Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -xHannahx- - Wolverhampton Massage  (Read 11553 times)

46 review(s) for -xHannahx- Massage (46 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
47 review(s) for -xHx- (47 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Littlefoot]

Offline Dante

External Link/Members Only

30 minute incall, £40.

As I said I'd do elsewhere, today I tried out Hannah's new massage service. Comms were good as usual, initially by AW email, then by text closer to the time. Getting there was not fun - I chose the wrong time of day, intending to arrive at 6pm. I made it, just, but traffic was horrendous. Still, I was warmly greeted, shown into the room with the table, and after a quick shower the massage began. In the meantime, Hannah had changed into a fishnet body stocking, which looked rather fabulous.

I found it to be the right level of firmness - not soft, but not sports massage/deep tissue hard either. We had a good chat about all sorts while she was doing it, no awkward silences or the like, but I've known her for a while now so there was lots to talk about. When the time came to turn over, she dropped the top of her stocking so I had access to her boobs, her nipples were very responsive. She demonstrated some hand techniques a Thai girl had taught her, it worked well. The finish was good, definitely worth the wait.

I'll be back again, that confirms that Hannah can maintain the same standard even without full service.

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Sounds good pal. Where abouts in wolves and what's parking like?

Regards

Dodo

Sounds good pal. Where abouts in wolves and what's parking like?

Regards

Arrrrrrrrgh, don't ask where in Wolverhampton you'll get pilloried like what I was. :(

Starby

Offline captivaman

She is in the Tettenhall area of Wolves.

I had my second visit to Hannah yesterday , easy comms. Arrived and again was greeted by a big smile and a kiss.  Had feet washed and massaged which was a nice touch. Hannah was dressed in a fishnet body stocking which was crutchless. On the flip the top was lowered to access her breasts which are lovely, touching was encouraged and i gave Hannah a HE. There was plenty of FK throughout and a great HE. A great girl with a great attitude. I WILL be returning. £40 for 30 mins GVFM..

Online Placebo88

She is in the Tettenhall area of Wolves.

I had my second visit to Hannah yesterday , easy comms. Arrived and again was greeted by a big smile and a kiss.  Had feet washed and massaged which was a nice touch. Hannah was dressed in a fishnet body stocking which was crutchless. On the flip the top was lowered to access her breasts which are lovely, touching was encouraged and i gave Hannah a HE. There was plenty of FK throughout and a great HE. A great girl with a great attitude. I WILL be returning. £40 for 30 mins GVFM..

Glad you had another good session with Hannah , sounds awesome.

Were any areas off limits for touching and did you have to ask her for kissing or did she initiate it.

Has her location changed since you last visit as I think you mentioned Ettingshall in your own review, which is on the other side of the town to Tettenhall.Not a deal breaker , I will make the trip whichever, but one of them would be a lot easier for me to get to.

Offline captivaman

It was awesome ! sorry it is Tettenhall WV3, The FK was started by Hannah and continued whilst lying on my back,  access was allowed to ALL ares of her lovely body but no fingers inside . Enjoy

Offline Mclovinsbrother

Arrrrrrrrgh, don't ask where in Wolverhampton you'll get pilloried like what I was. :(

Haha dodo I remember you getting slaughtered.....thanks for the heads up. This sounds really good, thanks for the info all. Should I require any more info I will use the search box or come looking for dodo lol

Offline Stapler

Haha dodo I remember you getting slaughtered.....thanks for the heads up. This sounds really good, thanks for the info all. Should I require any more info I will use the search box or come looking for dodo lol

The info. you need Mac is that you will be paying £30 for a 5-10 min handjob!

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Starby

The info. you need Mac is that you will be paying £30 for a 5-10 min handjob!

..S...

And a really nice massage
And someone who is good to be with
And some good conversation
And a nice welcome
And a nice time

Sheesh

Offline Stapler

And a really nice massage
And someone who is good to be with
And some good conversation
And a nice welcome
And a nice time

Sheesh

....which will cost you another £40

..S...

And less of the sheesh!  :rolleyes:

Online Placebo88

S , have you personally paid Hannah a visit yet or is your info just second hand.

There are good reports coming back regarding her actual massage , not just the other things she brings to the table.

I am sure the real massage connoisseurs here would be very interested to hear your expert first hand report.

A half hour massage is only £30 , an extra £10 if you want the HE , so it would not be a catastrophe whatever the outcome.

As the resident massage guru your review would be highly valued by members.

chasb61

As discussed in another thread it's pretty obvious he hasn't been to see her!

So sheesh sheesh sheesh to you stapler - you're acting like a complete cunt

Offline Stapler

Dodo

Where the fuck is she based, Oxley, Ettingshall or Tettenhall or does she operate out of a feckin caravan :(

johnnyboy61

Where the fuck is she based, Oxley, Ettingshall or Tettenhall or does she operate out of a feckin caravan :(
Now don't start that again! We seem to be going in ever decreasing circles.

Offline Stapler

I agree!

Why the secrecy or mis-information from these yam yams that frequent her?
In the Brum thread we give accurate locations without revealing the exact address and up to date info.

Maybe they aye all the ticket!

..S..

johnnyboy61

Because it has been stated already. What is this obsession with knowing the precise location?

She's in the WV3 area.

I'm sure that she will be more than happy to provide further details. After all it does sort of make good business sense to tell your clients where you are.

Many of the WGs in Birmingham work from large anonymous blocks of flats. I don't think it wise to narrow down addresses to just a handful of houses rather than the scores of possible flats in Birmingham.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 05:34:35 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Starby

OMG - is Wolverhampton such a big city that it actually makes a diffrerence.

Shes near the new Sainsbury's and not far from the MacDonlads on the ring road.

is that enough detail for you fuckwits?

Dodo

Yea, err but where's the new Sainsbury's and Macdonalds  kind Sir :(

And in answer to Johnny fuck arse above........the reason I wanted to know was because you tossers from Wolves have given 4 fuckin locations up till now.
Anyway, fuck it, I'm going to visit next week just to find out where she lives....she charges £10 for that  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:40:44 pm by Dodo »

johnnyboy61

Yea, err but where's the new Sainsbury's and Macdonalds  :(

And in answer to
Ok, shall someone PM him the bloody address otherwise this is going to run and run! Still can't understand why you don't just pick up the phone and ask her yourself.

Is it possible that she offers her massages from a different address? When I visited her before the change of services it was at her rather large imposing house that she had recently moved to.

Oh, and by the way, I'm not from Wolverhampton, live in London but frquently work about 30 miles away from Hannah. Somehow I still managed to find her address.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:43:31 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline Stapler

Is MacDonlads a pub that only the local Chavs would know?

..S...

Dodo

Ok, shall someone PM him the bloody address otherwise this is going to run and run! Still can't understand why you don't just pick up the phone and ask her yourself.
Now now, there's no need to get arsey.

Anyway some kind brother has sent me the details and can you Adam n Eve it she's in Chaple Ash which is location number five.  :angry: :angry:
« Last Edit: August 01, 2015, 07:47:01 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

Now now, there's no need to get arsey.

Anyway some kind brother has send me the details and can you Adan n Eve it she's in Chaple Ash which is location number five.  :angry: :angry:

Of course, that's Chapel Ash.

..S...

chasb61

Quite the keyboard warrior aren't you Stapler?

Offline Stapler

Quite the keyboard warrior aren't you Stapler?

And which one of these Wolves hard men are you?  :sarcastic:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=39451.100

Post #105

..S...

MrBridger

Post #105

..S...

Of course that would be Reply #105, which is effectively Post #106.

:hi:

Offline Stapler

Of course that would be Reply #105, which is effectively Post #106.

:D  :lol:  :D

..S...

OldAdmin

Starby and chasb61 are same person.
Both accounts banned.

Offline ampersand

Starby and chasb61 are same person.
Both accounts banned.

Schizophrenia???

Offline Stapler

Schizophrenia???

Don't tell frenchy he thinks they are his allies!  :wacko:  :crazy:

..S....

Offline azrael

Laughing and joking aside on a serious note, i personally would like to hear what stapler has to say on hannahs massage techniques since his out put on the massage section is well respected by all. Not being disrespectfull but would you(stapler) oblige us with a review of a massage punt from hannah  :drinks:

Diehard

Post #105

..S...

Wolves don't have any hardmen! Steve bull long gone

Offline Stapler

Laughing and joking aside on a serious note, i personally would like to hear what stapler has to say on hannahs massage techniques since his out put on the massage section is well respected by all. Not being disrespectfull but would you(stapler) oblige us with a review of a massage punt from hannah  :drinks:

Apparently she is not working at the moment.

..S...

achilles

Tried to book her up for the works a few weeks back now and she totally ignored my texts (i.e. 2) and phone calls (i.e. 2), it was only when I sent her a message via AW that she responded to me. I was beginning to feel like a stalker and I asked her if I had upset her but she said no, just busy! Really strange to be honest because I like her a lot as she was the first one that introduced me to all this and I have seen her a few times since. 

However I don't think I will bother her again, as she has made me feel guilty for bothering her (i.e. asking if she was free two days running without a reply) and I don't fancy just a massage.

Real pity as she is a great gal, still we all move on!

Oh by the way she was in Finchfield then!

Offline azrael

Apparently she is not working at the moment.

..S...

Yeah i read the profile, sonething about having surgery and taking time off to recover, i new hannah before she turned to doing massages, lovely gal with an excellent attitude but i would definately be intrested in your feed back as to how she rates as a beginner and her potential  :drinks:

Offline UK_T

Has Hannah gone 100% into massage service only now or will she still see previous clients for her previous services?

I have kind of been out of the picture for a bit so totally missed most of the situation with her but it is a huge shame if she has stopped full service all together as she was great.

Offline dboy74

Offline UK_T

Purely massages only with HE

That is sad to hear... but thank you for confirming :hi:

Dodo

Anyone know if Hannah normally displays a telephone number. The narrative on her AW page suggests she is available this week but no number!!
Can someone please PM me her number if known.
Cheers

Offline Dick Emeroids

I thought from your previous posts about H that you already knew it. 112233456 or something similar wasn't it.
Banned reason: Deliberate trolling posts to start fights
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Dante

Anyone know if Hannah normally displays a telephone number. The narrative on her AW page suggests she is available this week but no number!!
Can someone please PM me her number if known.
Cheers

She does normally have a number on there, but I've always found it's best to email her first.

Dodo

I thought from your previous posts about H that you already knew it. 112233456 or something similar wasn't it.
Think you probably missed the point on that one but lets not go there.

Hannah quickly responded to my email with a number, a meeting was arranged and I enjoyed my best ever FBSM experience so to all those who posted positive reviews......thanks :wacko:
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 09:31:48 pm by Dodo »

Dodo

Think you probably missed the point on that one but lets not go there.

Hannah quickly responded to my email with a number, a meeting was arranged and I enjoyed my best ever FBSM experience so to all those who posted positive reviews......thanks :wacko:

Forgot to add that she has grown a nicely trimmed bush..........I do so love bushes :wacko:

Offline DAlpine1980

Dodo, did you ask her to remove undies or did she do it anyway?

Just checking for my next visit like

Offline pianodave

Removed them for me without being asked and put my fingers inside. She was soaking.

wally59

Got a long over due booking tomorrow can't wait

Dodo

Got a long over due booking tomorrow can't wait

Let us know how you get on

Dodo

Dodo, did you ask her to remove undies or did she do it anyway?

Just checking for my next visit like
Same as Silvero but I got her wetter than he did  :wacko:

MrBridger

Same as Silvero but I got her wetter than he did  :wacko:

A few months ago I posted in the 'best thing said to you by a WG' thread the phrase 'I've never been so wet'.

Guess who?

I think I win.  :hi: