Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anne Stark - Baker Street  (Read 1975 times)

Big Cat

Saw Anne Stark recently at her place about 10mins from Baker Street tube

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Not sure how this one went wrong exactly. I liked Ann's vibe very much. As the name suggests she's a big Game of Thrones fan (who isn't eh?) and she seemed very laid back, if a little downcast, and the general vibe of the room was quite ethereal almost like she could be in Game of Thrones herself.

Looks wise, photos are accurate. Nice blue eyes, lips, super slim body with A+ boobs (I don't think I've ever seen boobs that perfect), with great, long legs and a beautiful waist. Oh lordy lord that waist. Could almost fit both hands around it.

But... it's almost like Ann sensed how badly I wanted to enjoy myself and went out of her way to stop me just short. It was a mind fuck of epic proportions:

- positions herself weirdly in mish so that you can't penetrate all the way. Impossible to get a rhythm going. Tried to manoeuvre her legs a few different ways but she found a way to keep me out every time. She didn't seem to think there was anything unnatural about how she was laying when I asked

- Put one hand between my hip and her ass in doggy. Said she didn't want the neighbours to hear us go full throttle (suppose that explains the previous point as well). I said she could take her hand away and I'd go slow, but she just kept pushing her ass into my pelvis anytime I picked up any pace. Incredibly frustrating.

- Cowgirl - she looks AWESOME on top of you in cowgirl... but her riding technique was very slow and I could sense her paranoia about the neighbours which just got in my head and stayed there. I said if she was so paranoid she could lay down on me and I'm pump slower. She said "I don't feel comfortable coming closer" - not going to lie, that one stung a little

- Stop her in OW and ask her to finish in doggy but she says my time's up. In 30+ punts I've never ended a meeting without cumming and I wasn't about to let it happen now after all her shit. The fucked up thing is my time wasn't up, which she accepted after a bit of back and forth and checking times on her phone (ironically this only served to waste more time)

By this point I was so deflated I'm surprised I kept hard (I was fucking sitting there wanking while we were arguing because I knew I was right and we weren't done). Anyway I finished quickly in doggy, most anticlimactic jizz of all time, got dressed and left with the most uncomfortable atmosphere in the air I've ever experienced during a punt. I was kind of hoping she'd apologise before I left, but she didn't give a shit. She was pleasant when saying goodbye, and that was it

Just disappointing for me because I was big time attracted to her and it was all going well until it was time for penetration. I've just re-read her profile and she bangs on about how she loves her job. There's no way that's true - no way.

OW was really good, but that's where the fun stopped. She doesn't do FK or OWO but she states that clearly in her profile.

This was going to be a neutral but having written it all out, it's just dawned on me that it's a negative.  :thumbsdown:

slow and low

Thanks for review sorry did not go to plan,  does look fit but no owo no no for me.

Dick4snowqueens

I think she thought she was doing you a favour fucking you  :crazy:

mikey40

She's Romanian. I've shagged them in London and in Germany. The result is generally the same . They take the piss as much as possible. Out of 5 shags you might get one good one, the rest will be shit.

slow and low

She's Romanian. I've shagged them in London and in Germany. The result is generally the same . They take the piss as much as possible. Out of 5 shags you might get one good one, the rest will be shit.
+ 1

Big Cat

I think she thought she was doing you a favour fucking you  :crazy:

Yep, that's the impression I was left with too

I've punted 6 or 7 Romanians and this was the only negative. My best punt ever was a Romanian. This one doesn't enjoy (or even pretend to enjoy) what she does, and shouldn't be doing it.

doobes

Thanks for the review Big Cat. Shame as she does have a very nice set.

Offline boomting_

She looked promising and I've had her in my hotlist for a while, but after that review I will definitely be removing her.

No fk, no kissing, no deep penetration, at most she is worth £70 per hour.

PASS.

Dick4snowqueens

:thumbsdown:
Hmmm
Her FAQ reveals a lot about her without even trying....as I said before she feels she's doing you a favour by allowing you fuck her

Offline LNDNman

NEGATIVE

I wish that I'd done my due diligence and checked here first.

What a fucking sad bitch.

Simply put, it wasn't even a punt.

I'm not the biggest guy, maybe 7 inches, 7 and a half on a good day  :cool:
Said I was too big...
It would be oral only...
Only after she'd sucked me for about 5mins...
FUCK OFF!!
I said, do I get some money back then because its only part of the service, so she should only get part of the money...
She said, no discount, knowing I'm not going anywhere and I'm going to let her finish me off in her mouth, she did do oral without though...

Anyway, when I go to see a prossie for a punt, I want to punt.
What a load of bollocks. Her attitude also left something to be desired.

Offline LNDNman

P.S. She should have been paying me!

holland

There are quite a few pictures of her on xhamster
External Link/Members Only

Offline mace-window

Such a shame. She looks attractive but provide a shit service. She would of be popular if she put an effect to her work. I remember trying to see her but she cancelled at the last minute.

Offline LNDNman

....as I said before she feels she's doing you a favour by allowing you fuck her
And that's IF you get to fuck her!!