Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Cambridge Gang Bang - Afternoon Session - Camridge - CB1  (Read 15238 times)

6 review(s) for CAMBRIDGE PARTIES (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
14 review(s) for SexyIndependent (13 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Emma&Faye (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big Bad R

Thanks, her field reports name her as Lucy though  :wacko:

Think you will find it is english katie xx (2915136) sorry cannot post link on iPhone.

BBR

Offline Rock123

RIGHT...........Where do I begin!!

First of all on a personal level I had a really great experience.

However unfortunately two of the ladies could not make it due to various circumstances. So there was only Emily and English girl 1990 (Kat). There were six guys so a ratio of 3:1.

However both Emily and Kat were extremely friendly, bubbly, enthusiastic and nice to chat too. As well as fully into the party and giving it 100%.

Also have to mention there was a nice chilled and relaxed atmosphere amongst the guys. Even though with a ratio of 3 to 1, each guy had a chance to fuck both girls and get oral etc. Anything they wanted they got.

There was a LOT of DP!

For me it was well worth the money. I got to solo fuck each girl as well as oral from each of them. Then I got involved in a couple of DP sessions! in between having a breather and allowing the other guys a go.

All in all even though it was a 3:1 ratio and not a 2:1 ratio a very good time was had and it was my first experience of a party and one that has only increased my desire to go more!

So roll on October! I'll answer any questions if I can.

Offline Bigus Dickus

The whole thing sounds like a bit of a clusterfuck tbh!

3:1 with only 2 girls for £220 when you can hit Phoenix with a 2:1 ratio for £160 sounds like a bad deal to me. A 50% turnout with all the girls that were meant to be turning up!

No wonder established professional girls like Elle haven't signed up again!

Even worse at when this thread has grown over such a long time to lead to a bit of a damp squib!

6x punters x £220 for 2.5 hours! A nice £660 per girl for 2.5 hours is pretty good earnings!

I hope the second party had a better ratio!

:unknown:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:08:46 pm by Bigus Dickus »

pkings

Blog shows she is trying and feed back from Rock123 sounds may be worth it, if one more wg had been there that may have made a difference but does it matter ?
£220 sounds a lot but i have enquired bout tomorrow 17/09/2015

costs and for the person organizing it i doubt they got 660.00 for there work.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 10:15:17 pm by pkings »

Offline itk

RIGHT...........Where do I begin!!

First of all on a personal level I had a really great experience.

However unfortunately two of the ladies could not make it due to various circumstances. So there was only Emily and English girl 1990 (Kat). There were six guys so a ratio of 3:1.

However both Emily and Kat were extremely friendly, bubbly, enthusiastic and nice to chat too. As well as fully into the party and giving it 100%.

Also have to mention there was a nice chilled and relaxed atmosphere amongst the guys. Even though with a ratio of 3 to 1, each guy had a chance to fuck both girls and get oral etc. Anything they wanted they got.

There was a LOT of DP!

For me it was well worth the money. I got to solo fuck each girl as well as oral from each of them. Then I got involved in a couple of DP sessions! in between having a breather and allowing the other guys a go.

All in all even though it was a 3:1 ratio and not a 2:1 ratio a very good time was had and it was my first experience of a party and one that has only increased my desire to go more!

So roll on October! I'll answer any questions if I can.

Which party was it, afternoon or evening?  After all the promises of only ever being 2:1 ratio and it turns out to be 3:1. Wouldn't have paid the full amount to be fair if I was there.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Blog shows she is trying and feed back from Rock123 sounds may be worth it, if one more wg had been there that may have made a difference but does it matter ?
£220 sounds a lot but i have enquired bout tomorrow 17/09/2015

costs and for the person organizing it i doubt they got 660.00 for there work.

Maybe you should apply basic Mathematics and your doubts can be put aside. If multiplication is an issue you can add £220 up six times and then split it in two!  :rolleyes:

Offline itk

The whole thing sounds like a bit of a clusterfuck tbh!
 A 50% turnout with all the girls that were meant to be turning up!

Even worse at when this thread has grown over such a long time to lead to a bit of a damp squib!

Doesn't fill me with confidence regarding tomorrow's party, a 50% turn out is pretty bad, and as you say, all the hype around it and it's not the review I was expecting. I've also had a PM from one other who attended to 7pm party, and again just the 2 girls turned up.  :angry:

Hawkwind71

Guys. This is fascinating and its where I need UKP help like a newbie.

I have booked for one of the October events. I couldn't do September and it's taken a bit of nerve on my part as it's my first time. I'm going to feel a bit self conscious anyway, the last thing I need is it to all go pear shaped.

Do you think I should cancel if it's poorly organised? :unknown:

tommy1970

I went yesterday to the 3pm party and like a lot of posters on here I would have thought that 'on paper' this sounded like one to avoid. However it turned out to be one of the best parties I have been to. Bickus talks about the money but once you walk through the door and pay your money its about the experience. I was given the option of walking and one guy did so the ratio was 5;2. I have paid £250 for an hour with Samantha at Maxes and it was dire. I paid £220 here and had the time of my life.  Everyone was friendly, Jo the hostess was great fun & the 2 girls Jen and Emily were 2 of the gamest working girls I have seen. Seriously Emily would have to be up there with KDD or Alex for services. Within 5 minutes she was airtight and absolutely loving it - no lube needed here she was genuinely turned on. Jen was a great kisser and despite it being her first party was not overawed. My overall impression was that the organizers were genuinely gutted that one of the girls did not turn up and if they care then that's a real plus point. In summary I would go again and it will be interesting to see how the parties today go.

Offline winkywanky

I was quite interested in these parties, and reading these reports I'm still only 'interested'.

Despite the girls who did turn up providing a good service, nevertheless guys are expecting a certain number of girls and a certain ratio.

If it's really going to be this uncertain, apart from allowing guys to walk if they don't like the no-shows (when they have spent time, money and effort getting there of course), perhaps a 'formula' should be worked out so that guys don't feel cheated?

For example: if there were planned to be 6 guys and 3 girls at a cost of £220 each for the guys, that's £440 per girl. So if one girl doesn't turn up, to maintain the cost per girl that'd be a revised cost of as near as dammit £150 each for the guys - a reasonable 'compensation' I think?

That would be fair for the guys (who are the paying 'customers' after all) and also provide an incentive for the organisers to try and make sure all the girls turn up.

Yes, this would mean a higher workrate for the girls who did turn up, for no extra money, but why should the guys take the burden of risk? And also, whilst I appreciate that the attending girls would be 'working harder' for their £440, it's in the nature of these parties that the type of girls that do them are very much 'up for it' and probably enjoy it as much as the guys. Of course, by the same logic, I'm not suggesting they do them for free, but you get my drift.

And just so that everyone knows where they stand, maybe the party organisers should state this on the profile page?

If that were the case, I'd definitely consider coming to one  ;).
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 10:41:38 am by winkywanky »

essextaxi

I went 7pm lastnite an booked in for 3pm today just getting ready to go now.will do review later or if anyone wants to ask I answer whatever you ask.yes lastnite was 2 girls but only 4 guys to.and there should have been 8 guys there to.

Offline winkywanky

So the ratio of 2:1 was maintained then?

Why was the number of guys lower, they just didn't turn up, or they walked because of the girl no-shows? Or maybe a combination of both!

Offline Hugeboobslover

Thanks taxi, rock123 and hawkwind71 for giving the heads up after yesterday's parties.

I note that u guys actually being there are much more positive than the rest of us just reading about these no shows.

I was a bit tempted to cancel and go to Phoenix Party to release my dick instead as they have a good line up today. However,I kept my booking for 3pm given your comments on Emily and the other girls yesterday. It sounds like u had very nice girls open to most naughty things and good dirty action, can't really get the DP at Phoenix.

Roll on 3pm, hopefully still four girls....

HBL

tommy1970

I was quite interested in these parties, and reading these reports I'm still only 'interested'.

Despite the girls who did turn up providing a good service, nevertheless guys are expecting a certain number of girls and a certain ratio.

If it's really going to be this uncertain, apart from allowing guys to walk if they don't like the no-shows (when they have spent time, money and effort getting there of course), perhaps a 'formula' should be worked out so that guys don't feel cheated?

For example: if there were planned to be 6 guys and 3 girls at a cost of £220 each for the guys, that's £440 per girl. So if one girl doesn't turn up, to maintain the cost per girl that'd be a revised cost of as near as dammit £150 each for the guys - a reasonable 'compensation' I think?

That would be fair for the guys (who are the paying 'customers' after all) and also provide an incentive for the organisers to try and make sure all the girls turn up.

Yes, this would mean a higher workrate for the girls who did turn up, for no extra money, but why should the guys take the burden of risk? And also, whilst I appreciate that the attending girls would be 'working harder' for their £440, it's in the nature of these parties that the type of girls that do them are very much 'up for it' and probably enjoy it as much as the guys. Of course, by the same logic, I'm not suggesting they do them for free, but you get my drift.

And just so that everyone knows where they stand, maybe the party organisers should state this on the profile page?

If that were the case, I'd definitely consider coming to one  ;).

I see what you mean and maybe something could be worked out. 6 guys were given the choice to leave and 5 stayed but in reality it was a Hobsons choice if they had traveled a long way.

Hawkwind71

I went yesterday to the 3pm party and like a lot of posters on here I would have thought that 'on paper' this sounded like one to avoid. However it turned out to be one of the best parties I have been to. Bickus talks about the money but once you walk through the door and pay your money its about the experience. I was given the option of walking and one guy did so the ratio was 5;2. I have paid £250 for an hour with Samantha at Maxes and it was dire. I paid £220 here and had the time of my life.  Everyone was friendly, Jo the hostess was great fun & the 2 girls Jen and Emily were 2 of the gamest working girls I have seen. Seriously Emily would have to be up there with KDD or Alex for services. Within 5 minutes she was airtight and absolutely loving it - no lube needed here she was genuinely turned on. Jen was a great kisser and despite it being her first party was not overawed. My overall impression was that the organizers were genuinely gutted that one of the girls did not turn up and if they care then that's a real plus point. In summary I would go again and it will be interesting to see how the parties today go.

Yeah I think thats the point, 3pm in Cambridge with nowhere to release your 'frustration' so you opt to stay. Or frantically review plan B or C. :scare:

My leaning, based on Tommy's summation is to proceed with caution and if Essex can give a report of today's proceedings that would be great.

Thanks guys, give and take and share on UKP is second to none.   :thumbsup:

Offline itk

Just been to the 11am party and to say I'm fucked off is an understatement. A brief outline is im told to park on some gravel parking, only to be told to fuck off from someone from the office block.
That's basically irrelevant mind, I get up to the flat and walk in, to find Kat who looked stunning sitting in the room with Lily and Emma, (both looked very nice) Nicole then walks through, not my cup of tea at all, tall girl with massively enhanced tits that have seen better days.
Money paid and some bloke walks off with Nicole so I ask to go with Kat who tells me she's fucking off. Turned to the bloke who is with the woman whoever is organising this party, and he sYs as only three blokes have turned up, Kat is going. I questioned the line up, to which his reply is, 'it's still a good ratio.'  In hindsight I should of just got my money back and walked but decided to take Lily to a bedroom.
Lily is absolutely fantastic though, proper DFK and plenty of OWO and RO. After 10-15 I told her I was cumming and she gratefully took it all and swallowed. I would definitely see her on a 1-2-1 basis for sure.
Walked back in the living room to find the bloke who was organising it playing with all the others, (I may be totally wrong here, but I think it's someone from here, he seems to be organising the party and playing as well. Reasons I think this is because communication with whoever it was on AW (Sara I think) answering the emails told me she was aware of this place as a regular to her parties tell her what's going on.)
Had a drink of water, and as I sat there I found myself becoming increasingly angry and being bullshitted to regarding line ups and seeing Kat leaving. Made an excuse to leave and move my vehicle to a better place, and then decided to phone back saying I wasn't returning. I did ask about a partial refund to be told no and the bloke would ring back, not with coming so I've binned the SIM card.
Sitting here now halfway home, my blood is still boiling thinking of the bait and switch (not that a switch occurred, she just left.) and to be honest I feel conned. I should of listened to myself the last few days when the constant changes had me thinking of pulling out, but like a twat I went through with it.
At the moment I feel like I'm done with punting, so will stay around her a few days seeing what others thought then take a break from here and AW. I think I need a break because I felt like I might do something I shouldn't.

Would I go again, no fucking chance. Continual line up changed and then girls being sent away as not enough blokes attended, plus a couple of PM's from other here saying the same thing happened at yesterday's party with only 2 girls attending.

Offline winkywanky

Oh dear  :rolleyes:.

So at this morning's party, only 3 guys turned up so one of the 4 girls decided to go home, leaving a 1:1 ratio. Only it wasn't, because the punter-turned-organiser made it 4 guys, and he was hogging the girls?

I guess he doesn't pay to attend as such, but pays for the premises?

Still a conflict of interest though, and liable to cause grief and frustration.

Offline itk

And another thing I've just realised is the bloke stood whispering in the corner with who I assunme was Sara before events happened then started punting, so it was 4 blokes to 3 girls. The more I think of this the more fucking angry I'm becoming. Probably best I'm at home 60 miles away.  :angry:

Offline itk

And another thing I've just realised is the bloke stood whispering in the corner with who I assunme was Sara before events happened then started punting, so it was 4 blokes to 3 girls. The more I think of this the more fucking angry I'm becoming. Probably best I'm at home 60 miles away.  :angry:

I'll also add, the line up was different to that I was told of yesterday afternoon (Nicole not even there).
End of rant now, I need to forget about this and move on.

Offline Mr Garmin

I don't think I will ever attend a party but, as it was local, I had seriously thought about going to this one. However, with all the changes in the days leading up to it I did fear that this would be the outcome. Sorry you had a bad experience, if they had been better organised they could have been a goldmine for the girls as Cambridge is such a desert apart from a very few touring girls.

Hawkwind71

I now these parties must be hard to organise but a 'GUY RUNNING THE SHOW'.   :scare: 

I don't need  a heavy to tell me what to do. Same as I wouldn't go to a lady with a husband/ flatmate hanging round for 'safety'.

I am going to wait for more info, weigh the balance but it doesn't look good.

As an aside, to any guy who confirmed attendance in AW then cancelled, are you exposing yourself to negative feedback ???

:unknown:

vw

I wouldn't go to a lady with a husband/ flatmate hanging round for 'safety'.
They are there quite often, but as a punter you should never know they are there.

Offline winkywanky

I think it's OK for a guy to organise it. But there need to be boundaries. There shouldn't be a stated ratio and then he joins in to add to the male numbers. It's not on.

If a guy's going to organise then he should arrange the accommodation and run it...NOT join in. His financial arrangement with the girls is between him and the girls. And if he wants some action, the girls can sort him out after the punters have left!  :D

Hawkwind71

They are there quite often, but as a punter you should never know they are there.

VW if I cancel am I opening myself up to neg feedback on AW. Not that I am sure I care at this point. These parties sound a disaster constantly changing. Don't need the experience that badly.

vw

VW if I cancel am I opening myself up to neg feedback on AW. Not that I am sure I care at this point. These parties sound a disaster constantly changing. Don't need the experience that badly.
I'm would wait for the one in the South West, not as far to travel and all mentioned in the pre list were the reliable ones.  Risk with any party have had many people in my life upset at turn outs at regular parties its just life !

Well hold your review back so you can respond to theirs if you suspect they will neg you.

Offline KidCandyShop

Tudor Lounge parties at £100 for 3 hours @ 3-1 ratio seem like a bargain compared to these parties, I was seriously thinking of attending but not from peoples current experiences. Sounds like a shambles.

Hawkwind71

I'm would wait for the one in the South West, not as far to travel and all mentioned in the pre list were the reliable ones.  Risk with any party have had many people in my life upset at turn outs at regular parties its just life !

Well hold your review back so you can respond to theirs if you suspect they will neg you.

Yeah and its just going to put me off, so as much as I was up for it, decided I need to start with one where at least the girls advertised are there and they all stay !!! This chop and change and managed by a guy is not what I need. Thanks.  :hi:

vt

Oh dear  :rolleyes:.

So at this morning's party, only 3 guys turned up so one of the 4 girls decided to go home, leaving a 1:1 ratio. Only it wasn't, because the punter-turned-organiser made it 4 guys, and he was hogging the girls?

I guess he doesn't pay to attend as such, but pays for the premises?

Still a conflict of interest though, and liable to cause grief and frustration.

Hmmm...I wonder if one of our members who has been bigging up these parties will now be called The quiet one!!  :D

The happy one

Hi

It looks like I have been getting questions raised about me here

I have not posted about the party yesterday as I was one of the ones who had to cancel

And having only been home for 2 hours from the morning party I went to I am waiting until I can get my thoughts

As for me I had a different experience from the other guy and wanted to make sure I am not being a fluffy about it and being objective

Hawkwind71

Hi

It looks like I have been getting questions raised about me here

I have not posted about the party yesterday as I was one of the ones who had to cancel

And having only been home for 2 hours from the morning party I went to I am waiting until I can get my thoughts

As for me I had a different experience from the other guy and wanted to make sure I am not being a fluffy about it and being objective

Please be clear on all the chopping and changing, that is what has put a lot of guys off. Plus the extent the male organiser was involved.   

Without prejudice of course.

Offline hendrix

Damn!

vw

My overall impression was that the organizers were genuinely gutted that one of the girls did not turn up and if they care then that's a real plus point.
Out of interest did they care enough to give you partial refunds to show how much they cared?

Offline socks

ITK - sorry to read about your experience. I've been quietly monitoring the thread with half a mind to breaking my party duck there but very much doubt it now. So thanks a lot for sharing, true UKP spirit that mate!

In reading your post though there was a sentence I couldn't understand - "Reasons I think this is because communication with whoever it was on AW (Sara I think) answering the emails told me she was aware of this place as a regular to her parties tell her what's going on.)" Could you clarify what you're saying here?

Offline Rock123

Well we knew it was only going to be 2 girls before we handed over the money. Therefore if any of the guys were uncomfortable with that, then they could have left before we went to the bedrooms. As we were sitting in the lounge having a drink and chatting for a good 10-20 mins fully aware of the situation. So that would have been the time to have left with your cash in tact.

As for the guy who was co-holding the party. He didn't get involved in our party at 3pm. Apart from the odd pinching of the ladies bottom.

One of the ladies the hostess Jo was told by Sara that another girl was on her way via Milton Keynes but she never turned up.

I believe that the number of girls was an unfortunate circumstance and shouldn't be held against them. Unless it happens again next month.

However I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. For 2 and half hours getting to shag two hot ladies for only £220 is a good deal in truth. Not great but good.

So I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and give them another opportunity next month.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 06:57:40 pm by Rock123 »

Offline itk

ITK - sorry to read about your experience. I've been quietly monitoring the thread with half a mind to breaking my party duck there but very much doubt it now. So thanks a lot for sharing, true UKP spirit that mate!

In reading your post though there was a sentence I couldn't understand - "Reasons I think this is because communication with whoever it was on AW (Sara I think) answering the emails told me she was aware of this place as a regular to her parties tell her what's going on.)" Could you clarify what you're saying here?

What I mean is that for the last few weeks I've been emailing Cambridge parties (believe it was Sara) through AW, a lot of messages regarding the changes of line ups to parking, anything really. I found a pattern of where questions were raised on here about the party, hours later they were rectified on their AW page. I mentioned this and Sara said she was aware of this website, as a regular of hers told her, and that he relays to her what's being said.
I've since had a couple of PM's who they also believe someone here is giving the party the 'big up' whilst having a hand in the running of them. With me seeing this bloke this morning makes me believe it more so.

Captain Caveman

vw

I've since had a couple of PM's who they also believe someone here is giving the party the 'big up' whilst having a hand in the running of them. With me seeing this bloke this morning makes me believe it more so.
There is a pimp to expose then !

password02

Thanks for all the updates and reviews - It seems seems some mixed reactions - was the guy orgainising a large well built guy on the heavy side?

If so he was also at the party I attended. So perhaps the actual organisier maybe?

Hawkwind71

was the guy orgainising a large well built guy? So perhaps the actual organisier maybe?

aghhh !!! My worst nightmare when I'd be asking for my money back.

No thanks    :scare:

Offline claretandblue

Sounds like a pisstake to me, what with all the cancellations at fuckclub and phoenix by all accounts not being as good as lmp it would seem the party scene is looking pretty bleak right now, perhaps UK punting organised parties are the way forward!

vt

Sounds like a pisstake to me, what with all the cancellations at fuckclub and phoenix by all accounts not being as good as lmp it would seem the party scene is looking pretty bleak right now, perhaps UK punting organised parties are the way forward!

You've got to have some sympathy with the organisers...trying to get unknown WGs & punters to do what they've promised is like trying to herd cats.

Parties have high fixed costs with venues and staff that need paying regardless of how many punters actually turn up, but they do have the potential to be great fun if everything comes together and very disappointing when it doesn't.

Obviously the organisers are on a steep learning curve, but the key to successful parties is the care and dedication of whoever is running them. Knowing and vetting the staff, having a booking system that discourages no-shows, being present at the parties keeping an eye on things and well-judged intervention where necessary are all tasks that need to be there to be successful and build a good reputation. Consistently good parties don't happen by accident.

I've got no problem with a guy being involved in the management, but there starts to be conflicts of interest if he also wants to punt at the party. If he wants to review and big up the parties that he's helping to organise as if he were a paying punter...that is very disingenuous and I'm afraid it will have to be made known.

I say all this from the POV of wanting these parties to succeed, as Cambridge is a bit of a desert and good parties are few and far between. It seems that some of the parties went better than others, so let's hope the lessons will be learned for next time.