
And also karen is fully trained as a massage therapist.
I am looking for suggestions of nice ladies with clean facilities and a safe environment.

Dodo

After reading the reviews karen was the one that grabbed my attention.
Travelling to worcester isn't a problem for me seeing as it will be my first punt.
And also karen is fully trained as a massage therapist.
I am looking for suggestions of nice ladies with clean facilities and a safe environment.
I suggest you try :-
Scarlett in Brum.....very pretty and skilled Thai girl speaks fluent english
Cassie aka KSY in Brum.....again very pretty, english mixed race easy to get on with
Hannah.....aint seen her myself but on your doorstep and well reviewde by your fellow members
English Annabelle.....based in Jewellery quarter..plenty on here about this lovely lady who will put you at ease instantly and give you a good milking.
So there you for no charge you get Dodo's top four.

markwolves1000

Thanks dodo I will look at your top four,lol.
I think I will wait for karen though for my first punt.
she ticks all my boxes and the reviews for her point to her being the one for me.
Just hope i get the chance for the he.
Thanks again.

Offline Murphy54

Hi Murph,

Why don't you come to Brum on the train! No hassle driving and parking! The flats the girls use are only 10 or 15 minutes walk from New Street station.

..S...
from where I live, the last time I took the train, May this year it was £27 return.
I travel up and down the country everyday during the week so the car is already in the area so to speak.
I have been contemplating parking at one of the nearby stations and taking the train for a couple of stops, just need to find out where the best station is and how much it costs to park and ride. No Pun intended  :D

Offline Stapler

Thanks dodo I will look at your top four,lol.
I think I will wait for karen though for my first punt.
she ticks all my boxes and the reviews for her point to her being the one for me.
Just hope i get the chance for the he.
Thanks again.

So in a nutshell we needn't waste any more of our time helping you!?

..S...

Dodo

So in a nutshell we needn't waste any more of our time helping you!?

..S...
And there I was thinking Mark from Wolves was asking for some info relating to :-

' nice ladies with clean facilities and a safe environment'

Must have misread what he did write :(
So I will now stick my wonderful suggestions where the sun don't shine and content myself in the knowledge that he is wanking himself blind whilst waiting for a booking with Karen.  :D
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:29:36 pm by Dodo »

markwolves1000

Ask a simple question and get some stupid replies.
Bod I will travel to worcester because of the reviews, didn't know that you had to stick to the area where you live. Is that a rule of this site or just in your head?.
My main question was about karen if you read the thread, if she wasn't active I asked for recommendations.
Because I like karens reviews it seems as if it's an affront to certain people if I decide to try my first punt with her.
Thanks to all the positive replies it is much appreciated.
to all the others who don't understand that karen ticks all the boxes for my first punt tough shit, ask a question and you get some people trying to hard time. What a bunch of bollocks.

bod666

Good answers!  :drinks: No rule - you can travel anywhere to see anyone. I was expressing my opinion that it's nuts to travel to Worcester to experience something you can get closer to home. Of course it can be good security to not punt in your own city (in the don't shit where you eat theory) however I always thought that was a bit paranoid.

It might just be me but I don't count a visit to a masseuse as a punt. I visited Karen twice for the actual massage and then stumbled on a review on another forum talking about her giving happy endings etc. I was shocked. I never got the merest hint that anything else was on offer.

If you're mostly after a massage I can see why she ticks your boxes. Just be aware it's not very sensual (imho). It's a good quality massage that may end with a rub & tug.

She works out of her house in a street with on road parking (I've never had a problem but give yourself plenty of time). The other point is you can't do a spur of the moment meet you need to book at least a week in advance.

See - being helpful  ;)

Good luck and enjoy  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 01:09:29 am by bod666 »

Dodo

Ask a simple question and get some stupid replies.
Bod I will travel to worcester because of the reviews, didn't know that you had to stick to the area where you live. Is that a rule of this site or just in your head?.
My main question was about karen if you read the thread, if she wasn't active I asked for recommendations.
Because I like karens reviews it seems as if it's an affront to certain people if I decide to try my first punt with her.
Thanks to all the positive replies it is much appreciated.
to all the others who don't understand that karen ticks all the boxes for my first punt tough shit, ask a question and you get some people trying to hard time. What a bunch of bollocks.

Quote 'If she isn't are there any recommendations for a newbie of who to try first?. Would like a nice massage with he.
thanks in advance.' End quote

Answer ' Scarlett in Brum.....very pretty and skilled Thai girl speaks fluent english
Cassie aka KSY in Brum.....again very pretty, english mixed race easy to get on with
Hannah.....aint seen her myself but on your doorstep and well reviewde by your fellow members
English Annabelle.....based in Jewellery quarter..plenty on here about this lovely lady who will put you at ease instantly and give you a good milking.
So there you are for no charge you get Dodo's top four.' End of answer

What is not helpful about that?????  If you dont want an answer don't aske the effin question....it's simples.

And, IMHO you would be better of with any of these girls than Karen, nice girl though she is.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2015, 12:18:51 pm by Dodo »

English Annabelle

I suggest you try :-
Scarlett in Brum.....very pretty and skilled Thai girl speaks fluent english
So there you for no charge you get Dodo's top four.

I am honoured to be in your top 4 Dodo thankyou x

Offline azrael

Hi guys.
thanks in advance.

"Ask a simple question and get some stupid replies.
My main question was about karen if you read the thread, if she wasn't active I asked for recommendations." (Markwolves1000)

You asked the question budd and two of the most respected punters gave you suggestions for others whilst your chosen one wasnt available, if they didnt tickle your tonsils all you had to do was thank them for the suggestions and move on. No need to get sarcastic or uptuse about the advice given  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 12:27:34 pm by azrael »

Offline Tommy1983

Hi, you got a link/details to Kerry Boldmere road? Your not talking about the Chinese medicine shop are you? Cheers

Offline Stapler

Hi, you got a link/details to Kerry Boldmere road? Your not talking about the Chinese medicine shop are you? Cheers

1. You have answered your own question.  :hi:

2. What has it got to do with Karen of Worcester?  :unknown:

..S..

Dodo

..S..

There first names both start with a 'K'  :)

Offline Stapler

Offline Murphy54

..S..

I think the question is as a result of me recommending Kerry in post #4.

Re: karens worcs
« Reply #20 on: Today at 12:24:18 am »
Hi, you got a link/details to Kerry Boldmere road? Your not talking about the Chinese medicine shop are you? Cheers.

Hi Tommy, yes Kerry works at Herbal way on Boldmere Rd. well worth a visit too.

Offline Tommy1983

Hi mate, only ever seen two rather old and seen better days ladies there! Is Kerry usually at the reception when you walk in?

Offline Murphy54

Kerry only works Wed, Thu, and Fridays any week.
The young girl on the counter doesn't do massage.
Kerry I would say is mid to late twenties.
I've been on other days and yes the ladies are much older. Probably early to mid forties, and in my experience not anywhere near as good.

Of course this is a Karen Of Worcester thread we're hijacking so apologies to everyone.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 06:08:47 pm by Murphy54 »

Offline Tommy1983

Cheers mate, and sorry for the hijacking guys!