Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Risk it for the biscuit? (Verified VS unVerified on AdultWork)  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Kalevra

Does it matter to you if a girl on AW has the green verification or not?

Im interested in seeing External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Buuuuuuutt (pun intended) i feel weary of profiles without verification for some reason, even though im sure hic-ups of any kind can occur with any of these women, Verified or not but it does give that extra reassurance i think.

With the above mentioned profile, the lack of verification puts me off however, the account seems to have been active since 2012, still, haven't looked into the private gallery but from what ive read on UKP alot of girls with similar profiles are common for bait & switch? (new to this lol)

Offline eyeseebee

I'm not concerned about if they are verified are not. It's the legitimacy warning in red that appears on some profiles that leads me to look elsewhere.

Offline the bloody butterfly

Verification means nothing, most of the dodgy B&S Romanian profiles are verified.

vw

Verification means nothing, most of the dodgy B&S Romanian profiles are verified.
Verification serves only for the benefit of AW, to show they take due care in age verification to get them out of any legal troubles.  Verification is not for benefit of Punters or Prossies !

Offline smiths

Does it matter to you if a girl on AW has the green verification or not?

Im interested in seeing External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only Buuuuuuutt (pun intended) i feel weary of profiles without verification for some reason, even though im sure hic-ups of any kind can occur with any of these women, Verified or not but it does give that extra reassurance i think.

With the above mentioned profile, the lack of verification puts me off however, the account seems to have been active since 2012, still, haven't looked into the private gallery but from what ive read on UKP alot of girls with similar profiles are common for bait & switch? (new to this lol)

Makes no odds to me because I know A/W is run by low lifes so I have zero faith in them.

SophieScott

To be honest verification doesn't mean things are any safer from your point of view - it just means AW have verified that she's old enough to be working really.  Lots of girls (myself included) don't verify because it means sending in documents showing your real identity and photographs with you holding up your AW name, linking the AW profile to their real identity.

Offline Malvolio

Have a search for reviews on here first before booking.  A verified profile tells you nothing about her attitude, which is the key to having a good punt.

Hyperchicken

Yeah reviews here are always more important than not being verified or having a red authenticity warning.