Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DarlingSophie  (Read 3462 times)

15 review(s) for AlyxWolfe (14 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hsl

External Link/Members Only

She needs no introduction. She's been on AW for a while now and I think only recently that she offers specials where it's £100/hr if prebooked the day before. I have been looking at her profile for a while and only booked because of the offer.

Looks: She's the beautiful girl next door. She says she's size 12, and I won't dispute that. About 5'7. She's curvy, but sexy kind of curvy. A real woman type of curvy. Not BBW type. She has got a fairly big tattoo on her right side of her back, but of a tasteful type. Certainly not off-putting. She's also got a small scar in her tummy after an operation. Nothing that bothers me one bit.

Personality: She seems to be the quiet type. With me she was very passive, and gentle. I like her.

The Meet: This was agreed 2 days before. Via email, then text, then phone. Good communication. Her place is deep in Mapperly, and very nice small flat/place of work. I was a couple of minutes late but she was ok with that. Got the paperwork out of the way then a short chat to find out what I want... I don't really know what I want to be honest. A good GFE is usually what I need, and she delivers in buckets. Lots of kissing (felt passionate enough), lots of stroking and fondling. RO, then OWO, then 69. We(I) took our time and eventually it was cowgirl (she offered). Very nice 1st pop. Then she laid in my arms while recovering, and just like real GFE, we both dozed off! I certainly did a few times, and I know she did too. By the time I thought I was ready for round 2, time was up.

So one pop, but very nice sensual experience. It's all quality rather than quantity with Sophie. I guess if I had pushed for it I could have got my 1st pop out of the way earlier and have time for seconds, but it was fine. She was lovely and I would not hesitate to go back (once I've done everyone on my HL).

Offline RedKettle

I would agree with that review - in fact I thought I had reviewed her but cannot see it, must visit again and do a review!!

Online Ipunter

I also agree, I like the professionalism of her setup

NottsDB

She is a little quiet, agreed. I saw her two years ago, but if you are looking for a professional, she's nothing but.

DarlingSophie

Hello guys. Apologies for resurrecting an old thread, but would either of you commenting that I'm quiet mind expanding on that to help me improve? I don't know if you mean personality wise, in which case I always thought I was friendly enough, but I'm a little shy, so I could be wrong! Sexually, I try to let the noise I make reflect my enjoyment of the situation, rather than going for "screaming faker."
I would really welcome constructive feedback. :)

Offline malcster

no need to apologise always welcome to have a lady posting on here asking for genuine feedback to improve her service  :hi:

i have not seen you personally well not yet anyway but that is hoping to change in the next few weeks once i get a few days off work

but a bit of dirty talk can be a turn on but too much for me is a turn off

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
no need to apologise always welcome to have a lady posting on here asking for genuine feedback to improve her service  :hi:

i have not seen you personally well not yet anyway but that is hoping to change in the next few weeks once i get a few days off work

but a bit of dirty talk can be a turn on but too much for me is a turn off

If you can get to Nottingham to see DS before 18th Feb, there is a special offer of £100ph session, if you quote UKE at time of booking.

You don't have to mention your UKP/UKE ID....

Quote from: DarlingSophie, post: 107795, member: 2885
I promised a little while ago that I'd run a UKE only special once I was back in February, so here I am! It was only going to be for a week, but as I'm busy prepping for my 19th Feb photoshoot and don't have loads of availability, I've decided to make it two weeks.

From 8th - 18th February inclusive, incalls for UKE members will be £100 for one hour, or £150 for an hour and a half. See my AdultWork profile for my availability and details on how to book, etc.

You MUST mention "UKE only offer" when you call and book at least one day in advance.

No need to tell me your UKE username, book via AW, or write me a review, unless you feel you'd like to.

x Sophie x

Thread on UKE:

DarlingSophie

Hey CoolTiger - the UKE offer is for UKE gents only, I had hoped it would be obvious not to publish it across to UKP, how am I supposed to know if a guy is really a UKE member without asking for his username now?  :rolleyes:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hey CoolTiger - the UKE offer is for UKE gents only, I had hoped it would be obvious not to publish it across to UKP, how am I supposed to know if a guy is really a UKE member without asking for his username now?  :rolleyes:

Sorry!!

Most members on here are also members on there as well, except they are more fluffy there, and some have used different nics on there, compared to their UKP ID.

Perhaps I should have PM'd malcster.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
NaughtyTiger  :D

Here I am, apologising to a WG on UKP East Mids board  :D

DarlingSophie

Here I am, apologising to a WG on UKP East Mids board  :D

You don't need to apologise to me, I'm just worried that gents will miss out if they don't want to give me their UKE username.
All I can do is assure them of my outstanding (and often commented on) professionalism and discretion.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
You don't need to apologise to me, I'm just worried that gents will miss out if they don't want to give me their UKE username.
All I can do is assure them of my outstanding (and often commented on) professionalism and discretion.

That's not how I read it.

Your post mentioned "No need to tell me your UKE username, book via AW, or write me a review, unless you feel you'd like to".

Now you're saying that they will miss out on your offer IF they don't give you their UKE username???

squeezebox

Your post mentioned "No need to tell me your UKE username, book via AW, or write me a review, unless you feel you'd like to".

Now you're saying that they will miss out on your offer IF they don't give you their UKE username???

That's probably because any Tom, Dick or Abdul could now just ring up and say..."UKE offer £100 please" without DS knowing they are actually UKE forum members.

As UKE gets a foothold, I should imagine offers like these will be around more.. (hopefully)

Offline Steely Dan

I suggest you take this discussion to UKE.  And if you want to read background on UKE offers here is the thread.

Offline malcster

I am a member on uke so i will be in touch sophie next hopefully
« Last Edit: February 13, 2016, 06:20:19 pm by malcster »

DarlingSophie

What I mean is, now it's been mentioned outside of UKE, I'd need a gent's username to know he was a UKE member. Before the discount was mentioned outside of UKE, it wouldn't have been necessary.