Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xALEKSANDRA24x - North Acton  (Read 5792 times)

Type_O_Negative

I lifted shadows in Lightroom on that photo just to see her face better - i'm sorry - i wouldn't visit her. But we are different - i'm sure she has happy customers.

Offline SamLP

The facial picture isn't the most flattering. In person I found her very attractive and along with her humorous and giggly personality and top service she is among my favourite punts this year.

Offline Malvolio

I have seen her three times and for me she delivers a consistently good service with an excellent attitude.

Offline The_Don

Good W/G IMO.

Who mix of service, attitude, personality and looks has me going back for more

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

But you did recognise 80% of her before .

:sarcastic:

My memory has obviously faded since  :lol: It's definitely not the most flatteri g facial pic of her.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Yes we had a laugh about the "tail", so it looks as though this is her identifying farticleso that we can spot the genuine article.

I don't remember the tail, but I definitely remember a small tattoo behind the ear. Others have also confirmed this, so another identifying feature for the genuine article.

johnnyboy61

The "tail" can't be seen at all, she doesn't look like some circus sideshow freak! You are only aware of it if you run your hand down the top of her bum crack. I suspect that it's just that her coccyx is at a slightly protruding angle (although I'm no medic).

She'll be wondering why clients have a fixation with her arse now and keep coming in with a gift of a bunch of bananas.

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

The "tail" can't be seen at all, she doesn't look like some circus sideshow freak! You are only aware of it if you run your hand down the top of her bum crack. I suspect that it's just that her coccyx is at a slightly protruding angle (although I'm no medic).

She'll be wondering why clients have a fixation with her arse now and keep coming in with a gift of a bunch of bananas.

Thanks for clarifying. Must check out her arse more thoroughly next time  :D