Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HAS ANYONE SEEN LA SEXY BELLA  (Read 1169 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

Looks very delicious...
that rear end is nice and just imagining what that mango must taste like!!! Yummy!!
adultwork feedback seems good...
might strongly consider her as that bitch miss banknote is fucking about with no communication..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ladypleaser

Her feedback on AW seems solid. The PG is absolute shite; extreme closups on tits and pussy. If it weren't for the 7 reviews, I would've said that the PG pictures are of a different person as they seem to suggest a bigger girl.  :unknown:

Offline king tarzan

Her feedback on AW seems solid. The PG is absolute shite; extreme closups on tits and pussy. If it weren't for the 7 reviews, I would've said that the PG pictures are of a different person as they seem to suggest a bigger girl.  :unknown:

Thanks
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

bt12610

Yes, I've seen her. It's not a totally honest profile.

She's really nice and lovely girl, but looks nothing like those pictures. I just stayed because I was too polite to just leave - not been punting on AW for very long and have had mostly good experiences, in terms of validity of profile, up until now.

Offline PLeisure

She's really nice and lovely girl, but looks nothing like those pictures. I just stayed because I was too polite to just leave - not been punting on AW for very long and have had mostly good experiences, in terms of validity of profile, up until now.
Welcome. Good idea to post a review - alert UKP members so they aren't disappointed.  :hi:

Offline backofthenet

Yes, could you please elaborate as I had her hotlisted, and it's highly likely that my colleagues above, who are of similar taste and persuasion, did so too. I even texted her last night.

If it's a bait and swich (i.e the photos are of someone else who is aesthetically inferior) then this information would be most welcome.

password02

Yes, could you please elaborate as I had her hotlisted, and it's highly likely that my colleagues above, who are of similar taste and persuasion, did so too. I even texted her last night.

If it's a bait and swich (i.e the photos are of someone else who is aesthetically inferior) then this information would be most welcome.

=1 - why would you not do a review?

bt12610

Sorry everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and don't really know what's what.

Here's the how it went down:

I text her on the day for an appointment on the same evening and I got a text back saying it's all fine, time, post code etc. I arrived and went into the flat and it was someone who, in my opinion, looks nothing like the pictures. She was a very friendly Russian (just like the profile said) and had brown/blonde hair. Her body is certainly not as toned as the picture of her in the gym suggests, in fact quite far from it. She's not overweight or anything, but certainly not someone who goes to the gym often - and not what's alluded from the pictures.

I'm not sure what else to say...

« Last Edit: August 31, 2015, 03:25:26 pm by bt12610 »

Offline PLeisure

Did you actually have sex ??  :unknown:

Your two contributions don't cover that particular topic..

She's really nice and lovely girl, but looks nothing like those pictures. I just stayed because I was too polite to just leave.

I text her on the day for an appointment on the same evening and I got a text back saying it's all fine, time, post code etc. I arrived and went into the flat and it was someone who, in my opinion, looks nothing like the pictures. She was a very friendly Russian (just like the profile said) and had brown/blonde hair. Her body is certainly not as toned as the picture of her in the gym suggests, in fact quite far from it. She's not overweight or anything, but certainly not someone who goes to the gym often - and not what's alluded from the pictures.

You've been registered since Jan '14 and so may have read the odd review on the London board. A good point of reference. This may also come in handy for future reviews  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline backofthenet

Sorry everyone, I'm pretty new to this site and don't really know what's what.

that's helpful thanks - so do you suspect it was a different girl? Was she pretty, or not? How was her service? The more information you can give us, the better! (sorry to sound like a copper)

bt12610

She wasn't that pretty - I'm not sure if I'm just constantly comparing her to the pictures. But the service was okay. However, I did not attempt to kiss her as I wasn't that attracted to her and there was no OWO.

Offline backofthenet

She wasn't that pretty - I'm not sure if I'm just constantly comparing her to the pictures. But the service was okay. However, I did not attempt to kiss her as I wasn't that attracted to her and there was no OWO.

ok - thanks BT. Seems like a very desultory punt.

Do keep sharing information on your experiences - doesn't have to be full reviews! The more info you can provide, the more that others will benefit from the info contained herein, as you've no doubt done yourself.

:drinks: