Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony Porsha - Stevenage (Tours)  (Read 927 times)

1 review(s) for ebony porsha (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hertsgent

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

So, was trying to have a punting lull, but suddenly there appeared to be plenty of touring opportunity in the area (two Hungarians, two Polish, and ebony porsha). Have tried to get to see Porsha the last two occasions she has been in the area, but failed to seal the deal - this time I got lucky. Slightly nervous on this occasion, as I think all were in the same hotel, which unsettled me a bit thinking about the punter traffic entering and leaving "inconspicuously " . Suggested alternatives for Porsha for future visits.

Porshas' gallery photos are very accurate - big butt, big breasts, on a tidy body that I enjoyed. No face photos on gallery for privacy reasons, which is understandable , but facially I found her absolutely stunning I have to say. French immigrant extraction, with perfect English - well spoken with virtually no strong accent.

The meeting started excellently and put me at my ease. Good conversation, intelligent girl, and dressed to please. Went with a very enjoyable flow of breast play, RO, kissing, OW, then sex in a couple of positions, with conversation when desired interspersed into proceedings. Definitely a willing and engaged partner. Only disappointment for me was that I couldn't hold out for long on this occasion, a combination of her personality, looks, and a rather welcoming fit of the little man into her. Good conversation on a variety of topics after - easy and flowing, sort of girl you would have a good night out with (if you chose to go out of course....).

This was the first time I've seen Porsha, so every meet may be different. But I got the impression from my single meeting that she likes to enjoy and build the experience together (alternatively she may be a tease!). By this I mean I'm not sure if you went with a list of requirements demanded that you would get as much out of it (on the profile some services are discretionary). But if you go with a natural flow, Porsha gets ever more engaged in a great way. Seems to enjoy sex.....a lot! No rush or clock watching.

Overall it was one of my most positive experiences, particularly for a first meet. More unique with the entire package than most others. I also got to tick off a few world diversity goals, in first Ebony lady and first French - must pin it to my google travel map!

On the way out, got confused in the lift as it stopped on another floor and I walked out not concentrating. Corrected by a seniorish member of staff as was a floor with no rooms, who got back into the lift with me. We had a nice chat - well dressed EE late 30s lady (EE accent almost always gives me immediate excitement). What I wouldn't have given to experience her for desert - beginning to get concerned that I only associate hotels with sex, either considering every resident female a WG, or fancying a Boris Becker style broom cupboard experience with the staff! Will be just my luck one day that a member of staff suggests coming to my room, and I have to say I'm just "visiting" the establishment.....

Anyway, back to brief - accurate profile, very nice and engaging girl = excellent experience had.