Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Isabella -Amour  (Read 3006 times)

Offline Jamessn

Desperate for a shag, no one answering the phone, messages or texts so eventually I broke one of my rules, using an agency, saw Isabella, incall in her own place, 30 mins.

External Link/Members Only

Easy place in Jesmond to find, easy to park, none of the residents only restrictions.

Door answered quickly, always good. Presented with a dark skinned girl, looked about 21 but is25. Told to go upstairs, no welcome kiss.

Directed into a small room, on the way into the room could see another girl sitting in the lounge, oh no I thought. told to make myself comfortable. She left, came back a few mins later, she took her kit off, so did the same, I lay down, she immediately put a condom on, I was not hard, she then nursed me into life, as soon as it was alive she got on top, it was only 5 mins in at this point.

She kept going and then I turned her over and finished, took about 15 mins by this point.

So no kissing, touching, OWO.... Very limited services.

I thought she was Romanian, so after when I was taking to her told me is Italian. Told me she would not be doing this for long. She definitely is not suited to this.

So not many positives, apart from, she is absolutely gorgeous, can chat very well and is very lovely to look at. Perfect bum and boobs.

So if you want a quick shag from a gorgeous young lady she will be for you, but for most of us is a no.

If she had some services she would be awesome, what a shame.

I was going to give a neutral as I was thinking of going back even just to see that perfect body, but good sense prevails, I won't go back, so it's a negative.

Online johnny34

Desperate for a shag, no one answering the phone, messages or texts

So no kissing, touching, OWO.... Very limited services.
I thought she was Romanian,

I was going to give a neutral as I was thinking of going back even just to see that perfect body, but good sense prevails, I won't go back, so it's a negative.

The punting gods were against me aswell today but i managed to avoid making a last minute booking as it does not usually end well.

This booking with Isabella sounds terrible & its obviously not the job for her. Would have been negative for me too.

If you want to change your review from neutral to negative get in touch with admin.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 10:11:15 pm by johnny34 »

themademan2

2 in a flat  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Just proves all along that Amour policy about only 1 girl in a flat is a load of bullshit

Toshiba

Another example of 2 in a flat by Amour :dash:

Yes some people dont mind it but many do

Anyway she sounds shocking, sorry you wasted ya money in truth

With all the good ones leaving its leaving some shite

themademan2

Looks like admin have updated it to show it as a negative, what it was supposed to have been  :thumbsup:

Offline Jamessn

The other girl may have been a flat mate I suppose. Who knows.

I didn't regard this as a complete waste of money, I don't regret going; she IS gorgeous. But no going back, so a negative.

Went to see Ely shortly, 2 hours later, ato get a good shag and did. I will put in a review whe I have some more time.

themademan2

The other girl may have been a flat mate I suppose. Who knows.

I didn't regard this as a complete waste of money, I don't regret going; she IS gorgeous. But no going back, so a negative.

Went to see Ely shortly, 2 hours later, ato get a good shag and did. I will put in a review whe I have some more time.

Ely of Allure? Can't wait for the review  :thumbsup: I seen her the other day and gave her ass a good pounding as she started doing anal

2 in a flat no good, mate or no mate sitting in other room, don't know how Amour will justify this one as they so adamant only 1 lass present in property
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 08:34:39 pm by themademan2 »

greychap

Ely of Allure? Can't wait for the review  :thumbsup: I seen her the other day and gave her ass a good pounding as she started doing anal

2 in a flat no good, mate or no mate sitting in other room, don't know how Amour will justify this one as they so adamant only 1 lass present in property

Well we know how they justify it by lying and saying they don't or by just ignoring it.

Offline Jamessn

2 in a flat  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Just proves all along that Amour policy about only 1 girl in a flat is a load of bullshit

I had it as negative all along, I did consider neutral, but as I won't go back, so negative.

Rod trotter

I had it as negative all along, I did consider neutral, but as I won't go back, so negative.

And rightly so, not great

Offline AnthG

I thought she was Romanian, so after when I was taking to her told me is Italian.

She will have been Romanian. From reading many posts on the forum, the Romanians always try to claim to be either Spanish or Italian in the hope it puts a positive spin onto things and they wont get a negative review. When really all they need to do is just not offer a terrible/miserable booking.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jamessn

I know Italy quite well and her answers did correlate, does not mean she is Italian though.

Beautiful girl shame about the service, I would have gone every week if it was a good service. I don't think she will be around for much longer.

Rod trotter

Still around it seems.was gonna book her till i came across this thread.she sounds a disaster service wise.poor bunch from this agency who is going backwards judging by this weeks offerings.glad i found this review saved me wasting £50

greychap

Still around it seems.was gonna book her till i came across this thread.she sounds a disaster service wise.poor bunch from this agency who is going backwards judging by this weeks offerings.glad i found this review saved me wasting £50

A lot of people, punters and girls have opened there eyes to Stacey/ Amour so not surprise the agency is going down hill. You cannot trust your personal details being with an agency like that especially as this industry is about privacy and discretion. :thumbsdown:

Rod trotter

A lot of people, punters and girls have opened there eyes to Stacey/ Amour so not surprise the agency is going down hill. You cannot trust your personal details being with an agency like that especially as this industry is about privacy and discretion. :thumbsdown:
diamonds offerings weren't great either mind, might be time of year.still like agencies more than Aw.

greychap

diamonds offerings weren't great either mind, might be time of year.still like agencies more than Aw.

Diamonds were not great at being organised that was there main problem and they used to have to many Romanians. :thumbsdown: