Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollie Love - Bristol  (Read 4135 times)

GBush

Hollie Love

July 2015
Out-Call 2 hours
£300

Comms: five star

Time keeping: Five star

Looks: Nice looking girl with amazing smile. Awesome tits and a great arse.

OWO, DEEP THROAT,  FACE FUCKING, CIM, FACIAL, FUCKING IN MULTIPLE POSITIONS, BONDAGE, TOYS

ANAL - Hollie says she loves anal but this was unavailable on the night. I hadn't specified this in the booking but will be taking her up on her offer next time.

Dressed as requested, brought lingerie and toys as requested.

Hollie is up for anything basically. I’m not into DFK and GFE I want a good fucking session in as many holes as are available. So I guess that’s more PSE.

Hollie will be your dirty little sub slut and let you do pretty much anything you want. She’s as English as clotted cream, easy to get on with and has a wicked sense of humour.

She emptied my balls and left me with a smile on my face.

I told her that next time we meet I want her to arrive with a butt plug already inserted. She thinks this is a great idea, she’s that kind of girl.

Overall 9/10,

GBush

KenniLingus

Tried to get a duo with Hollie and Beth this week, but unfortunately it didn't happen :( I was looking forward to an hour of total hedonistic filth!

Great communications throughout though.

Maybe I will have better luck in the next few weeks. She seems like utter filth!
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 10:03:52 pm by KenniLingus »

Offline UKSubTaz

I'm booked in for a Duo next week!

:yahoo:

KenniLingus

Is that with Beth, or Sophie?

I suppose it doesn't matter as you'll be guaranteed a great imd either way!

Offline Smoking joe

Kennilingus, can I ask why the Hollie/Beth duo didn't happen, was it one or the other or yourself that couldn't make it?
Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Great review.  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:  She's been on my HL for a while!  :lol: :lol:

KenniLingus

We couldn't fix a time that we could all make. Just one of those things.

Offline Smoking joe

Banned reason: Undesirable white knight troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Roth

Kennilingus, can I ask why the Hollie/Beth duo didn't happen, was it one or the other or yourself that couldn't make it?

Beth is a good punt so a duo with Holly sounds like it will be fucking excellent!  :thumbsup: :lol: :rose:

Offline UKSubTaz

Beth is a good punt so a duo with Holly sounds like it will be fucking excellent!  :thumbsup: :lol: :rose:

+1 but vice versa!

Bingobango

How would you describe her figure?

In some photos she looks quite slim but in others she looks a lot more curvy!?

KenniLingus

How would you describe her figure?

In some photos she looks quite slim but in others she looks a lot more curvy!?

Hollie isn't a stick insect and if you want to play xylophone on her ribs then you're out of luck. Hollie isn't fat either. Instead she is a great natural girl build for sitting on your face while you take pleasure in handling her beautiful boobs and figure. She is built for sin!

Enjoy!

GBush

Saw Hollie for second time this week and thought I would update.

She arrived bang on time, looked fantastic and had a butt plug in her arse. She was up for everything and we added anal, anal toys and ATM to the list of activities. I've had the "cocks to big for anal" runaround before but Hollie lubbed up, used a toy and got ready. She took it in the arse like a champ. At one point I was fucking her doggy while using a toy in her arse.

There is NOTHING passive about an encounter with her she likes to fuck and tells you.

She has a fantastic attitude and is very very eager to please.

I agree with the previous comment, she's tall, great rack, great arse, massive smile. She's no spinner but a body built for sex.

Without wishing to sound fluffy, I like chatting to her in the down time and she's a great laugh.

vw

I like chatting to her in the down time and she's a great laugh.
That's the most important thing.

The mid punt silence can ruin round 2, then again I never usually shut up but a 2 way is always better.

Cheers For The Review GWbush

Offline Roth

Saw Hollie for second time this week and thought I would update.

She arrived bang on time, looked fantastic and had a butt plug in her arse. She was up for everything and we added anal, anal toys and ATM to the list of activities. I've had the "cocks to big for anal" runaround before but Hollie lubbed up, used a toy and got ready. She took it in the arse like a champ. At one point I was fucking her doggy while using a toy in her arse.

There is NOTHING passive about an encounter with her she likes to fuck and tells you.

She has a fantastic attitude and is very very eager to please.

I agree with the previous comment, she's tall, great rack, great arse, massive smile. She's no spinner but a body built for sex.

Without wishing to sound fluffy, I like chatting to her in the down time and she's a great laugh.

Fucking brilliant!  :lol: :lol: :rose: