Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best WG within 25 miles of Windsor?  (Read 1892 times)

Offline stormbringer

Hi all fancy a punt on Saturday so any suggestions for a lady within about 25 miles of Windsor, not London....cant be arsed with the traffic?

Want GFE basically?

Offline stormbringer

Thats what i want some links ;)

Offline Private Parts

Sounds like you can't be arsed to do any research.
Try south-east reviews. Plenty in there.
Regards
PP

Offline stormbringer

Done plenty of research..just looking for recommendations..sorry i posted :dash:

Offline Private Parts

Quite and the review section will give you the Positives as well as the neutrals and negatives
PP

Offline dboy74

Hi all fancy a punt on Saturday so any suggestions for a lady within about 25 miles of Windsor, not London....cant be arsed with the traffic?

Want GFE basically?

...or searching properly  :dash:
« Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 01:47:52 am by dboy74 »

Offline stormbringer

Ok thanks guys..lesson learned about what questions to asked in the future....if you look i have put questions about a couple of girls but it seems nobody has seen them.

Offline HappyandLucky

Try Betty when she is in at the castle  :hi:

Offline BadT

OP do yourself a massive favour- jump on a train and head to London. You can get the tube from Richmond/Vauxhall/Waterloo to wherever you need to get to. Way more choice, better SPs plus no hassle of driving and you can have a couple of beers on the journey home. That's what I do...

Offline stormbringer

Ended up in deepest surrey in the end :lol:

Offline flybynightpm

I'm with you on the traffic side of things... but find myself venturing further into West London more and more... Slough, Uxbridge , Heathrow and Harrow have some well reviewed girls.. So A40/M4 are easy..

Quesadilla

Ended up in deepest surrey in the end :lol:

You really aren't the most forthcoming are you - who did you see and where's the review? If you want punters to help you perhaps try sharing something first?  :unknown: