Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not Providing Services Offered after Received Payment - A Criminal Offence  (Read 3275 times)

Offline smiths

Unless you were robbed at knife point by her pimp I doubt the police would be that interested its going to take them half their shift to do the interviews and paperwork only to have the CPS say "There's not much chance of getting a conviction" . There are a number of ways the WG could escape prosecution ... if her ad said "at discretion" or she could say you intimidated her and she didn't feel comfortable . Far better in my view is to pick your punts to avoid such situations. I once had to confront a WG and boyfriend whobwere trying to short change me I paid for 2hrs boyfriend turns up after 30 min I stood my ground got most of my money back. Learned from the experience now first time punts half an hour and go from there.

Or she could simply lie and say she did offer the service/s as agreed and it would be a case of her word against the punters, then for the police to investigate if they bother to and the CPS to consider the two tests you mention in your previous post above.

Offline Marmalade

Let's say an alleged fraud somehow passed the evidential test. Either the WG admitted that anal was offered and payment included that and that it wasn't given, or some DNA can show anal did not occur. But there is one way or another enough evidence. At that stage the police (using the same tests as the CPS) must ask if it is likely to satisfy the public interest test.

Some of the formal factors the police may consider include a) seriousness of the offence b) suspect’s level of culpability c) circumstances of and harm caused to the victim d)impact on the community e) whether prosecution is a proportionate response, eg, is a nominal penalty likely? (I've missed a couple out that seem not to be relevant here).

You could end up, as is often the case, where the evidence shows that a crime has been committed but that a decision not to prosecute is made in the public interest.

Imagine the older days in say Glasgow. A bobby collars a skank who has not provided all the services promised. He is convinced the punter is telling the truth and suggests the girl gives him back a fiver. She reluctantly agrees mostly as she wants to stay on good term with the police. Justice is served and thousands of pounds of tax-payer's money saved. Hypothetical but not unimagineable in the days when the police did their job in Glasgow protecting both punters and streetwalkers.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 03:48:00 pm by Marmalade »

Flunt

The overriding consideration would be a matter of consent, forcing a pro$$ie to do something against her will would be far worse for the punter. The usual get out for pro$$ies is that you are paying for their time and everything else is between consenting adults.

There is some misrepresentation contained in many adverts but as an advert it would be considered an invitation to treat and not an offer. If you wanted to follow the law you could reasonably turn up and begin the negotiation in person.

vw

The overriding consideration would be a matter of consent, forcing a pro$$ie to do something against her will would be far worse for the punter. The usual get out for pro$$ies is that you are paying for their time and everything else is between consenting adults.

There is some misrepresentation contained in many adverts but as an advert it would be considered an invitation to treat and not an offer. If you wanted to follow the law you could reasonably turn up and begin the negotiation in person.
This is only put on sites so site owners can travel to America in the future there is no other legal reason for it other than to appease the moral crusaders of the anti nipple gun toters.