Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Utter filth - posts that put me off my breakfast  (Read 3554 times)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Maybe it's just me, but some of the stuff being discussed here of late is putting me off my breakast!

Admin: Should we have an "Utter filth" section of this forum that those of us with weaker stomachs can ignore?

Offline webpunter

Don't open any AW links posted by HP.  With brekker the only HP should be the sauce i suggest  :lol:

Dick4snowqueens

Maybe it's just me, but some of the stuff being discussed here of late is putting me off my breakast!

Admin: Should we have an "Utter filth" section of this forum that those of us with weaker stomachs can ignore?
+1
I totally agree  :D

Offline anyfucker

Who is going to decide what is  "Utter filth" ?
This might be a turn-on for some  :lol:

Quesadilla

Exactly - one man's utter filth is another's vanilla.  :unknown:

Offline arthur

How do you feel about other punters drinking your cum?

Would you cum over WG's body and lick your own cum?

Swallowing other guy's cum......reckon this FR is true?

Definitely some weird posts, but I will say once you break down your boundaries for normal sex I can understand why the taboo areas can be a turn on and gradually guys get towards this type of thing, but I cant see myself ever trying this stuff through my lifetime

yorkshire123

Like any topic/post/review on here, if I don't want to read it then I don't.........quite simple really  :thumbsup:

Offline itk

Maybe refrain from reading the forum until after breakfast  :hi:

Offline The Beano

That recent reference to arse juice made me feel a bit queasy.
TB

Jay-Jay

Like any topic/post/review on here, if I don't want to read it then I don't.........quite simple really  :thumbsup:
+1 The titles alone meant I didn't bother clicking the link.

Jay

Offline Cuntminion

Don't eat your breakfast whilst reading ukp

Simple

Offline cueball

Ha ha nowt puts me off my breakfast

Offline closeshave

Thus board is to boldly go where no board gas hone before

Offline RimJobBob

I quite like a bit of arse juice with my breakfast ;)

Offline sublimetoridiculous

Thus board is to boldly go where no board gas hone before
Split infinitives don't put me off my breakfast, but WTF is a gas hone.

Offline arthur

Arse juice on your cheerios has more nutritional benefit than standard milk, and tastier too  :thumbsup:

The happy one

Arse juice on your cheerios has more nutritional benefit than standard milk, and tastier too  :thumbsup:

and more fun milking the cow

:lol:

Offline Shrubby

Any WG into that extreme kink screams a massive no for me.  Call me a lightweight, but all I ever really want to do is jiggle some boobs for a bit and maybe get a blow job.

Each to their own and all that, but the WGs that list fisting / rimming and whatnot in their likes don't get my business.  Hard sports FFS, I thought that had something to do with ice hockey at first.

Offline gash bash

Definitely some weird posts, but I will say once you break down your boundaries for normal sex I can understand why the taboo areas can be a turn on and gradually guys get towards this type of thing, but I cant see myself ever trying this stuff through my lifetime

This could happen to anyone inadvertently, if you see a wg late at night and she does cim and dfk then you could be kissing someone that had 10 guys cum in her mouth, unless she had thoroughly rinsed her mouth.
Also same applies when you are sucking their tits,  did they have a shower after the last guy spunked on their tits, you could be cleaning her up!

I like to do my punts early afternoon, like to be first one in, but still no guarantee.

Offline Malvolio

I think this forum is best viewed in the evening.

By the way, if you have a weak stomach my suggestion is to be wary of the links that Steve2 posts up...

Chuckman

Rainbow kiss anyone? Or for the more adventurous Hershey 's rainbow kisses?

Hyperchicken

Yeah I've got a strong stomach until you start involving shit. The day I discovered what an Alabama Hot Pocket is was not a high point.

Offline GalaxyMan

Yeah I've got a strong stomach until you start involving shit. The day I discovered what an Alabama Hot Pocket is was not a high point.

Google report a surge in searches for "Alabama Hot Pocket"

:scare:

GM

Offline nike

+1 but everyone to their own. :drinks:

KJ121212

Alabama Hot Pocket sounds like a great band name!

DogFace36

How about a 'Cleveland Steamer' or a 'Dirty Sanchez'?

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Don't open any AW links posted by HP.  With brekker the only HP should be the sauce i suggest  :lol:

thank you for the compliment. See my recent post:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=63195.msg811606#msg811606

indeed yes, I prefer to mix it with all the other mild filth.

Google report a surge in searches for "Alabama Hot Pocket"

:scare:

GM

I have never done this and won't, poo goes down the bog for me.

Cheesy Alabama Hot Pocket
The act of shitting inside of your partner's vagina while she has a yeast infection, then mercilessly fucking the shit out of her (Literally)
Variations include:
Vanilla Alabama Hot Pocket, Also can be combined with the Dirty Sanchez (depending on how fucking sick you are), Alabama Hot Pocket de Italiano
That bitch don't wash her pussy so I gave her a cheesy Alabama Hot Pocket.

ulander

Great idea.

Let's have all threads contain some utter filth?