Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Little Katie - yet another review  (Read 1785 times)

29 review(s) for x Little Katie x (27 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
30 review(s) for Katie Skye 94 (28 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only

2+ hours, £300

Katie was to be part 3 of my birthday treat trilogy following EnglishRebecca121 last week and Michelle Independent earlier this week.  Having read Katie’s imaginative reviews and then totally failing to come up with a sexy scenario that I wanted to do, I suggested that Katie could do what she wanted with me. I was to be her plaything to use and abuse.   

So, earlier in the day I received a text telling me that her door would be left on the latch, I was to enter and read the instructions left on the table.  My mind started to race with the perverted possibilities and the afternoon started to drag like a one legged tortoise pulling a brick.

At the appointed time, I parked up nearby and sent a text to tell her I was ready.  A couple of minutes later I received a quick recap of the instructions, made my way to her flat and gingerly pushed open the doors, locking them behind me.   On the table was a selection of drinks and a note saying I could choose a drink, I must remove ALL my clothes and then go upstairs where there would be further instructions.  It was a delicious game being played out piece by piece.  Off came the clothes, I poured a glass of white wine and headed up the stairs.  On the floor of the bedroom was another note, a blindfold, and helpfully, a torch so I could read it in the darkened room.  It said to put on the blindfold and shout “ready!”.  So I did as instructed and laid on the bed with a big silly grin on my face.

I heard the bathroom door open and softly commanding me, Katie (I hoped!) led me by the hand to the middle of the bedroom where she restrained my hands above my head leaving me naked, vulnerable, and helpless at her mercy while she dished out an intense strategy of pleasure and (mild)  pain using her mouth, her fingernails, her many toys and her imagination.  The safeword was only needed once when her electric wand stroked my bell end and the spark made me yelp and twitch.  Alternately whipping my buttocks with a riding crop and then spreading them to rim me I was forcibly taken from pain to pleasure again and again.  I was then released from the ceiling restraints and ordered on to my knees with my hands now cuffed behind my back and a sweet pussy thrust into my face which I eagerly lapped up.  From there I was taken back to the bed and my hands tied with rope, the blindfold was removed and finally I was able to fully absorb the view of the gorgeous Katie sitting astride me wearing some classy lingerie, stockings, heels and a mischievous look that said “I’m not finished yet…”. 

While still unable to touch her, she ravished me, biting my nipples, dribbling wine into my mouth, and expertly sucking my cock and freshly shaven balls.  She applied a condom, impaled herself upon my aching cock and started to ride me, before long I came like I have seldom cum before, bucking and twitching with a string of blasphemous expletives coming from my mouth as all the pent up pleasure was released with such force I’m surprised Katie didn’t shoot off and hit the ceiling like one of those water powered rockets.

At last, my hands were freed and I was able to caress that lithe body, but I needed a few minutes to get my breath and composure back after such an episode so we talked about the experience and my relief that it wasn’t the rugby definition of “hooker” that emerged from the bathroom while I was blindfolded.  With my energy restored, I flipped Katie on to her front, put some pillows under her hips and buried my face in her bum, licking her pussy, clit and bumhole to bring her to orgasm, the first of several she had during the evening.

The remainder of the booking was a mix of fucking, sucking and fun.  Highlights include me wanking into her mouth and getting cum over her cheek.  As I licked it up and french kissed her with it, I remarked “I’ve somehow got cum up my nose!”...  “Welcome to my world!” she replied.

Another highlight was the quickly improvised role play of Katie getting ready to go clubbing in high heels and the sexy black dress she tweeted a picture of (thanks @bigbluejason) while I punished her with pleasure for taking so long to get ready.  OK, it doesn’t really work as a storyline but it was just another excuse to get my tongue in her cute little quim for a while until we switched and Katie stood over me using her Hitachi and her fingers to bring herself to climax and showering me with a warm sweet shower of squirt which she then licked from my balls while I wanked myself to pop #3.

By now I was completely spent so we chatted while Katie had a cigarette and we finished the Prosecco I had brought along.  I had totally lost track of time, we had gone way over, but Katie was in no rush to push me out of the door as I dressed, thanked her for completing my birthday treat trilogy in such style, and wandered off into village dusk grinning like an idiot.

TL;DR - Katie is very good indeed.

Offline Punter Griffin

So jealous! I have emailed her, but I think I'm going to have to come up with something a lot more imaginative of a scenario if I'm going to stand a chance to see her.

squeezebox

Good review Lex!

There is no stopping this phenom LK.  Belated birthday wishes as I'm sure EB & MI would have ensured your candle got blown out over and over again.... ;)

Quesadilla

Sounds like a blast - literally!   :thumbsup:

Definitely no better way to see out your birthday! :drinks:

Online PLeisure

Enjoyed reading this review - enticingly factual and generous with it. Glad that you had such a great punt  :thumbsup:

Offline hooper567

You will remember this birthday a lot longer than others! Glad you enjoyed it so much and nice review  ;)

Lz-129

Great review! Glad the door didn't close on you like it did for me! The sparky thing is fucking great too! Happy birthday lex

KenniLingus

Another great review!

OMG I need to see her again!

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Excellent, glad you had a great time to well and truly mark your birthday Lex.

She is wonderfully imaginative as well as everything else.

theGOAT

The safeword was only needed once when her electric wand stroked my bell end and the spark made me yelp and twitch.
:lol: using your cock as a lightning rod!  :lol:

Cheers!  :drinks:

lancspunter

I enjoyed reading this review, Lex - "Welcome to my world" indeed. She is such a naughty girl!