Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Autoreplying wg's  (Read 1242 times)

Offline Technicolour_trilby

Just had an odd experience with External Link/Members Only

Sent an email, with a quick "this is what I like, are you ok with that?" paragraph. Got a reply stating "new on aw, please call, number on profile"...erm, no it's not. Sent another email informing the young lady of this, another reply..."new on aw, please call, number on profile"!

what's the bloody point?

I'm guessing this is going to be either an unsuccessful career or an unsuccessful scam, fail either way  :sarcastic:

RandyF

Just had an odd experience with External Link/Members Only

Sent an email, with a quick "this is what I like, are you ok with that?" paragraph. Got a reply stating "new on aw, please call, number on profile"...erm, no it's not. Sent another email informing the young lady of this, another reply..."new on aw, please call, number on profile"!

what's the bloody point?

I'm guessing this is going to be either an unsuccessful career or an unsuccessful scam, fail either way  :sarcastic:

Sergi set it up that way.  A gypo bait and switch brothel likely.

They won't be Portuguese, bet on that  :D

vw

Usually means its pointless emailing me wait for phone number to be displayed and that day I will be working until then enjoy my profile, sorry my owner is not more organised he is waiting for the next card his boys skim so we can book the hotel in your town.

They won't be Portuguese, bet on that  :D

Damn straight!

As Portuguese as I am Transylvanian.  :yahoo:

Offline nike

Had a similar experience,  emailed a wg,  no number.  Her reply:-
" Hello,
I'm busy fucking and sucking and  no doubt wetting my self to
please make sure you view my private pics and movies so your warmed up for fucking me!
I hope you cum lots? I will ask questions about my pics so make sure you view them x"

Yes right,  she must think there are a lot of mugs out there.
I sent two emails and received the exact same reply.

In fairness, that is at least, an identifiable (aka feckin' obvious) private gallery scam.

Sadly I fear there are people who fall for it otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Offline auldie63

Are you guys on the right thread, this scammer is in London?

Offline BigLicks

Are you guys on the right thread, this scammer is in London?

Bird can't decide where she's from! Cracking photos though, pity it's not likely a genuine WG

RandyF

Sadly I fear there are people who fall for it otherwise it wouldn't be worth the effort.

Yeah. Given the sheer volume of dough-balls that stoat in here, and the number of even long time posters that believe anything hoor/Sergi tells them - it's almost guaranteed that these daft wee Sergi ploys, actually work quite nicely.

Bird can't decide where she's from! Cracking photos though, pity it's not likely a genuine WG

Aye, current location says Dundee, profile says London (probably can't be arsed changing it for the short term).

I agree about the pics though, that's what aroused my curiosity in the first place.  ;)

Offline Sonny Crockett

Absolutely hate autoreply e-mails from WGs. They just cannot be arsed to construct a proper reply.