Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Parlour's perfunctory "Massage"  (Read 762 times)

count orlok

After my first punt earlier this month,thinking back,the massage before the action was perfunctory to say the least.

I know a lot of punters think it’s a time wasting tactic,so on future punts I’ll probably say a polite no thank you to a massage.

I guess it depends on the prossie,but does anyone have experience of doing this,and if so did you still get a decent service or did the prossie get all arsey about your polite refusal ?

Offline BP96

I can't remember the last time I had a massage!

I just tell them that I like kissing and touching and go from there..

Some girls will get a face on though (I'm looking at you Asia from GFE Sheffield here!)

Offline smiths

After my first punt earlier this month,thinking back,the massage before the action was perfunctory to say the least.

I know a lot of punters think it’s a time wasting tactic,so on future punts I’ll probably say a polite no thank you to a massage.

I guess it depends on the prossie,but does anyone have experience of doing this,and if so did you still get a decent service or did the prossie get all arsey about your polite refusal ?

I don't waste my money on massages, I punt for sex, any WG who tries massage IS doing so to time waste in my experiences, if any get arsey I move it on to sexual contact asap.

Sureshot

I like a quick rub down as a bit of an ice breaker but If she's shit i'll tell her to move on straight away.  So far havent had a bad response but have also found a few girls who are actually quite good at massage.

Ben4454

I remember punting this chinese girl who wanted to give me a massage. She was adament to make me 100% relaxed with 0% tension in my body so i could receive that below average punt.

Online David1970

If the girl can do a good massage, get the massage after the sex, you leave sexualy satisfied and relaxed. Joy in Newcastle was great at doing a proper massage after sex.

LL

In an hour booking I don't mind a massage if she knows what she's doing. Last decent one I had was sensual brigit. She gave me a half-hour massage and then half hour of sex. That suited me fine since I usually only cum once in a session and there's no way I'd manage a whole hour of sex. Her prices are £60 for half an hour or £80 for the full hour. So the massage didn't cost me much  :thumbsup:

In half-hour bookings I usually refuse any massage if offered.

johnnyboy61

Often offered, never accepted. My punt, my script, not theirs. Time wasting technique IMO.

Online the_exile

Still had good service after asking to skip it and get on wth the sex.

Hyperchicken

There's an old-fashioned greasy spoon near me that always puts a bit of salad on the plate with a fry-up. It looks pathetic; a limp lettuce leaf, a couple of slices of cucumber and some grated carrot. Nobody knows why it's there, nobody ever fucking eats it, but they keep putting in on the plate. I imagine it's half a nod to (their) tradition and part that they're too scared to change and move away form what the stubbornly think is the way to do it. It's just there every time and nobody knows why. This is what a massage at a parlour is to me.