Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtygirlJess1993  (Read 1458 times)

1 review(s) for NaughtyGirlJess1993 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline blue80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had been on my hot list for some time so decided to go and see her, comm's leading up to the punt was spot on, sent me her post-code and to let her know when I was near; arrived and called her, was told where her place was and it was very easy to find.

Few people around but nothing major.

Was met by Jess in nothing more than bra and knickers - was a great sight - the pictures in her gallery are 100% accurate, she is a very natural girl. Jess comes across as somewhat nervous but she didn't hold back and we was soon kissing, she likes to use her tongue!!

Lots of mutual oral and on with the rain-jacket - and slipped into her; she has 1 heck of a tight pussy and I couldn't push all the way in....

Round 1 over and we had a chat, she seemed to relax and we had a good laugh - bit of a relax and back onto it 

Back into oral and her impressive tongue came into play, licking all I have and playing with my balls, another rain-jacket and a few positions resulting in another good ending

I got dressed and noticed we had gone a good 20/25 min's over - said our goodbyes and headed off for a McDonalds lunch  :thumbsup:

Offline pianodave

Glad you enjoyed, she's a nice girl but I don't remember much as I saw her ages ago.
I recall being totally happy with the meet though and her offering a great service and being very nice and relaxing.
Glad you found the same :)

Toby

Thank you for the review sir!