Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Pleasure Dome - Birmingham  (Read 4934 times)

Offline denneboom

The Pleasure Dome's, Twitter and website have vanished. Has it closed down ? Was it forced to close down ?

I have been to the Hagley Road premises and visited Shakira. I had wanted to see Karolina, Kassie and Carly, they were next on my "to do" list.

Also Katie has just appeared on the realpunting.com site. I had always wanted to punt a girl who had been on a website, but now that has happened in reverse. See my earlier review.

With regards to The Pleasuredome, can anyone shed any light ?

Offline Sempiternal

I too am getting that 404 on trying to access the website.. Shame as i fancied a punt there next week!

Offline Twelve_days

Both the website and Twitter feeds are gone, went passed the place yesterday (Thursday) about 7'ish and again today (Friday) about 5'ish and both times the shutters were down (closed) over the door way.

broksonic

Strange how both the Twitter and TPD webpage is no longer available. That's is unfortunately telling me something has happened and it has had to close

Offline Juankerr

If you are desperate to find out what's happening with TPD you could always send Linzi D a message on AW External Link/Members Only

broksonic

If you are desperate to find out what's happening with TPD you could always send Linzi D a message on AW External Link/Members Only

Not actually desperate to find out but have sent Linzi a message anyway. Will be a real shame if it has closed because it was not full of EE girls like other parlours in brum are

brummierob

Think the day's of ' old school ' parlours has gone....sites like AW & the availability of cheap hotels & serviced appartments will finish them all eventually or the Old Bill putting the the front door through !!!

Offline Juankerr

Think the day's of ' old school ' parlours has gone....sites like AW & the availability of cheap hotels & serviced appartments will finish them all eventually or the Old Bill putting the the front door through !!!
There's still at least 10 parlours in the area that I can think of that are going along as usual and most of them have been around for quite a long time.

I heard a new one called Cleo's had opened at TPD's previous location on Wainwright Street in Aston.

Offline Sempiternal

i dunno if you guys googled the new location for where the TPD moved into but i have gone through article after news article about Hagley road most of the time the content has topics containing such and such parlour closed down cause it was found to be a brothel etc etc , and i have read articles stating the local community doesn't want this type of business there,,

i will be straight i visited and had some good times in Wainwright St but i haven't yet been to Hagley road,, maybe TPD realised they bought a location with history i dunno,,

ofcourse this is all speculation ,,

brummierob

Take your point Juan....maybe I was thinking about myself a bit....15 years ago didn't think twice about using a parlour,  these days wouldn't be seen anywhere near one....although what a place Fun place was back in the day !!!!

Offline pianodave

It was closed yesterday. No idea why but looks like it is gone, with website etc gone too.

These "in your face" brothels seem unwelcome in Brum now, it seems. Best to tuck it out of site, preferably without a massive sign on the front.

Boy wonder

I passed by on Thursday on my lunch break around 1.30 and the front door was closed. Didn't call just walked by and walked on.

I used to visit when the place used to be Burbank years ago when Jade half Chinese girl managed it, those were the days. Every place that has had it since has either been crap or closed down.

broksonic

It has closed due to the residents moaning . Linzi didn't want herself ,Us or any of her girls getting into trouble in case of a police raid x

willbred

In hindsight, probably a too in ya face location. I popped in to say good luck to Linz ( and whilst I was there.....) a few weeks ago - felt I had to time my entry / exit right. Once inside, it was clear the place was going to be good.

Linz will resurface soon with an update, I have no doubt.

Online Kerosene

It has closed due to the residents moaning . Linzi didn't want herself ,Us or any of her girls getting into trouble in case of a police raid x

That's very noble, but why move there? The original set up in Aston wasn't in a residential area so the issue didn't arise there.

Now I'm not a parlour punter so don't know if they are 'destinations' in themselves rather than rely on passing trade.

Diehard

Those who have seen Linzi d will concur what a cracking lady she is, and the fact she always runs a good operation.

Sadly, she has had her premises closed down before in another Midlands city, and the PD has only recently moved from Aston if I'm not mistaken. I haven't visited the Aston or Hayley road place but i wonder if Linzi unfortunately has enemies keeping an eye out on her, whether it Is the police or rival parlour owners. it's the reason why I'm reluctant to visit any parlour she has running as I'm always worried it will get raided.

I wonder why Linzi doesn't just have girls working from various Birmingham apartments in Edward street or Ryland street, those apartments are perfect for hookers as such a high turnover of people staying.

As others have said above having the old school parlour is a risky game and I think a bit of pot luck whether they get grief or not.

Offline Stapler

Shutter down this afternoon.

Didn't see any Romanians hanging around outside or on the corner of Monument Road either!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline bunny84

Prostitution should be legal . It's always going to happen anyway

Places that use social l media don't seem to be doing to well.  Things need to be kept more quiet and discreet these days sadly . Bubbles was closed down in no time on the hagley  road not long ago . It's to high profile since what happened to cuddles/bunnies.  The pleasure dome just looked like it was starting to pick up in quality as well .

We need a place like sandy superstars or winsons  of Leeds

Winsons of Leeds even got a mention on the Jeremy kyle shoe and never got raided . Some guy failed the lie detector for having a hooker there . Told his bird he just had a game of pool while waiting for his mates haha

Offline Juankerr

I heard a new one called Cleo's had opened at TPD's previous location on Wainwright Street in Aston.
External Link/Members Only

Judging by the pictures it looks like some of the same girls that were available at TPD are available here.

Offline Sempiternal

Bump.. any new news on this will the TPD and/or the girs resurface?

MrBridger

Linzi seems to be constantly touring and I know she lurks on here but hasn't posted anything so I think it's well and truly over for TPD.

Diehard

Linzi seems to be constantly touring and I know she lurks on here but hasn't posted anything so I think it's well and truly over for TPD.

She is posting on SAAFE now.

Offline Juankerr

Studio189 appear's to have re-opened and moved back in. They have an ad running in the classifieds of todays Birmingham Mail. 0121 456 4084.

Diehard

Studio189 appear's to have re-opened and moved back in. They have an ad running in the classifieds of todays Birmingham Mail. 0121 456 4084.

Any decent girls?

willbred

I wondered why the door was open when I drove past yesterday

Offline denneboom

Bump.. any new news on this will the TPD and/or the girs resurface?

Leicester is just under an hour away from me but, on the Narborough Road La Dolce Casa has opened and Linzi, Carly,Shakira and Karolina have all been on the rota recently. I suspect Birmingham has lost out on a quality establishment offering English & Western European girls & serivces yet again.  :dash: