Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hannah Darcy- Glasgow  (Read 1945 times)

happychess

The girl's AW link: External Link/Members Only

Have tried to book her for a while. Today her profile shows available, so phoned and texted her without any hesitate. The communication was smooth, and her voice was really nice.

This is the final full stop of punting in my life, it was wonderful and memorable.  :rose: Hannah is very friendly,confident and willing to chat, and her voice is quite young and sweet. I do not care about her real age is either 25 or 28, blah blah... What I know is she is in her gold age at the moment  :dancegirl:. Here are some details.

Place: The location is excellent, with lots of free on street parking. Tiny room but clean, the atmosphere is nice. Shower facilitate is clean.

Face: undoubtedly, she has the most beautiful face in the whole of my punting life. In my personal opinion, she looks like Bobbi Starr a little bit. I can say I will not forget her face for long time  :yahoo:.

Figure: curve, a tiny tiny over curve. Nice and firm boobs and attractive tits, I just like sucking them without stop. The tummy is a little bit over-sized, but who cares. Beautiful legs. Overall, she is a little bit bigger than the photos in AW.

Service: Top top level services. Her BJ is excellent, although it is not as excellent as Jasmin4hotfun (Best BJ I ave experienced EVER). The tongue skills and gagging are wonderful. Her moan during the BJ is attractive.
Full service was memorable, her riding is excellent, and the pussy is quite tight. Different positions of sex, all very good in the top level.

Overall: I will not forget this beautiful girl for long long time, she and Jasmine will be my most memorable girls in whole of my punting life.

happychess

One more key issue, she redefined 'un-rush' in my dictionary! Really really really good girl.

RandyF

Overall: I will not forget this beautiful girl for long long time, she and Jasmine will be my most memorable girls in whole of my punting life.

Wow. :)  That's what I call a positive review.  Wow. Move over Tazman, there's a new kid on the block.

She is certainly bit different Hannah D.  My theory is it's the fact she's strictly part-time and has some other kind of life outwith hooring, that makes all the difference....seems to allows her to hang on to her looks also.

JazzMan

I will be ignoring all reviews and post by "happychess" because I think they're all fakes.

They are all over the top positive.

Reviews
Hot Brunette Maria- Glasgow
Scottish Sophie- Glasgow
Erika- Glasgow
Jasmine4hotfun- Glasgow
Hannah Darcy- Glasgow

All these Glasgow "Women who work in the sex industry" know each other.
They've sucked 1000's of cocks over the years.
This is just part of a publicity campaign because they're losing business to younger prettier girls.

I expect to see more of the same from "happychess" in the coming weeks.

RandyF

I will be ignoring all reviews and post by "happychess" because I think they're all fakes.

Reviews
Scottish Sophie- Glasgow
Erika- Glasgow
Jasmine4hotfun- Glasgow
Hannah Darcy- Glasgow

Yeah your keep posting a bunch of there links all over the place, and ranting like a big wumen for some inexplicable reason.  Do you keep them in a handy text file for pasting ?  You surely don't actually go into AW and find them all manually. Must be on that site for hours man  :dash:

Go out and have a walk mate.  Get some fresh air.  Have a wee bit of weather banter wae the neighbours.  It's all good  :)

chico1000

Reviews
Scottish Sophie- Glasgow
Erika- Glasgow
Jasmine4hotfun- Glasgow
Hannah Darcy- Glasgow

This is just part of a publicity campaign because they're losing business to younger prettier girls.

Jazzman
as much as it pains me to say this I agree with Randy you need to take a lie down. It is almost as if you have completed a degree in the TJ school of paranoid.  I have met 4 out of the 5 girls here and Chessman's reports are accurate and the one I have not met he is non too complimentary albeit it is a positive. It is also such an eclectic mix of girls that any kind of collaboration between them is unlikely.  Maria a Brazillian who is very much on her own, Erika a Lativan who is friendly with other girls from that region and the other girls local but unlikely to know each other. They all get regularly reviewed by other members on here so would have no need to participate in a dodgy scheme to get further reviews up here for the sake of their careers.   I have only met Hannah once but her and the other girls involved I would say are highly unlikely to be capable of the skulduggery you suggest.  I would all regard all of them as particularly honest for their profession.  How about encouraging chessman and the other newbies to go out and take one for the team rather than calling them frauds.

Offline BigLicks

Having read this just now, she's just shit to the top of my to do list!

Offline BigLicks

happychess

Reviews
Scottish Sophie- Glasgow
Erika- Glasgow
Jasmine4hotfun- Glasgow
Hannah Darcy- Glasgow

Hi, Jazz, Your concern is understandable. However, I want to say you are definitely wrong this time.

I mentioned in other post that I just found out this forum, so I am still very new here. However, it does not mean that I am new for punting. I have been in Glasgow since 2005. I recently just finished punting 'career' because I am going to marry very soon. Therefore, I just concluded some valuable ladies for other punters (at least worth to try, much much much better than some rubbish women).

Another point is I did not review too much about FK, since the quality of FK depends on punters selves rather than ladies. So I just compared them through BJ skills.